Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-10-2016, 11:44 PM
Fan Forum Star

Becca Fitzpatrick #3: Black Ice and Dangerous Lies are two thrilling stand alones one must have.

Welcome to Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick

For Nora Grey, romance was not part of the plan. She's never been particularly attracted to the boys at her school, no matter how much her best friend, Vee, pushes them at her. Not until Patch came along.

With his easy smile and eyes that seem to see inside her, Nora is drawn to him against her better judgment.

But after a series of terrifying encounters, Nora's not sure who to trust. Patch seems to be everywhere she is, and to know more about her than her closest friends. She can't decide whether she should fall into his arms or run and hide. And when she tries to seek some answers, she finds herself near a truth that is way more unsettling than anything Patch makes her feel.

For Nora is right in the middle of an ancient battle between the immortal and those that have fallen - and, when it comes to choosing sides, the wrong choice will cost her life.

Britt Pheiffer has trained to backpack the Teton Range, but she isn’t prepared when her ex-boyfriend, who still haunts her every thought, wants to join her. Before Britt can explore her feelings for Calvin, an unexpected blizzard forces her to seek shelter in a remote cabin, accepting the hospitality of its two very handsome occupants—but these men are fugitives, and they take her hostage.

Britt is forced to guide the men off the mountain, and knows she must stay alive long enough for Calvin to find her. The task is made even more complicated when Britt finds chilling evidence of a series of murders that have taken place there…and in uncovering this, she may become the killer’s next target.

But nothing is as it seems, and everyone is keeping secrets, including Mason, one of her kidnappers. His kindness is confusing Britt. Is he an enemy? Or an ally?

A teen is forced to make a fresh start after witnessing a violent crime—but love and danger find her anyway in this novel from Becca Fitzpatrick, the New York Times bestselling author of the Hush, Hush saga.

Stella Gordon is not her real name. Thunder Basin, Nebraska, is not her real home. This is not her real life.

After witnessing a lethal crime, Stella Gordon is sent to the middle of nowhere for her own safety before she testifies against the man she saw kill her mother’s drug dealer.

But Stella was about to start her senior year with the boyfriend she loves. How can she be pulled away from the only life she knows and expected to start a new one in Nebraska? Stella chafes at her protection and is rude to everyone she meets. She’s not planning on staying long, so why be friendly? Then she meets Chet Falconer and it becomes harder to keep her guard up, even as her guilt about having to lie to him grows.

As Stella starts to feel safer, the real threat to her life increases—because her enemies are actually closer than she thinks…
Stay to the Lights is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2016, 03:07 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the new thread
icon: rebel hearts
Rebel Hearts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2016, 07:38 AM
Fan Forum Star

No worries.
Old 07-19-2018, 10:34 PM
Fan Forum Star

Its happening!!

https://variety.com/2018/film/news/s..._id=1202879171

Quote:
DIRECTOR HIRED

Television veteran Kellie Cyrus has been tapped to direct a movie adaption of Becca Fitzpatrick’s bestselling supernatural romance saga “Hush, Hush,” Variety has learned exclusively.

Cyrus will direct from an adaptation by Peter Hutchings. Producers are Claude Dal Farra, Brice Dal Farra, and Brian Keady of BCDF Pictures, along with Irfaan Fredericks of Kalahari Film & Media. Fitzpatrick, Hutchings, Simon Swart, and Kalahari’s Michael S. Murphey are the executive producers.

“Hush, Hush,” published in 2009 as the first of a four-title series, was a New York Times Bestseller for more than 50 weeks. It has sold over five million copies worldwide and has been translated into over 35 languages. All four books — “Hush, Hush”; “Crescendo”; “Silence”; and “Finale” — debuted as New York Times bestsellers.

Cyrus is best known for directing the supernatural TV franchises “The Vampire Diaries” and “The Originals” as well as an episode of the upcoming drama “You” from Greg Berlanti and Sera Gamble. Fitzpatrick is the author of “Black Ice,” “Dangerous Lies,” and the “Hush, Hush” saga.

BCDF developed the adaptation. The company produced the female comedy “Bachelorette” and the comedy-romance “Liberal Arts.” and has been developing book properties for film and television, including “Can You Keep a Secret,” which has sold over four million copies, and “The Language of Flowers,” which spent 69 weeks on the New York Times bestseller list.

Kalahari Film & Media is a South African production company which co-produced “District 9,” “Dredd 3D,” and the TV series “SAF3.”

A “Hush, Hush” project had been set up at LD Entertainment in 2012 but Fitzgerald announced in 2014 that she had decided not to renew the option.

Cyrus is repped by Paradigm and HertzbergMedia. Fitzpatrick is repped by Catherine Drayton at InkWell Management. BCDF is repped by Sheri Jeffrey at Hogan Lovells.
Old 07-20-2018, 04:14 AM
Fan Forum Star

yay! exciting

I love you
it's ruining my life
{}
fire for a heart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2018, 09:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

About time!

It poped up in my FB memories a while ago where they had announced a movie years ago but nothing ever came from it.

April
Drunk On You is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2018, 09:43 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah, it didn't work out that time, but looks like it will actually happen this time around. Becca seems pretty optimistic about it.
Old 07-24-2018, 03:44 AM
Fan Forum Star

im glad its finally happening

I love you
it's ruining my life
{}
Old 07-24-2018, 09:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

If it goes forward I guess I need to do a re read.

April
Drunk On You is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2018, 03:35 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah, I'm thinking the same. Definitely a re-read.
Old 08-03-2018, 10:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

are they in process of casting?

I love you
it's ruining my life
{}
Old 08-05-2018, 10:22 PM
Fan Forum Star

Not yet, still in early stages. They have a director. So not sure if they have a writer? If they do, then you'd think casting would be next.
Old 08-05-2018, 11:21 PM
Fan Forum Star

okay cool thanks

I love you
it's ruining my life
{}
Old 08-19-2018, 08:23 PM
Fan Forum Star

Its actually happening! They have cast Patch but its not announced yet, but Becca is happy about it.

Quote:
becfitzpatrickHere's a sneak peek at the Hush, Hush screenplay! Guys, the film is going to be amazing. I can't wait to announce the cast. The actor playing Patch is .
Old 08-19-2018, 08:23 PM
Fan Forum Star

Its actually happening! They have cast Patch but its not announced yet, but Becca is happy about it.

Quote:
becfitzpatrickHere's a sneak peek at the Hush, Hush screenplay! Guys, the film is going to be amazing. I can't wait to announce the cast. The actor playing Patch is 😍😎🤩.
Reply   Post New Thread