Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-01-2010, 05:35 AM
Fan Forum Star

Early in the morning Carrie got a text message from Mike saying that he wanted to leave Ottawa and move to Nashville to record an interview for MTV that would showcase his musical talents and taste. Once Carrie found this out was happening she took the chance to tell Mike that she wasn't going to the studio for a recording of the opry performance so they could tell each other that they wanted to go to the store for a chocolate bar. While they waited for a taxi to pick up the cake for Mike's birthday, Carrie wanted to see if there would be a place for her to buy Mike's present in the bakery nearby. When everyone came to see her gift she was so excited to show off her purchase of new hockey gear for her better half. Mike decided to go to the concert at the Bridgestone tire company for a charity auction that auctioned people's stuff off to the public. After lunch they went to the mall to get some notepads for jotting down lists of supplies needed for the party for Mike's brother. He wanted to see all the food that she was going to take to the party and check whether everyone wanted to see it or not. Carrie agreed to let Ace stay with her while she went to pick some merchandise for her tour. After you find what Ace has chewed up you go crazy trying to fix it and scramble eggs for a breakfast meal. Three days later, Carrie had to go see if her tour bus was still equipped with Vitamin Water and Hershey chocolates. After she had a quick phone call with her mom about the big party for her husband's birthday, Carrie went to the store to shop.

New thread!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread