Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-27-2019, 09:16 PM
New Fan

Does anyone want to write either a continuation of the DCEU or a reboot of some kind?

Does anyone want to write either a continuation of the DCEU or just a complete Reboot? I have been wanting to do this for a long time but can't get myself to actually do it myself, so I need some help. It can be one person or five people or as many people that want to help out.
We'll only be doing this for fun and/or for the writing experience. Why I'm doing this is because... well... I guess I just don't have much going on.

I've been on a couple of discord servers trying to find someone but they all are inactive.

I'm no comic book "nerd" but recently I've been trying to catch up on the most "important" ones. So if you want to keep it as close to the comics as possible, that's fine, I'm trying to read as much as possible. If you're just a guy that likes to watch movies and wants to try this out, then that's fine too. Literally anyone can join. So, uh... just let me know in the comments if you want to join. Or just DM me, I don't really care.
thedarkerarcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread