Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-03-2011, 12:09 AM
Fan Forum Star

Haha that's awesome. And then when you found out the both would be in the same series together would have been pure joy!
Old 05-06-2011, 01:34 PM
New Fan

New FF!

Hey Ya'all!

new user here!

add me to adrian sydney fanlist - CRAZY FAN of the couple!

well more liek a crazy adrian fan, but now I'm a diehard adiran sydney fan as well!

and hey, i might start a new fanfic on those those, that kinda is how i wud want bloodlines tobe - but i'll be focusing on mostly sydney and adrian though.

here's the prologue that i wrote:

depending on wht reviews i get, i might actualy write the whole ff. it's my first time actually writing a ff.

Prologue - Bloodlines FF.

This was absurd. Completely ridiculous!
I, Sydney Sage, a 17 year old human being, who’d spent past couple of years as an alchemist, the ones who clean up the messes created by creatures of the dark night, I was assigned to get enrolled in a private high school with those hideous nightly creatures! Ok, so they weren’t so hideous, not all of them. Those dhampirs, half vampires and half humans – I think – were not unlike us humans. They didn’t drink blood, unlike moroi – the living vampires – and strigoi – the dead and evil vampires – and if not for the nightly schedule of morois, they could live by our day-night schedules. But, they were still associated with the vampire worlds, they guarded those vampires – the moroi, I mean. And that made it enough for us not to be that fond of them either.
This could not be happening. There was only so much even I, one of the most patient girl of my age, could take. To be coerced into helping one of theirs out of prison –prison!! – Only to be taunted and blamed by my own later on was I thought the worst it could get. But really? Private high school? Studying with those kids! Yeah they might be my age, but most definitely I was not going to fit in there. And all of this as a punishment! After the awful court case, the other alchemists were quite infuriated at what I’d done. Even though it was all cleared up in the end, and Rose was in the clear, my people were still angry at me. And thus, I was ordered to accompany Jill Dragomir, the long-unknown-just-found half-sister of the Queen, Lissa Dragomir, into hiding, in a private school in California. ‘Incase they may require my services’, that’s what I was told. Yeah, right. As if getting rid of those dead ghastly creatures, strigoi as they were called, wasn’t risky enough in the midst of night, which was the daytime of vampires – both moroi (the good ones) and strigoi (the evil, dead ones) – now I was supposed to get rid of dead bodies in full daylight, that too in the sunniest of places! “Gosh! Can it get any worse!” I shook my head. Palm Springs High School, yeah that was the name. Oh well, here it goes.

Now, i know richelle said the narrative wud alternate between first person and third (atleast thats wht i think she meants, cuz she called sydney narrator on one hand, but also said it'd be third person)... but i'm much more comf doing the first person, but i will add bits of third person in there where possible.

Let me know how you find it, i will be uploading it on fanforum soon.
Old 05-06-2011, 07:07 PM
Fan Forum Star

Welcome

That fic sounds interesting
Old 05-07-2011, 08:43 AM
Fan Forum Star

Jen, could you add 'crazy-shipper' to the list?
She also made this.

i love you. ♡
Old 05-09-2011, 06:45 AM
Fan Forum Star

Oh, sure thing.
Old 05-09-2011, 08:45 AM
Elite Fan

Welcome twinklystar_hp
Old 05-09-2011, 08:53 PM
Fan Forum Star

Those arts are pretty!
Old 05-09-2011, 11:02 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks Jen! and thanks for adding me! I was so tired of exams i tried to look up the potential Sydney/Adrian hints and i found those two scenes You can add them in the OP if you want until we get sth more or sth

Btw i read somewhere...from sb who has apparently read the book (not sure how trustworthy this is btw) that there's a love triangle in the book.Most are thinking it's Sydney/Adrian/Jill or Adrian/Sydney/Ian..and Richellle said in an interview that unlike VA the 'official' couple isn't clear from the beginning,and it sneaks up on you.So i'm thinking maybe it starts as a triangle and by the second book it's clear who is endgame Though idk..i can't see it being Adrian/Jill in ANY way cause all their scenes have that brother/sister vibe.
Old 05-11-2011, 11:56 AM
Fan Forum Star

that art is gorgeous
~“With my sword and with my life, I vow to keep you safe, Penellaphe,” he spoke, voice deep and smooth, reminding me of rich, decadent chocolate. “From this moment until the last moment, I am yours.”~ Hawke & Poppy
icon: B ē tt ⓨ
Old 05-13-2011, 09:28 PM
Fan Forum Star

Wait, who is Ian?

I can't see Jill/Adrian either. I think if anything Jill might get involved with a human she meets at the high school.
I think you probably could be right.. it might start off as a triangle in the first book, but then the 2nd.. the otp starts to put into place.
Old 05-14-2011, 08:08 AM
Elite Fan

Ian is the other alchemist..he was in last sacrifice and as Adrian and Lisa noted he has a crush on Sydney
Old 05-14-2011, 09:44 AM
Passionate Fan

Please add me! I love the potential of them
Old 05-17-2011, 03:37 PM
Fan Forum Star

yeah well, adrian is gonna win the girl this time.
Old 05-17-2011, 09:24 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yes he is!

In that case.. they'll probably do a triangle with those three.
Old 05-18-2011, 12:09 AM
Passionate Fan

Oh no not another triangle
Closed Thread   Post New Thread