Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-29-2007, 08:10 PM
Dedicated Fan

Chad does broody really well. But I was going through pictures I had saved on an external harddrive so I did a few of him. The more I look at Natalie, the more I think Alice, now. Especially with her short hair.

I know! At least a hint, or -something.- I know she's super busy right now, but come on. I guess until then we can just speculate on what'll happen.

Bella/Edward wedding, y/n?
Old 01-29-2007, 08:23 PM
Ultimate Fan

Hmm, Edward/Bella Wedding. I have no clue. Maybe if it's like Vegas-style. Sorry. I think if it went all traditional the lines just might be a little over-the-top. Personally, I don't even like weddings in general so that negatve side in me is probably coming out on that particular subject.

Now, I can see them getting married, but then Jacob coming in and ruining it. Ok, just another bitter side of me. I saw Blood and Chocolate yesterday. The whole time I was thinking 'where are the vampires'.

I'm just all wishy-washy today. What do you think? Wedding?
Old 01-30-2007, 06:03 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by andthenashleysaid (View Post)
Hahahaha. I role play and I made my friend read the book so he could play a version of Edward. Plus, my friend is just like Edward (without the immortal vampy-ness of course). It's fun. We should definitely try to set up a play somewhere. Maybe LJ or something. Haha.
Ahhh, of course we should!! I started a thread already!! Everyone should join in, if you're a good writer!! Right Here!
My name is Myah - for anyone who doesn't know. hah.

Edward and Bella BETTER get married, that's all I have to say.
I kind of imagined them having some kind of a big/fancy wedding, because the Cullens are loaded and everything, but they make up their own vows and etc.

Ah, poor Jacob. Despite the fact that he can ruin Bella/Edward, I love him. He's such a sweetheart.

Last edited by paper craned lovers; 01-30-2007 at 07:16 AM
Old 01-30-2007, 01:19 PM
Extreme Fan

I could see Natalie playing Alice, expecially with her short hair. As for Chad as Edward, definatley not, for me that would ruin him thats not how I picture him at all
It's real Sara, you and me. It's real

Old 01-30-2007, 04:16 PM
Dedicated Fan

Myah! I didn't know you started a thread. I started one, too. (I really should have checked this forum before I started my own thread!)

http://www.fanforum.com/f37/lion-lam.../#post13751294

We can close whichever one, or keep them both opened? Up to you, just PM me.

^ That was my promo for this forum. Please go join our RP, guys!

I think it's been agreed all around Chad won't do a good Edward, though I can totally see MTV casting him if they do make a movie. I know, I know, I used him for the pics, but I was trying something new.

The more I remember about the end of NM, the more I remember why Bella said no to Edward. I could see them getting married, or having a relationship along the same lines of Emmett and Rosalie, but I see Edward's point in wanting to get married -before- he makes her a vampire.

ETA: Here are links to drabbles I wrote. You guys can post comments here if you don't have LJ accounts.

Unexpected Rain (2 parts) (Jacob)
Yes and Wet Grass

Last edited by andthenashleysaid; 01-30-2007 at 04:20 PM Reason: Adding drabble links
Old 01-30-2007, 04:20 PM
Part-Time Fan

lol lets keep mine, since it has more information on it!
We can use your banner, though!

Chad = a no from me too. Edward so much more beautiful than him. Haha.
Old 01-31-2007, 09:57 AM
Ultimate Fan

I think Chad's squinty eyes would ruin Edward for me. OK, that was the last jab at Chad from me. I agree, Chad can brood though.

Am I the only one who thought Jacob's friends were hilarious? Sure, they hardly made an appearance, but they were funny to me.
Old 01-31-2007, 03:26 PM
Dedicated Fan

I honestly didn't pay that much attention to his friends. I vaguely remember some scenes, but I was trying to get through all the non-Edward parts.
Old 01-31-2007, 05:30 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by andthenashleysaid (View Post)
I honestly didn't pay that much attention to his friends. I vaguely remember some scenes, but I was trying to get through all the non-Edward parts.
Ditto
It's real Sara, you and me. It's real

Old 02-03-2007, 12:46 AM
Obsessed Fan

So kick me for not discovering these books earlier, but they've recently become an obsession that my friends tease me about.

Edward/Bella wedding = hell yes, but I'd prefer they elope.
I can't even imagine someone attractive enough to play Edward in a movie.
Old 02-03-2007, 12:04 PM
Dedicated Fan

I just joined a role play that is set up for what "might" happen in Eclipse, and I thought it was very thought provoking. The basic plot is that if Bella becomes a vampire, a war breaks out between the werewolves and the vampires for breaking the treaty. But if she doesn't become a vampire, the Volturi come back and try to kill her for knowing the truth about them.

It seems like a good plot idea. Very thick.
Old 02-08-2007, 02:22 PM
Ultimate Fan

I was computerless for a week. So, I just had to read Twilight and New Moon over again to try to find some more stuff that could be coming up in Eclipse. I don't think we ever mentioned anything about Victoria. Is she going to be back?
Old 02-11-2007, 01:17 PM
Dedicated Fan

What do we think? Edward Cullen, y/n?

I rented the Covenant and that's where I saw him. He seems like he could be a good Edward. Plus his character in the Covenant was similiar to Edward, not by much, but I could feel it.
Old 02-11-2007, 03:17 PM
Ultimate Fan

He was totally hot in that movie or maybe his character made him that way. He's got potential.
Old 03-02-2007, 10:50 PM
Obsessed Fan

He's hot, but I imagine Edward to have a much further range of emotions. I found he was too monotone in the Convenant.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread