Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-27-2009, 04:12 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah, that scene was very dark and scary.. i was just hoping.. something would happen so Mac could get out of it.. i was hoping there would be more.. but no, it just had to end there! Of course.!

It seems LM did what he told her he would do, if she wouldn't co-operate with him..
Take away her Free Will.
Old 07-27-2009, 04:33 AM
Elite Fan

I did love how the ending tied to Alina's journal in a way, that line anyway.

I'm still wondering who exactly Darroc is, one of the four princes perhaps? I mean there were only three of them there at the end. I keep wondering if Alina was Pri-ya after seeing what was in her journal. She sounded very much like one from what we know. Of course a true Pri-ya wouldn't have cared that he was going to kill her as long as she was getting some of what he had. Maybe she was in love with Darroc, but I also think she was somewhat poisoned with the sex from a former Fae.
Old 07-27-2009, 04:39 AM
Fan Forum Star

I definitely think she was just in love with Darroc.
And at the end.. there was the three Princes and i guess they turned to Darroc and says "She's ready for you now" they might have called him Master.
I can't remember.

New Thread
Old 07-27-2009, 04:44 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I'm still wondering who exactly Darroc is, one of the four princes perhaps?
he was a Fae, the Head of Queen's Council, he betrayed her and for that got turned into a human. His whole story is in Adam's book
Old 07-27-2009, 04:46 AM
Fan Forum Star

I posted the link above to the new thread
Old 07-27-2009, 04:47 AM
Elite Fan

She just kept getting a sense that someone else was in the room, a forth "prince" as she kept thinking. He mentioned after they finished with Mac that he thought she would follow him now and then she responded with her infamous line once said by Alina.

I'm really curious to know what happened at the Abbey and with the "walls" in Scotland. I thought the part in the book where Mac could feel the "walls" coming down was really cool and at the same time very very creepy. It was such an "end of the world" moment that gave me chills. I really felt how alone she was and how hopeless things were at that moment. How cruel it was when she thought her salvation was waiting for her just outside the doors and it turned out to be her worst nightmare.

I keep thinking that after all the mentions of how Darroc could bring Alina back, that there will be some sort of choice for Mac to make when she finally has the book, give it to Jericho, or V'Lane, or Rowena, or Darroc and get her sister back. Should be interesting for sure.

I enjoyed the backstory on the Fae and the backstory on the Abbey. I can't help but think that Mac and Alina's mother was the one responsible for the book getting stolen, some twenty years ago according to Dani.