Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-06-2014, 12:14 AM
Moderator Support Team

There was a few foreshadowing that I've already noticed in the last re read. Like the part where Mac said that one day she will be able to resist taking her clothes off for V'lane but it would cost her a part of her soul.

Let's see...

Quote:
And you-an O'Connor, no less! I'll be having a word with your kin, I will!
Don't remember exactly why I highlighted that. Maybe because we learned that Ro knew who Mac was and knew her sister and knew they had no kin left. Unless maybe she didn't realized then who exactly Mac was. Just that she was an O'Connor.
Quote:
"It won't harm you, Ms. Lane. At least not in this form," Barrons said again.
Did he know it had other forms? Or did he just mean the photocopies.

Quote:
"There is no protection against one such as I, sidhe-seer. We of the royal houses affect humans in this manner. There is nothing that can be done to prevent it."
One day I would know that for the lie it was. But not before I'd been burned by the truth in it.
Here's the one I was talking about in the beginning of the post

Quote:
One day I would stop taking off my clothes in V'lane's presense, but the cost of that resistance would be a piece of my soul.

That's all. The rest are quotes I loved. I'll post them tomorrow.
Old 08-06-2014, 12:54 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Books and Writing

I found it interesting that Rowena could tell what bloodline she was from just by looking at her. I think she does say later that she knew exactly who she was. Maybe because she heard about her because of Alina?

I think Barrons was referring to the photocopies.. I don't think he knew at the time about beast form. Even though he claims to know everything

The Vlane quote is interesting. Back then we had no idea of the foreshadowing. I always had some suspicions about him from this very book for some reason. You can never trust a fae.
Old 08-06-2014, 01:37 PM
Moderator Support Team

Also we learn that Barrons had wanted Mac from the beginning. He just needed to mold her into a person she became. But the question is what was it about Mac? She wasn't his type when they first met. I think it's safe to assume that the person she was in the beginning he couldn't stand.
Old 08-07-2014, 02:22 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Books and Writing

Oh yes, that's true. Hm.. maybe he was attracted by how not afraid she was, the way she was so determined about things.
Old 08-19-2014, 08:59 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Books and Writing

new thread