Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-13-2015, 07:44 PM
Fan Forum Star

The Archers of Avalon by Chelsea Fine #1: Sometimes love is meant to be. But sometimes...love is the death of you.

Two years ago, Scarlet awoke in the forest alone, afraid, and unable to remember anything. Lost and confused, her life was a mystery...until she met a boy with a familiar voice.

Gabriel Archer has a voice from her past, and Scarlet's determined to remember why. She immerses herself in his life only to discover he has a brother he's kept hidden from her: Tristan Archer.

Upon meeting Tristan, Scarlet's world becomes even more muddled. While she's instinctively drawn to Gabriel, she's impossibly drawn to Tristan--and confused out of her mind. As she tries to piece together her history Scarlet realizes her past...might just be the death of her.

Three curses. Two brothers. One love triangle.
Sometimes love is meant to be. But sometimes...love is the death of you.

Seventeen-year-old Scarlet has just died. Only, dying isn't unusual for a girl under a centuries old curse that left her semi-immortal.

This time, though, she comes back to her current life instead of awaking in a new one, and she realizes her curse is changing. With the help of the immortal Archer brothers, Scarlet tries to piece together her life and break the curse before her impending death comes again.

Scarlet remembers. Everything. Her past lives, Tristan, Gabriel, Nate: she remembers it all--including how to get to the Fountain of Youth. But time is running out.

Heather and Gabriel have been kidnapped by Raven, while the curse that has plagued Scarlet and Tristan for centuries has shifted, putting the star-crossed lovers in more danger than ever before. Water from the Fountain of Youth is the only thing that can save Scarlet and her loved ones. But the water comes at a price.

With lives--and hearts--at stake, Scarlet leads her friends on a dangerous journey to the Fountain of Youth. Where eternal life is possible, but death is certain.
Stay to the Lights is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2015, 09:00 AM
Fan Forum Star

on the second book i like them so far
~“With my sword and with my life, I vow to keep you safe, Penellaphe,” he spoke, voice deep and smooth, reminding me of rich, decadent chocolate. “From this moment until the last moment, I am yours.”~ Hawke & Poppy
icon: B ē tt ⓨ
~betty's garden~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2015, 08:16 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thought you might.
Old 10-03-2015, 07:56 PM
Fan Forum Star

finished it and loved Tristian and Scarlet now i want an icon of them
~“With my sword and with my life, I vow to keep you safe, Penellaphe,” he spoke, voice deep and smooth, reminding me of rich, decadent chocolate. “From this moment until the last moment, I am yours.”~ Hawke & Poppy
Old 10-03-2015, 10:23 PM
Fan Forum Star

I just found pictures of the book covers.

Tristian's tattoo

Old 10-04-2015, 10:15 AM
Fan Forum Star

yeah i had one made
Old 10-05-2015, 06:07 AM
Fan Forum Star

I like it!
Old 10-05-2015, 07:20 AM
Fan Forum Star

thanks me too

which of the three books was ur fav?
Old 10-06-2015, 08:20 AM
Fan Forum Star

I think the 2nd for me.

You?
Old 10-06-2015, 08:31 AM
Fan Forum Star

oh yeah i think the 2nd one was my fav too
Old 10-07-2015, 06:26 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah, I liked the 3rd and the 1st. But there was something about the 2nd that was more.. impressive. How the truth came out, her memories.
Old 10-07-2015, 07:06 AM
Fan Forum Star

yeah i agree
Old 10-08-2015, 05:28 AM
Fan Forum Star

I could see a TV show based on this. Its a unique idea.
Old 10-08-2015, 07:12 AM
Fan Forum Star

ehh i think a movie would be better its too much like TVD
Old 10-08-2015, 07:35 AM
Fan Forum Star

And yet its not. Well, they're not vampires And the love triangle is much more tolerable.
Reply   Post New Thread