Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Summer TV Shows   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-28-2008, 09:00 AM
Supreme Fan

Thanks!

Icon by ~ Jis_Bon ~
Old 08-29-2008, 01:47 PM
Extreme Fan

I miss when these books used to be good. I haven't read any of the newer books in either the Anita Blake or Merry Gentry series. I honestly cannot describe how bad her writing has become, and the fact that she refuses to acknowledge how many of her original fans she's disappointed boggles my mind. How there can be so many negative reviews (from professional critics, not just fans) and she still doesn't think there's anything wrong with the way she's trashing the stories. It's just ridiculous.
|Kara♥Sam|
icon by me
Old 09-03-2008, 02:17 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Heroes

Hi guys. The Anita Blake series are my favorite books--well at least through to Narcissus in Chains.

I'm definitely for Anita and Jean-Claude. I also really like Jason as a character. Do you guys think Laurell is ever going to start weeding out some of the guys as her sweeties/lovers/whatever?
Old 09-06-2008, 11:57 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by karate0kat (View Post)
I miss when these books used to be good. I haven't read any of the newer books in either the Anita Blake or Merry Gentry series. I honestly cannot describe how bad her writing has become, and the fact that she refuses to acknowledge how many of her original fans she's disappointed boggles my mind. How there can be so many negative reviews (from professional critics, not just fans) and she still doesn't think there's anything wrong with the way she's trashing the stories. It's just ridiculous.
Her books sell. That's the bottom line. I saw her speak and she has said that if you don't like her books or her writing, then don't buy them...but people do. It's odd.

I'm excited about the book she is working on. I'm really, really excited.
Old 10-02-2008, 03:55 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Heroes

im reading anita blake at the moment its soooo good

always ursღjasy
Closed Thread   Post New Thread