Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-02-2011, 09:44 PM
Master Fan

Hey Babe! How are you? Haven't talked to you in a while!
YES! Will & Tessa are my loves. I was looking through Tumblr the other day for Will&Tessa stuff and was shocked all i could find was Jem&Tessa stuff. not a hater of course, Just stating that I was suprised!!!
Old 05-02-2011, 09:46 PM
Fan Forum Star

Really? That surprises me.. well, actually not really.. because most people just think Will is a jerk

I'm good. I had been sick the past week or so, but feeling better. How about you? Have you started on the TMI series yet?
Old 05-02-2011, 09:51 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stay to the Lights (View Post)
Really? That surprises me.. well, actually not really.. because most people just think Will is a jerk

I'm good. I had been sick the past week or so, but feeling better. How about you? Have you started on the TMI series yet?
Trying to, but I'm still going through my crap lately. you know? but I plan on re-starting it tomorrow. so excited. I think Clockwork Angel's the only thing I've been really fangirling over lately. besides VD. of course. But it's just soo good. I've been trying to get people to read it. even offered to let them barrow my book. I know shocker. and yeah a lot of people hate Will. like.... WHY?!?!?! Seriously, I don't get it.
Old 05-02-2011, 09:57 PM
Fan Forum Star

I dont either. I have seen worse characters in books and people have loved them. So he was mean.. but it just adds to his whole mystery.
Old 05-02-2011, 10:06 PM
Master Fan

exactly, you know at one part of the book, he said that if someone really loved someone else, they would let them go. I believe I read. SEE HE WAS LETTING HER GO. Jeez People. I Love Will. I love his humor, I love his angsty, bad boy self. HE AND TESSA ARE MEANT TO BE
Old 05-02-2011, 10:09 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yes, they are. I loved them from their very first interaction! How can you deny the connection and the chemistry between them? It's electric! Cassie can try convince us that a Jem/Tessa possibility can compare.. but she is not fooling me. Nobody can compare to Will/Tessa.
Old 05-02-2011, 10:16 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Yes, they are. I loved them from their very first interaction! How can you deny the connection and the chemistry between them? It's electric! Cassie can try convince us that a Jem/Tessa possibility can compare.. but she is not fooling me. Nobody can compare to Will/Tessa.
exactly!!
the other day she was talking about how Jem could be sexy. and I'm like... JEM?!?! Will is hot man. and I know some people don't work with the love/hate thing but seriously...Will&Tessa have everything!! Banter, Understanding, Sweetness.
Old 05-02-2011, 10:17 PM
Fan Forum Star

They do Some people just don't want to admit it for some reason.

I think he realized Tessa was getting close to what was inside him.. his fears.. way too close.. and he had to do something about it, so he shut her out.
Old 05-02-2011, 10:21 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
They do Some people just don't want to admit it for some reason.

I think he realized Tessa was getting close to what was inside him.. his fears.. way too close.. and he had to do something about it, so he shut her out.
Yeah. I have my theories as to why but I'm not 100% to them. I mean, Will never lets anyone close. not even Jem and you know that speaks volumes. I just want more Will and Tessa moments. perfably hot ones. hehehe I love the smexy-ness
Old 05-02-2011, 10:23 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah.. even though things ended badly for them at the end.. I do hope in the next book.. we will still get some intimate scenes.

Cassie keeps talking about this Dirty Sexy Balcony Scene.. I hope its Will/Tessa, and not Jem/Tessa
Old 05-02-2011, 10:26 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Yeah.. even though things ended badly for them at the end.. I do hope in the next book.. we will still get some intimate scenes.

Cassie keeps talking about this Dirty Sexy Balcony Scene.. I hope its Will/Tessa, and not Jem/Tessa
OMG YES!! if it's Tessa&Jem I might throw the book, because it'd be OOC and really fast for Tessa to jump Jem in the damn Balcony. because she's been hot for Will for light ever. Idk. I just don't see Jem in that like. you know? Friends? definately. close friends even, but Not like that...their sibling like.

Last edited by DefineDelicate; 05-02-2011 at 10:32 PM
Old 05-02-2011, 10:30 PM
Fan Forum Star

I agree. That's how I see them too.. things would have to change dramatically for her to even think of him that way And at this point.. I'm not even sure it would be believable.

Have you read the snippet of the balcony scene? I was trying to determine if it sounds like Will
Old 05-02-2011, 10:31 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I agree. That's how I see them too.. things would have to change dramatically for her to even think of him that way And at this point.. I'm not even sure it would be believable.

Have you read the snippet of the balcony scene? I was trying to determine if it sounds like Will
yeah I have. of course. hotness. WILL HAS TO BE THE ONE MAN. SERIOUSLY. could you post it on here? I forget some stuff. I wanna reread it to make sure it tis my Will.

Dude, it's OOC if she falls for Jem. no way around that.
Old 05-02-2011, 10:39 PM
Fan Forum Star

Here we go

Spoiler:
Old 05-02-2011, 10:40 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Here we go

Spoiler:
Hot damn. IT'S WILL DANG IT. WILLL!! JEM WOULD NEVER SAY THIS SHIZ.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top