Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-03-2017, 09:24 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I misspoke. Although I've read a lot more contemporary than paranormal so far this year. And that's not really like me.

April
Drunk On You is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2017, 09:43 PM
Fan Forum Star

That you have Maybe for the rest of the year, you can mix it up and read a bit of everything.
Stay to the Lights is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2017, 05:42 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Finished the second Seth book.

It almost makes me want to re read Covenant.

April
Old 04-10-2017, 10:04 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah, not surprised

She's got a new book coming out.

Quote:
Lena Wise is always looking forward to tomorrow, especially at the start of her senior year. She's ready to pack in as much friend time as possible, to finish college applications and to maybe let her childhood best friend, Sebastian, know how she really feels about him. For Lena, the upcoming year is going to be one of opportunities and chances.

Until one choice, one moment, destroys everything.

Now Lena isn't looking forward to tomorrow. Not when friend time may never be the same. Not when college applications feel all but impossible. Not when Sebastian could never forgive her for what happened.

For what she let happen.

With the guilt growing each day, Lena knows that her only hope is to move on. But how can she move on when tomorrow isn't even guaranteed?
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/...-s-no-tomorrow

Comes out September 5th.
Old 04-12-2017, 10:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hmmm...that kind of sounds good.

I'm caught up on The Return series. Although I didn't enjoy book 3 as much. I feel like she's just repeating through The Covenant series.

April
Old 04-13-2017, 09:39 AM
Fan Forum Star

Oh, why's that? I haven't read book 2/3 yet.
Old 04-14-2017, 07:39 PM
Fan Forum Hero

The whole history is repeating itself.

Spoiler:

April
Old 04-15-2017, 06:23 AM
Fan Forum Star

Ah, interesting.
Old 07-08-2017, 07:49 PM
Elite Fan

I actually have noticed some history repeating in the Titan Series from the Covenant Series. Pretty sure even Seth or another character in the series has said how it feels like history is repeating itself. But I felt like it made sense since even Seth himself and others have sort of pointed out that Josie and Alex are simliar in some ways. Strangely even though I prefer the Covenant series more, I happen to enjoy the romantic storyline between Seth and Josie more than I did Alex and Aiden's. But they're both good and I've really enjoyed seeing Alex and Aiden showing up again in this new series. I'm excited for the final book next year!

Recently I read Jen's new romantic suspense Till Death and loved it! So good! I would definitely recommend!

Did anyone else hear about the new Lux Series spin off about Luc coming out next Fall?! Jennifer has been posting little teasers on her Facebook group of the first book of the series and it sounds awesome! I'm also looking forward to that one!
icon: rebel hearts
Rebel Hearts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2017, 05:34 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I only read up to book 3 for Lux or something like that and gave up.

April
Old 07-10-2017, 05:19 AM
Fan Forum Star

I still need to read Til Death.

I am looking forward to this. I tried to get this at Book Con, but was unable to get a copy

Quote:
Lena Wise is always looking forward to tomorrow, especially at the start of her senior year. She's ready to pack in as much friend time as possible, to finish college applications and to maybe let her childhood best friend, Sebastian, know how she really feels about him. For Lena, the upcoming year is going to be one of opportunities and chances.

Until one choice, one moment, destroys everything.

Now Lena isn't looking forward to tomorrow. Not when friend time may never be the same. Not when college applications feel all but impossible. Not when Sebastian could never forgive her for what happened.

For what she let happen.

With the guilt growing each day, Lena knows that her only hope is to move on. But how can she move on when tomorrow isn't even guaranteed?
I don't even remember who Luc is
Old 07-10-2017, 11:40 AM
Elite Fan

Aw, sorry to hear the Lux series didn't work out for you April It's actually my favorite of all of her series.

And Jen, Luc is the Origin teenager who they go to for help in order to be able to get into Mount Weather. He's the one who owns the nightclub they went to in book three I believe. He gave them Opals to counteract the effects of the Onyx spray.
Old 07-10-2017, 09:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It was a shame too since I had them on my tbr list forever and loved the idea of it.

April
Old 07-12-2017, 08:29 AM
Fan Forum Star

Cover for her adult new book.

Quote:
Julia Hughes has always played it safe until she learned a very painful lesson. Now Julia’s starting over with a job in the Louisiana bayou—and a scorching encounter with a stranger, only to discover he’s Lucian de Vincent . . . her new employer. The de Vincent brothers share a massive fortune and a dark reputation. Julia cares for their troubled sister, but a menacing presence in the mansion—and the ever-present temptation of Lucian—prove dangerously distracting.

Lucian’s grandmother claimed de Vincent men fall in love once—and hard. Apparently, it’s Lucian’s turn. Julia’s compassionate care of his twin makes Lucian want to lay himself bare. But some secrets are better for Julia not to know.

The recent “suicide” of Lucian’s father is the latest in a string of deaths on the estate. Someone is eliminating the de Vincents. And the best way to get to Lucian may be through Julia. . . .
Old 07-13-2017, 08:38 AM
Elite Fan

Ohhhh I'm really looking forward to reading that! Even if the cover is kinda underwhelming The teasers she's posted on Facebook were good and I like the plot. Sounds very intriguing.
Reply   Post New Thread