Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-16-2004, 07:10 PM
Dedicated Fan

Sir Apropos of Nothing

Has anyone else read this series? There are three books: Sir Apropos of Nothing, The Woad to Wuin, and Tong Lashing. Written by Peter David.

These books are so great, they have action, comedy, drama, and (sort of) love. Apropos is a real cynic, and has a very unique way of seeing and dealing with the world. He is definately the world's greatest anti-hero.

~*~
Spike: Death is on your heels, baby. And sooner or later, it's gonna catch you. And part of you wants it. Not only to stop the fear and uncertainty, but because you're just a little bit in love with it.
Old 08-16-2004, 08:29 PM
Master Fan

I started the first one and I really enjoyed what I had read but for some reason I lost interest. I really like Peter David. And you're right Apropos is very cynical and the embodiment of an anti-hero.
Old 08-16-2004, 08:44 PM
Dedicated Fan

I almost lost interest once, when I was reading the second book. It was really dragging, but my sister urged me to continue with them, because Peter David always puts in a huge twist in the end to make you go

~*~
Spike: Death is on your heels, baby. And sooner or later, it's gonna catch you. And part of you wants it. Not only to stop the fear and uncertainty, but because you're just a little bit in love with it.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread