Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-19-2009, 05:05 AM
Fan Forum Star

Blue Bloods Appreciation #1: A story like no other you don't want to miss.

Blue Bloods by Melissa De la Cruz

Blue Bloods
Schuyler Van Alen is confused about what is happening to her. Her veins are starting to turn blue, and she's starting to crave raw meat. Soon, her world is thrust into an intricate maze of secret societies and bitter intrigue. Schuyler has never been a part of the trendy crowd at her prestigious New York private school. Now, all of a sudden, Jack Force, the most popular guy in school, is showing an interest in her. And when one of the popular girls is found dead, Schuyler and Jack are determined to get to the bottom of it.

Schuyler wants to find out the secrets of the mysterious Blue Bloods. But is she putting herself in danger?

Masquerade
Schuyler Van Alen is starting to get more comfortable with her newfound vampire powers, but she still has many unanswered questions. A trip to Italy in search of her grandfather only serves to make things more confusing. What secrets are the leaders of The Committee hiding? Meanwhile, back in New York, preparations are feverishly underway for the famous Four Hundred Ball. In true Blue Blood fashion, the ball is totally fab, complete with masks-and hidden behind this masquerade is a revelation that will change the course of a young vampire's destiny.

Revelations

Have you ever wondered what secrets lurk behind the closed doors of New York City’s wealthiest families? They're powerful, they're famous... they're undead.

Schuyler Van Alen’s blood legacy has just been called into question - is the young vampire in fact a Blue Blood, or is it the sinister Silver Blood that runs through her veins? As controversy swirls, Schuyler is left stranded in the Force household, trapped under the same roof as her cunning nemesis, Mimi Force, and her forbidden crush, Jack Force.

When one of the Gates of Hell is breached by Silver Bloods in Rio de Janeiro, however, the Blue Bloods will need Schuyler on their side. The stakes are high; the battle is bloody; and through it all, Carnavale rages on. And in the end, one vampire’s secret identity will be exposed in a revelation that shocks everyone

Van Alen Legacy
With the stunning revelation surrounding Bliss’s true identity comes the growing threat of the sinister Silver Bloods. Once left to live the glamorous life in New York City, the Blue Bloods now find themselves in an epic battle for survival. Not to worry; love is still in the air for the young vampires of the Upper East Side. Or is it? Schuyler has made her choice. She has forsaken Jack for Oliver, choosing human over vampire. But old loves die hard...And even coldhearted Mimi seems to suffer from the ties that bind.

Fans
1. Guinevere
4. sethamgal

Last edited by Stay to the Lights; 10-10-2009 at 08:11 AM
Old 02-19-2009, 06:32 AM
Loyal Fan

I read the first two books (the third is not yet translated in French so I'm waiting for it), they're really easy to read, I thought they were kind of Gossip Girl with vampires in it and I really liked the story
Old 02-19-2009, 09:59 PM
Fan Forum Star

Sure they are easy to read, but it's real interesting. It's unlike any Vampire series i have read. It's very detailed, and i love that.
Old 02-20-2009, 12:22 PM
Loyal Fan

I didn't mean it in a bad way saying they were easy to read. I actually meant that we are so engrossed in the story that we can't stop reading it
Old 02-21-2009, 05:06 AM
Ultimate Fan

you know what, Jen every time you open a new thread on this board I get the feeling I have to read them since we have some fav. books in common This sounds interesting though... if I just had time *sigh*
Old 02-21-2009, 05:18 AM
Fan Forum Star

Jule, hah! yeah good point.
Well, maybe when you have some time.. i could give you some ebooks

Aurelie, Yeah. I know. And i agree.
I can't wait for the next book.
Old 02-21-2009, 01:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yet another Jen recommended story to add to my to-read list

[TWENTY YEARS OF YOUNG AMERICANS!]
Join us for one l a s t celebration!♡
♪_where would we be without a little l o v e?
[ Sheida : Tumblr | Twitter | Instagram ]
Old 02-22-2009, 04:25 AM
Fan Forum Star

Hah, you should. I really love this series, so much i am going to buy the books!
Old 03-02-2009, 01:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I downloaded the e-books, so many books to read, so little time

[TWENTY YEARS OF YOUNG AMERICANS!]
Join us for one l a s t celebration!♡
♪_where would we be without a little l o v e?
[ Sheida : Tumblr | Twitter | Instagram ]
Old 03-02-2009, 06:36 PM
Fan Forum Star

Awesome. can't wait to see what you think!

I brought them in hardback on the weekend, even though i have read them Can't wait til they arrive
Old 03-02-2009, 06:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I can't wait for September for the next one to come out!

Chrissy |
Old 03-02-2009, 07:01 PM
Fan Forum Star

I know. I'm so excited.

Sept 1, right?
Old 03-02-2009, 08:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yup, that's right!

Chrissy |
Old 03-02-2009, 10:37 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah, that's what i thought.
I'm excited.. and anxious especially about what happened at the end of revelations.
Old 03-03-2009, 06:10 AM
Part-Time Fan

I've downloaded the 4 ebooks and just started in the first. I'm hungover and lazy so I'll probably finish it today. So far it's really good! I'm on page 80 and still horribly confused, but I'm loving Dylan and Bliss.

And it reminds me of Gossip Girl too.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread