Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-17-2016, 05:48 AM
Fan Forum Star

I got the rest of Liane Morarity books now.. but this genre in general I should check out the library.
Stay to the Lights is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2017, 04:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I hate when you find a book/series you love and you read other similiar books and they aren't as good.

April
Drunk On You is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2017, 06:01 PM
Fan Forum Star

Unfortunately the comes with the territorial. But yes, that certainly happens a lot.
Old 01-09-2017, 11:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stay to the Lights (View Post)
I got the rest of Liane Morarity books now.. but this genre in general I should check out the library.
There are some genres which are library only, and then others are keepers (purchases). Otherwise, I'd be overrun, and the family extremely upset with me.
Old 01-10-2017, 09:26 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah, even though I own a bit of them, I Kindle a lot of romance books. I haven't been to the library in ages, mainly because I have enough to read as it is.
Old 02-15-2018, 10:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

For some reason the other night Paradise Road popped in my head and couldn't get it out of my mind. So last night I skimmed it. Dean

April
Old 02-16-2018, 05:50 AM
Fan Forum Star

That was my fav of the two. Love that book and Dean!!
Old 02-17-2018, 04:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yes! I need more of him.

I went back and skimmed the first one too.

April
Old 02-17-2018, 05:12 PM
Fan Forum Star

I would have liked more of that series, but there are only those two books.

But she has this new series out.

Quote:
'You're breaking up with me!'
He was silent.
'In Paris.'
Eyes dropping.
'Under the Eiffel-****ing-Tower!' I screamed.

Twenty-five-year-old Claire Shorten had looked forward to spending a romantic weekend in Paris for as long as she could remember, and now it was here - three blissful days of strolling through cobbled streets arm-in-arm with her beloved, eating copious amounts of baked goods and soaking up the culture through each and every pore of her body. Well, at least, that was how she'd pictured it . . .

Even after her boyfriend dumps her rather unceremoniously in the most romantic place on earth, Claire is determined not to give up on her dream altogether - with or without a boyfriend. She finds herself a job in the kitchen of a small hotel; Michelin-starred it most certainly is not, but somehow Claire makes a place for herself amidst the dirty dishes and the foreign misfits who run the place.

When the restaurant attracts the attention of the enigmatic - if not slightly terrifying - tycoon Louis Delarue, and Claire manages to survive his high-powered business luncheon from hell, she knows that she can survive anything, surely. But all bets are off when Louis makes a game-changing decision: he's coming back for a second course . .
Old 02-17-2018, 08:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

That sounds interesting.

April
Old 02-18-2018, 01:41 AM
Fan Forum Star

It was. I really enjoyed the first book. Its a book series of 5 , I believe. have yet to read the others, but I will.
Old 04-01-2018, 05:24 PM
Fan Forum Star

There are so many of these books out now I feel overwhelmed on which one I should read lol
Old 04-04-2018, 07:18 AM
Fan Forum Star

I totally understand Something has to spring out at me.
Old 03-03-2019, 09:41 PM
Fan Forum Star

A few days ago, I finished this. Its dark and tragic. Certainly not for everyone, but I quite enjoyed it. My friend told me, her sister hated it because of something that happened in the main characters past so here I was thinking it was gonna be horrible; but I didn't find that at all. People's pasts aren't always perfect. Things happen, but sometimes that's part of the character's life/mystery.

Quote:
It all started with ... HIM.

Catherine has become mute. She has witnessed something so disturbing that she simply can't speak - not to her husband, her children, or her friends. The doctors say the only way forward is to look into her past. Catherine needs to start with Him. Lucian.

Catherine met the love of her life at university and was drawn into his elite circle of privileged, hedonistic friends. But one night it all falls apart and she leaves him, shattering his life forever.

Still, fifteen years later, Lucian haunts every one of Catherine's quiet moments, and when they are unexpectedly reunited, their love reignites with explosive force.

But they can't move on from what happened all those years ago. In fact, uncovering the truth will cause their lives to implode once again. This time, with disastrous consequences.
Old 03-04-2019, 07:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

That sounds pretty good.

April
Reply   Post New Thread