Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 12-18-2017, 07:49 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
DC Extended Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by gannet123 (View Post)
I agree with you Lethal Floral! I feel they will have Juliette out of this Darius cult by the last episode of season 6 A with Javery's love for each other winning out in the end! Then in season 6 B I can still see the writers having Juliette still not wanting to sing for a living anymore with Avery being torn about his music career/love for singing over choosing his love for Juliette & them starting a whole new life together with Cadence out of the music business. He will of course pick his love for Juliette and they will finally get remarried by the last episode of the show!

To me it would be happy but unbelievable because Juliette has loved to sing whether she was happy,sad,depressed,ticked off, and shunned by her fans in the past and still sang for a career why now? Avery also has been about the music since we met him too and the old Juliette of the past wouldn't have him choose but he really is in love with her & will do the right thing for Juliette and Cadence!
I think by the end she will return to the music business just as him and they marry and with a bit of luck we will get a song of juliette before the season is over (even though with those knuckleheads you never know).
Old 12-18-2017, 02:48 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lg238 (View Post)
I think by the end she will return to the music business just as him and they marry and with a bit of luck we will get a song of juliette before the season is over (even though with those knuckleheads you never know).
IG: I love that you think Javery will also remarry & she will return to singing/the music business after this Darius wanting to change her life path story is over in Season 6 part A is done! I feel they will end this cult story just in time for episode 8 of 6A with Avery getting thru to Juliette and their love will win out over this crazy story! I would love if she would return to singing& make new songs w a new love ballad with Avery! Since she has a voice of a angel and miss her songs of love,passion,and life! My choice of a happy ending for Javery+1 would be to see them remarry to seal their love and go out on the road together just like Faith and Tim are now doing! We shall see!

I do wonder what Marshall meant about all of them taking different paths this season and feel it might be Avery/Gunner/Will's band won't last long and they all will find other careers in either music or out? I do know it looks like Scarlet will take up riding/working with horses& walk away from the music for a while just like Juliette is with this Darius cult/ changing her life story! I love Avery/Gunner/and Will finally joining a band together but I have a feeling tensions from all three men's personal lives will take it toll on their new band!Avery with loving Juliette their daughter& being a part of her new life/career path versus his new band with his friends! Gunner trying to get over Scarlet and looks like he will sing with a new girl? Then we have Will moving on from Zack and finding a new love interest who might also be trouble to him? What does everyone think?

Last edited by gannet123; 12-18-2017 at 03:14 PM
Old 12-18-2017, 08:31 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Why do they keep throwing that band together, which I love, only to tear them apart?
Old 12-19-2017, 03:18 AM
Fan Forum Star

^Complete non sense

honey, you are so f i ne, you blow my mind | Chris Evans - 8 years celebration & 100k
boston | los angeles | ♡ Candice |icon by summer falls
Old 12-19-2017, 09:22 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
DC Extended Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by holding my heart (View Post)
^Complete non sense
This show is nonsense.
Old 12-19-2017, 06:25 PM
Total Fan

It certainly can be, at times. Really wish it would be great for the end though.
Old 12-19-2017, 10:24 PM
Fan Forum Hero

They're never better than when they're together.
Old 12-20-2017, 07:52 PM
Total Fan

You got that right.
Old 12-23-2017, 07:11 AM
Fan Forum Star

Just hope Javery ends up in a good place

honey, you are so f i ne, you blow my mind | Chris Evans - 8 years celebration & 100k
boston | los angeles | ♡ Candice |icon by summer falls
Old 12-23-2017, 09:50 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
DC Extended Universe

Yes, me too.
Old 12-23-2017, 02:46 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I suspect they will.
Old 12-23-2017, 04:52 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by holding my heart (View Post)
Just hope Javery ends up in a good place
I feel Javery will have a happy ending with them getting remarried to seal their love for another by the last two episodes of the show

Spoiler: I actually got to see the first episode of season six on Hulu before they took it down and got a great feeling Javery+1 will all end up more in love and walking into the sunset together! I also got a better feeling about Juliette's new story arc with this Darius self help guy ! I do feel Avery will be hesitant at first with her joining this movement but will grow to the idea and they will end up closer and more in love!
Old 12-23-2017, 07:31 PM
Total Fan

I hope you are right about Javery. I'll tell you how I feel in two weeks when we watch the first show of season 6.
Old 12-23-2017, 08:35 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
DC Extended Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by gannet123 (View Post)
I feel Javery will have a happy ending with them getting remarried to seal their love for another by the last two episodes of the show

Spoiler: I actually got to see the first episode of season six on Hulu before they took it down and got a great feeling Javery+1 will all end up more in love and walking into the sunset together! I also got a better feeling about Juliette's new story arc with this Darius self help guy ! I do feel Avery will be hesitant at first with her joining this movement but will grow to the idea and they will end up closer and more in love!
Tbh I don't want him to be happy about her joing this cult. Bc he should know it better and that this is not good for her. I want him to save her from this manipulating darius guy.
Old 12-23-2017, 10:00 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lg238 (View Post)
Tbh I don't want him to be happy about her joing this cult. Bc he should know it better and that this is not good for her. I want him to save her from this manipulating darius guy.
You could be right and it is possible Avery could just be pretending to be supportive of Juliette changing her life around with self actualization movement just to save the love of his life from this Darius guy by keeping their enemy closer. I was worried @ first about this Darius story but felt better about it after the first episode but the second episode of season six looks and sounds like Juliette really starts this movement with Avery not sure about her trusting him so my opinion could change again whether the story is leading to Darius being to good to be true and Avery having to save the love of his life from this Darius man! I do still feel this Darius story arc with Javery+1 will be over by this first half of the season and then we will see Juliette return to singing, her ,Avery& Cadence go on tour together, & by the last two shows of season 6 B will get remarried to seal their love!