Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-02-2014, 07:38 PM
Fan Forum Star

Penryn & the End of Days by Susan Ee #1: What if angels weren't the good guys we thought them to be? An action-packed story of a teenage girl

It's been six weeks since angels of the apocalypse descended to demolish the modern world. Street gangs rule the day while fear and superstition rule the night. When warrior angels fly away with a helpless little girl, her seventeen-year-old sister Penryn will do anything to get her back.

Anything, including making a deal with an enemy angel.

Raffe is a warrior who lies broken and wingless on the street. After eons of fighting his own battles, he finds himself being rescued from a desperate situation by a half-starved teenage girl.

Traveling through a dark and twisted Northern California, they have only each other to rely on for survival. Together, they journey toward the angels' stronghold in San Francisco where she'll risk everything to rescue her sister and he'll put himself at the mercy of his greatest enemies for the chance to be made whole again.

In this sequel to the bestselling fantasy thriller, Angelfall, the survivors of the angel apocalypse begin to scrape back together what's left of the modern world. When a group of people capture Penryn's sister Paige, thinking she's a monster, the situation ends in a massacre. Paige disappears. Humans are terrified. Mom is heartbroken.

Penryn drives through the streets of San Francisco looking for Paige. Why are the streets so empty? Where is everybody? Her search leads her into the heart of the angels' secret plans, where she catches a glimpse of their motivations, and learns the horrifying extent to which the angels are willing to go.

Meanwhile, Raffe hunts for his wings. Without them, he can't rejoin the angels, can't take his rightful place as one of their leaders. When faced with recapturing his wings or helping Penryn survive, which will he choose?

Book 3: Coming soon.
Stay to the Lights is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2014, 05:33 PM
Elite Fan

I need to read these! they sound really good
Old 03-05-2014, 07:17 AM
Fan Forum Star

You should. They are really great!
Old 03-05-2014, 09:47 AM
Elite Fan

Yeah, I've heard great things too.
Tomorrow's skies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2014, 04:09 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah, I was quite surprised since Angelfall was originally self published, an internet sensation before getting picked up by a publisher, I think.

And then we had like a 2 year gap between book 1 and 2, but thankfully book 3 comes out in June.
Reply   Post New Thread