Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-08-2008, 05:54 PM
Master Fan

Gaelen Foley Appreciation Thread #1

Welcome to the Galen Foley Appreciation Thread

A friend of mine recently recommended this author to me since I adore romance and so I've started reading her 'Knights Micsellany' series and I love it! Not only do I adore the bond shared by the Knight family (which is evident in almost all her books) but she has a real knack for writing a great romantic hero. I haven't read 'His Wicked Kiss' yet but I've read all the others. My absoulte favorites were 'Lord of Ice' and 'Devil Takes a Bride' I really didn't like 'One night of Sin' though (but I'll let it slip ) and I wasn't especially fond of Alice in 'Lord of Fire' but so far, the series has been a great read!

Any other fans?
Old 09-11-2008, 12:05 PM
New Fan

Gaelen Foley

Ive just recently started reading her books and absolutley love them. I read Lady of Desire last year when my friend in Canada lent me it and wanted more! I love the period theyre set in and the characters, their darkness makes these books something else.
linzeeloulabelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 01:23 PM
Master Fan

Sounds very interesting!
Old 09-14-2008, 04:43 AM
Ultimate Fan

Aw I love her books! One Night Of Sin is the Alex one, right? I liked that one I liked pretty much all of them, but I haven't read the last one yet.

Before "Devil Takes a Bride" I really thought that Lizzie (is that the girl's name? I don't remember) was going to end up with Alex, anyone else?
"Hook is the first person who hasn't let her down. He's always been good to her and shown up for her. That's been her biggest issue with how many times she's been abandoned and left behind, and Hook shows up for her." ~ Jennifer Morrison
Serenachan is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread