Vlane is Cruce.

i love you. ♡
Old 02-06-2011, 10:15 AM
Elite Fan

Yes i got that...I didn't get the rest
Old 02-06-2011, 04:26 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by love fades (View Post)
Vlane is Cruce.
I like to call him V'luce now. My friend who came up with the name mentioned it to KMM and apparently she doesn't like it.

Quote:
Yes i got that...I didn't get the rest
The rest? V'luce absorbed the book so the book got destroyed but not V'luce has all of it in him. The UK allowed him to do it because he already started and didn't want 2 loose copies since he said they couldn't guard one. Then he froze him and gave him to the sidhe seers as their new book to guard.

April
Old 02-06-2011, 04:58 PM
Fan Forum Star

Love the new name.

D, you should really re-read those parts now that you know what happens with Mac/Jericho.

i love you. ♡
Old 02-06-2011, 08:46 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Barrons bared his teeth at V’lane. V’lane hissed. The Keltar growled.

“Shall we spend tomorrow at the beach together?” Barrons moved beside me. “She’s busy tomorrow.” “Are you busy tomorrow, MacKayla?” “She’s working on old texts with me.” V’lane gave me a pitying look. “Ah. Old texts. A banner day at the bookstore.” “We’re translating the Karma Sutra,” Barrons said, “with interactive aids.” I almost choked. “You’re never around during the day.” “Why is that?” V’lane was the picture of innocence. “I’ll be around tomorrow,” Barrons said. “All day?” I asked. “The entire day.” “She will be naked on a beach with me.” “She’s never been naked in a bed with you. When she comes, she roars.” “I know what she sounds like when she comes. I have given her multiple orgasms merely by kissing her.” “I’ve given her multiple orgasms by fing her. For months, fairy.” “Are you still fing her?” V’lane purred. “Because she does not smell like you. If you are, you are not marking her enough. She is beginning to smell like me. Like Fae.” “Unbelievable,” I heard Christian mutter behind me. “She troops them both?” I heard Drustan ask. “And they permit it?” Dageus sounded baffled.
One of the best scenes in the book. I love how protective Jericho becomes around V'lane and the Keltar comments made it priceles.

“Saw Isla getting in a car with something she calls the Damned. Dude that drove off twenty-some years ago with the only survivor of the abbey’s Haven was Barrons.”
When I read that I went . But should of known that.

“Would you kill her?” I could tell he was uncomfortable with the question, but I didn’t know why. After a strained silence, he said, “If that’s what you want, yes. I’ll kill her for you.”
Jericho would of done it for her.

And Barrons hadn’t said: Then I will sit down and read it, because somehow I know the First Language, and once I get the spell I’m after, you all can do whatever the **** you want. Fix the world or destroy it, I don’t care. And Ryodan hadn’t said: Then we’re killing you, Mac, because we don’t trust you and you’ll no longer be necessary. Unfortunately, I believed the last two.

Barrons was getting angrier with each passing minute, and Lor had just threatened to drop the stone and leave if everyone didn’t shut the f up.
Lor just PWNs.

“Ms. Lane,” Barrons demanded, “what are you doing flying with the Hunter that killed Darroc?”

What did you wear to your senior prom, Mac? That had been the last thing I’d heard Pri-ya.

“ I said prolongs. Not turns you into a nine-foot-tall horned insane monster.”
Barrons saying that about the beast they turn into is just

“I watched you die. I need to f you, Mac.”

He laughs. “Why does it always take you so long to tell me the important things.?”

He begins moving again. After a while, he pulls me around and kisses me. “You’re Mac,” he says. “And I’m Jericho. And nothing else matters. Never will. You exist in a place that is beyond all rules for me. Do you understand that?” I do. Jericho Barrons just told me he loves me.

“Not exactly incentive to get me out of here.” “We have to save the world,” I reminded.” He reached for me. “The world can wait. I can’t.”

“You can’t protect me forever.” He gave me a look that said , Are you crazy? Of course I could.

“That’s it. Fate’s a fickle whore. We’re not going. Take your clothes off and get back in my bed.”
He wouldn't have to tell me twice.

April
Old 02-06-2011, 10:33 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by K'Vruck (View Post)
Welcome.

How far in the books have you read?
Thanks for the add and the welcomes everyone. I just finished Bloodfever. I'm looking forward to starting the next one.
Old 02-06-2011, 10:42 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madalena (View Post)
Thanks for the add and the welcomes everyone. I just finished Bloodfever. I'm looking forward to starting the next one.
BloodFever is my second favorite.

April
Old 02-07-2011, 03:13 AM
Fan Forum Star

My 2nd fav as well too.
Old 02-07-2011, 06:30 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
D, you should really re-read those parts now that you know what happens with Mac/Jericho.
I am actually re-reading the last book now

Quote:
The rest? V'luce absorbed the book so the book got destroyed but not V'luce has all of it in him. The UK allowed him to do it because he already started and didn't want 2 loose copies since he said they couldn't guard one. Then he froze him and gave him to the sidhe seers as their new book to guard.
Thanks for explaining I was so hooked i read it too quickly and missed some important stuff
Quote:
“ I said prolongs. Not turns you into a nine-foot-tall horned insane monster.” Barrons saying that about the beast they turn into is just
I LOVED that part so much generally their interactions in the last book were made of awesome
Old 02-07-2011, 05:41 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stay to the Lights (View Post)
PM me your email addy, I can send the deleted scene to you. I can't post it here or anyone on since it contains a lot of words won't allow

I also love the way she worded that too. It's how I feel.. and I can understand that was the whole purpose. She wanted Mac and the readers to see and judge him for his actions.. it doesn't matter what he was... he is Barrons. that's all that matters

Ooh! Could you e-mail it to me too?
Old 02-07-2011, 06:16 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madalena (View Post)
Ooh! Could you e-mail it to me too?
PM me with your email
Plus you shouldn't read this deleted scene until after you finish Shadowfever
Old 02-08-2011, 02:15 AM
Elite Fan

I want this deleted scene as well can you pm it to me with your next pm Jen?
Old 02-08-2011, 02:19 AM
Fan Forum Star

Danae, can you PM me your email address? Because PMIng you the deleted scenes.. well, since there is a lot of cuss words in it.
Old 02-08-2011, 03:12 AM
Fan Forum Star

The deleted scene

i love you. ♡
Closed Thread   Post New Thread