Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-22-2015, 07:36 AM
Fan Forum Star

K.A Tucker #1: An amazing storyteller who dabbles from New Adult and Paranormal. Who knows what's next?

Evangeline has spent her teenage years in obscurity. Her foster parents have the emotional aptitude of robots and her classmates barely acknowledge her existence. About to turn eighteen and feeling like a social pariah, she is desperate to connect with someone. Anyone.
When Evangeline meets Sofie after literally stumbling upon her café, she believes she’s found that connection. Willing to do anything to keep it, she accepts a job as Sofie’s assistant and drops everything to fly to Manhattan, where she is thrust into a luxurious world of Prada, diamonds, and limitless cash.
With such generosity and kindness, it’s easy for Evangeline to dismiss certain oddities . . . like Sofie’s erratic and sometimes violent behavior, and the monstrous guard dogs. She’s even willing to dismiss her vivid dreams of mob-style murders, beautiful homeless people living in caves, and white-eyed demons that haunt her each night as figments of her imagination—especially when one of those figments is the gorgeous Caden. When she wakes up with bite marks on her neck, the fairy tale quickly turns into a nightmare. She slowly unravels the mystery surrounding Sofie and friends, and the reality of the bites and the “dreams.” What she discovers is far more mysterious and terrible than anything she could have imagined.
In a world where everyone has motive to lie for personal gain, Evangeline must decide which deception is least likely to get her killed

The rest of the series is here

Just breathe, Kacey. Ten tiny breaths. Seize them. Feel them. Love them.

Four years ago Kacey Cleary’s life imploded when her car was hit by a drunk driver, killing her parents, boyfriend and best friend. Still haunted by memories of being trapped inside, holding her boyfriend’s lifeless hand and listening to her mother take her last breath, Kacey wants to leave her past behind. Armed with two bus tickets, twenty year old Kacey and her fifteen year old sister Livie escape Grand Rapids, Michigan to start over in Miami. Struggling to make ends meet, Kacey needs to figure out how to get by. But Kacey’s not worried. She can handle anything—anything but her mysterious neighbor in apartment 1D.
Trent Emerson has smoldering blue eyes, deep dimples, and perfectly skates that irresistible line between nice guy and bad boy. Hardened by her tragic past, Kacey is determined to keep everyone at a distance, but their mutual attraction is undeniable and Trent is determined to find a way into Kacey’s guarded heart—even if it means that an explosive secret could shatter both their worlds.

The top-selling, beloved indie author of Ten Tiny Breaths returns with a new romance about a young woman who loses her memory—and the man who knows that the only way to protect her is to stay away.
Left for dead in the fields of rural Oregon, a young woman defies all odds and survives—but she awakens with no idea who she is, or what happened to her. Refusing to answer to “Jane Doe” for another day, the woman renames herself “Water” for the tiny, hidden marking on her body—the only clue to her past. Taken in by old Ginny Fitzgerald, a crotchety but kind lady living on a nearby horse farm, Water slowly begins building a new life. But as she attempts to piece together the fleeting slivers of her memory, more questions emerge: Who is the next-door neighbor, quietly toiling under the hood of his Barracuda? Why won’t Ginny let him step foot on her property? And why does Water feel she recognizes him?
Twenty-four-year-old Jesse Welles doesn’t know how long it will be before Water gets her memory back. For her sake, Jesse hopes the answer is never. He knows that she’ll stay so much safer—and happier—that way. And that’s why, as hard as it is, he needs to keep his distance. Because getting too close could flood her with realities better left buried.
The trouble is, water always seems to find its way to the surface.

Last edited by Stay to the Lights; 07-22-2015 at 07:43 AM
Stay to the Lights is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2015, 01:54 PM
Elite Fan

I have Ten Tiny Breaths on my to read list
icon: rebel hearts
Rebel Hearts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2015, 03:40 AM
Fan Forum Star

That's great. That's a great book. I recently read book 3, which is Four Seconds to Lose. It may be my fav yet.
Old 07-23-2015, 04:30 PM
Elite Fan

Good to know The first book sounds really good, can't wait to read it for myself.
Old 07-24-2015, 06:15 AM
Fan Forum Star

I loved the first book I think you'd like the series.
Old 07-26-2015, 11:02 AM
Elite Fan

From just reading the blurb I think I might like it too
Old 07-28-2015, 05:08 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah. I just gotta read the last one. Then her new series.
Old 07-28-2015, 11:25 AM
Elite Fan

How many series does she have? Three?
Old 07-29-2015, 06:47 AM
Fan Forum Star

Just the three series I have in the OP.
Old 07-29-2015, 01:33 PM
Elite Fan

Alright I'll have to check them all out then
Old 07-30-2015, 04:30 AM
Fan Forum Star

No worries.
Old 08-16-2015, 12:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm halfway through Ten Tiny Breaths right now and I am really enjoying it.
that's a bingo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2015, 06:29 PM
Fan Forum Star

That's great. It's such a good book. I'm half way through the final book.
Old 09-01-2015, 08:25 AM
Fan Forum Star

I finally read Burying Water. That was a very different NA, but it was very good.
Old 09-09-2015, 05:05 PM
Moderator Support Team

I just read the first book of Breaths series.. It was good so far and I can't wait to read the second book..

are you sleepy? wanna sleep?
is that what you want?

Steph/credit: My Kind Of Crazy
fly me to the moon is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread