Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-14-2012, 06:01 AM
Dedicated Fan

yes the "inner goddess in me" made me wince.

i wonder who's going to be ana in the film adaptation. i couldnt think of so many who would be willing but below 25.

maybe:
lyndsy fonseca (listed in the fhm list or something like that. that could be a plus in the brunette + sexy to the men stuff),
evan rachel woods i mean she could dye her hair, plus she is (was?0 with manson and i could not think of a much more creepier guy)
lucy of pretty little liars but maybe she's too innocent an dmay ruin her wholesome image
meester, but she's also wholesome
kristen stewart is also a good candidate and has done adult roles. but i think another trilogy will be too much for her. she's quite grumpy LOL.
Old 05-14-2012, 07:34 AM
Supreme Fan

Lucy Hale is much too young to be in the film, and I think Kristen Stewart would be a bad choice seeing as how the Fifty Shades trilogy is based on the Twilight novels - it would really rub people the wrong way. I'm not sure who Lyndsy Fonseca is but based on her picture, I like her

I'm not sure who I'd like for Ana, but I've got two ideas for who should play christian:
1) Wes Bentley
2) Matt Bomer

Wes is my #1 pick - he's exactly what I imagined Christian to look like (for some reason I can't see Christian as auburn-haired even though that's how he's described in the book )

Icon by ~ Jis_Bon ~
Old 05-14-2012, 09:14 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabriela (View Post)
Lucy Hale is much too young to be in the film, and I think Kristen Stewart would be a bad choice seeing as how the Fifty Shades trilogy is based on the Twilight novels - it would really rub people the wrong way. I'm not sure who Lyndsy Fonseca is but based on her picture, I like her

I'm not sure who I'd like for Ana, but I've got two ideas for who should play christian:
1) Wes Bentley
2) Matt Bomer
agree too. i also think "Thor" Chris Hemsworth would be perfect, he's physically fit (CJ does workout thru out the week until he meets his subs during weekends right?) and he's tall, plus he's very decent looking which is PERFECT for someone who makes 100K an hour. yum.

amanda syfried (sp?) looks innocent enough too especially fir for that lip biting look but i feel she's too commercial already like kristen, the public would maybe want someone who's innocent looking and relatively new.

drool LOL
Old 05-14-2012, 01:44 PM
Elite Fan

I saw Matthew Bomer or Ian Somerhalder for Christian. I don't really have anyone in mind for Ana to be honest. At one point I pictured the lead girl from The Lying Game, but mostly cause I was watching that show while reading the first book, not because I thought she resembled Ana.
Old 05-15-2012, 03:58 AM
Fan Forum Star

I started the book yesterday...

I've got sunshine
on a cloudy day

Holly ©
Old 05-15-2012, 05:07 AM
Supreme Fan

Let us know how you like it It's gotten so much hype for being so racy, but it really wasn't as racy as I thought it was going to be - maybe because I already read fanfiction so now how that can be

For some reason I just can't get on board with Ian Somerhalder as Christian - I know he's a popular choice and I've read that he himself has said he wants to play Grey, but I just can't picture him as him.

I'm also really curious to see how exactly they adapt this to the screen...

Icon by ~ Jis_Bon ~
Old 05-15-2012, 01:58 PM
Elite Fan

I thought in the book that Christian had that snarky sexy side to him that Ian is good at playing, yes he's not physically the best bet, but I'm okay with making him look older(because Ian is honestly no where near looking 27 if you ask me) because I never bought the self made billionaire at such a young age, it rang false to me.
Old 05-16-2012, 04:06 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*Nikki*~ (View Post)
I saw Matthew Bomer or Ian Somerhalder for Christian. I don't really have anyone in mind for Ana to be honest. At one point I pictured the lead girl from The Lying Game, but mostly cause I was watching that show while reading the first book, not because I thought she resembled Ana.
i agree v.much with matthew! ian is over=rated (adored him in young americans tho) these days and i think matthew is more credible physically as good+bad.

ian is flirty but i agree with matthew more! yay. maybe not chris anymore huh, coz theres something funny on his face when he smiles.
Old 05-16-2012, 12:30 PM
New Fan

i also think that matt bomer should play christian
Old 05-16-2012, 01:02 PM
Fan Forum Star

OMG I started the book yesterday.. and I'm already in loooove..

and I vote for Ian..

I've got sunshine
on a cloudy day

Holly ©
Old 05-16-2012, 01:48 PM
Elite Fan

okay I have a question for you guys, I've heard the best part about this series is the relationship between the two characters, so do you think someone who is curious with the books, but kinda on the fence still and has NEVER read this type of fetish, would this be too much?
-Pammie

"One must always be careful of books," said Tessa,"and what is inside them, for words have the power to change us." -Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare
[ICON CREDIT: sourburst]
Old 05-16-2012, 02:20 PM
Elite Fan

I personally didn't fall hard for them, but I didn't hate them either. To be honest, there were times when I thought Ana a complete idiot for staying with Christian, but there is something about him that is compelling.
Old 05-17-2012, 01:40 AM
Fan Forum Star

so much around this book and most celebs are reading is it good? i am interested though so much hype

im on a waiting list to borrow the book,high demands for it,quite long,i would hopefully read in the holidays

{}
Old 05-17-2012, 02:04 AM
Elite Fan

It's not the greatest book ever written, but it's strangely addictive.
Old 05-17-2012, 05:22 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by acoustichearts (View Post)
so much around this book and most celebs are reading is it good? i am interested though so much hype

im on a waiting list to borrow the book,high demands for it,quite long,i would hopefully read in the holidays
i guess the celebs are gonna have to read the book so they can audition for the roles better.

i agree with you Nikki. i like the way it gets funny sometimes. the email exchange was so hilarious i had to close the book and laugh. the twitchy palms thing made me laugh the most.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top