Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-06-2008, 03:16 PM
Dedicated Fan

Book club fans-Novel Adventures?

Has anyone seen the commercials for this? i saw one during How i Met Your Mother.. I already signed up on the website, it seems like it could be a fun online book club typ thing cause you can discuss the books they read in the online community.. I just dont have time for traditional book clubs anymore...
missmin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 12:31 PM
Dedicated Fan

Novel Adventures

I saw a commercial for this while watching How I Met your mother.. anyone else see it? It looks kinda cool cause its like and online book club cause you can go in and talk about the books on the website.. The last book they read was The Bourne Sanction, anyone read it? ive always wanted to..
Old 11-14-2008, 01:07 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by missmin (View Post)
I saw a commercial for this while watching How I Met your mother.. anyone else see it? It looks kinda cool cause its like and online book club cause you can go in and talk about the books on the website.. The last book they read was The Bourne Sanction, anyone read it? ive always wanted to..
Hey, the link that you have for the website doesn't work. If you can find the correct link that would be awesome, because it looks interesting.
Old 11-16-2008, 09:17 AM
Dedicated Fan

Oh im sorry! Try this one...Its says the next episode is gonna be on the 24th which is perfect cause im gonna go pick up The Bourne Sanction and now i have plenty or time to read it!
Old 11-17-2008, 07:02 AM
Master Fan

That looks interesting!
Old 11-17-2008, 07:40 AM
Supreme Fan

Yeah, it does look interesting. I don't have the time right now to read the books, but maybe I can over break or something like that.
Old 11-20-2008, 01:52 PM
Dedicated Fan

Oo the last episode was good.. hopefully it will inspire me to finally take some cooking classes! Love all the little adventures they go on, such a great idea for a book club..
Old 11-24-2008, 01:46 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I've been watching Novel Adventures. While I don't plan on reading any of the books they have any time soon, this short series has been fun.

It's cool that they read the book and then go out and have their own little adventures to incorporate it with their lives.
Emma♥Neal
Ron_Beckett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 10:44 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Sorry for the double post but no one has replied to this topic yet.

Anyone watch the latest episode, 'The Prince & The Perfect Taco'? Just saw it and I thought it was so cute. Joanna is definately my favorite character (minus the actress who plays her comes out on 'The Secret Life'). She just reminds me of me.

This has been a fun online series. Normally I don't watch series that can be found online only but this one has been cool.
Emma♥Neal
Ron_Beckett is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread