Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-05-2009, 08:16 AM
Supreme Fan

I like how both POVs work together. Edward is so down on himself and his vampirism, and I think that had we only gotten Midnight Sun without Twilight, it would have set an extremely different tone for the rest of the novels..

Icon by ~ Jis_Bon ~
Old 10-05-2009, 09:16 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh totally. I love that they both compliment each other so well. Bella doesn't see a monster but Edward does which is great.
Emma♥Neal
Old 10-06-2009, 06:50 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
I like how both POVs work together. Edward is so down on himself and his vampirism, and I think that had we only gotten Midnight Sun without Twilight, it would have set an extremely different tone for the rest of the novels..
^Well both POVs go hand in hand and like Bella needs Edward and Edward needs Balle, we need Midnight Sun if we have Twilight. I read both of them together,the first chapter of Twilight and then the first chapter of Midnight Sun, and so on till the end of Midnight Sun and it was amazing. When Bella says they are like one in BD you can see it in both Twilight and Midnight Sun when you read them both together. And it is so cool because they both relieve they love each at the same time and you get to see this.
JACK♥KATE FOREVER
LOST FOREVER✈ {the end} {2004 - 2010}
Old 10-07-2009, 05:31 AM
Supreme Fan

I really didn't think Midnight Sun was that good when I read it. Perhaps SM has edited it and it's a little cleaner now but I thought she was really bad at the dialogue and the thoughts Edward was having made him sound like a real jerk. He just seemed really conceited and stuck up instead of a genuinely nice guy who actually ostracized himself from human contact because of disgust about what he was and fear that he might hurt someone.
Old 10-07-2009, 01:54 PM
Moderator Support Team

^ yer but thats the thing Edward isne't perfect you see him in twilight in bellas perspective adn shes in lvoe with him so obviously shes going to say his perfect but his not his a lost soul ina seventeen year old body he isen't perfect like in twiligt bellas thinks shes not pretty and that she normal but to edward shes gorgus and one of a kind . His a jerk because his being playigna 17 year oldfor liek 100 of year sgets tring
Old 10-21-2009, 11:25 PM
Loyal Fan

This community on livejournal is organizing a fanbook to send to Stephenie Meyer! The focus is on The Host rather than Twilight, but this is a fan thread for Stephenie too, right?

Now that there's a movie, we have even more to be excited and thank her for, SO EVERYONE CHECK IT OUT AND SPREAD THE WORD!

Old 10-22-2009, 04:51 PM
Elite Fan

I'm trying to re-read both Twilight and New Moon before the movie release, but I'm having such a hard time getting into Twilight. I honestly adored New Moon and Eclipse, but geez the overly dramatic romantic stuff in Twilight is bugging me beyond measure. I was literally rolling my eyes when Edward touched her and she fainted because of just how beautiful he was. Oh please.
Old 10-23-2009, 07:08 AM
Passionate Fan

I have all four books and read all of them! But this Twilight fanbase is really bugging me just because Robert Pattinson plays Edward in the film and every SINGLE pre-teen and teenage girl is obsessed with him. My favorite book in the series is Eclipse because that's when Bella is trying to figure out what to do with her life and what she'll expect in the future.
Old 10-24-2009, 09:30 PM
Moderator Support Team

teh host so awsome
Old 10-28-2009, 09:54 PM
Master Fan

I'm dusting off New Moon for a quick re-read before the movie premieres next month (I'll probably read Twilight first though...)

I'm excited for the movie, it looks so much better than the first one.
Icon: Unknown
Old 10-29-2009, 07:52 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I've been re-reading NM. Started with chapter 4 since that's my favorite chapter.
Emma♥Neal
Old 10-30-2009, 11:26 PM
Obsessed Fan

Mine too!
Old 11-04-2009, 10:43 AM
Total Fan

I'm re-read them all now before the movie come out.
JACK♥KATE FOREVER
LOST FOREVER✈ {the end} {2004 - 2010}
Old 11-04-2009, 10:54 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I'm going to start a full re-read next week in order to have all 4 done before New Moon I'm weird like that, always re-read a series fully before a new movie. Have done it every time for HP
Old 11-04-2009, 03:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Seriously love BD. I even like some of the JB moments even though I can still never see them together romantically.
Emma♥Neal
Closed Thread   Post New Thread