Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-19-2018, 10:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I can't believe Afterbuzz is still covering this show.
Old 02-20-2018, 04:05 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
DC Extended Universe

What's afterbuzz actually? Sounds like some digestive liquor
Old 02-20-2018, 04:36 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lg238 (View Post)
And what the **** of an ending would it be to just end the show with her being all alone. That wouldn‘t be better than the plane crash ending of S4.
I agree LG, that would be a *****ty& f'd up ending just as the plane crash ending in S4! As much as I don't care for Marshall running Nashville, I still feel and hope Juliette will snap the F out of this brainwashed state she is in,reclaim her big ole heart & soul of love for Avery&Cadence,call Avery to apologize,say she loves & misses him and Cadence,asks him to come back to Bolivia to get her,they flee into the mountains of Bolivia,go home to Nashville,he brings her to a mental therapy/treatment center for being brainwashed& raped @ nine,she is prescribed with medicine for her mental & emotional state,she is a better person the right way without this cult and taking away her fiery side,& wins back Avery's love and they go back to being a family of three who love each other again, The End?
Old 02-20-2018, 05:09 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
DC Extended Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by gannet123 (View Post)
I agree LG, that would be a *****ty& f'd up ending just as the plane crash ending in S4! As much as I don't care for Marshall running Nashville, I still feel and hope Juliette will snap the F out of this brainwashed state she is in,reclaim her big ole heart & soul of love for Avery&Cadence,call Avery to apologize,say she loves & misses him and Cadence,asks him to come back to Bolivia to get her,they flee into the mountains of Bolivia,go home to Nashville,he brings her to a mental therapy/treatment center for being brainwashed& raped @ nine,she is prescribed with medicine for her mental & emotional state,she is a better person the right way without this cult and taking away her fiery side,& wins back Avery's love and they go back to being a family of three who love each other again, The End?
Would be nice.
Old 02-20-2018, 03:57 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Would be nice.
I agree and hope we are right!
Old 02-20-2018, 09:41 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
What's afterbuzz actually? Sounds like some digestive liquor
I think they do post-show podcasts for a bunch of shows.
Old 02-22-2018, 06:59 PM
Total Fan

^ Yes, I watch it on you tube.
Old 02-22-2018, 09:39 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
DC Extended Universe

This promo confirms a few things. Darius imprisons Juliette after she wants to leave, avery has a fling with alanna, but will hopefully come to his senses and come to save juliette. Maybe with help of cia special units (wouldn‘t be the first time they operate in south america lol), so they can bring not only juliette back but also hunt down all officials of this cult.

http://tvline.com/2018/02/22/nashvil...ettiere/?amp=1

Marshall told a straight lie when pretending hayden/juliette is at the center of attention in this interview. He also admitted he gets a lot of negative comments from viewers every day. But in his eyes people don‘t understand that what he does is „real drama“. He‘s just too deluded and stupid to search the reasons for unhappy fans in his writing.

Last edited by Arrakis; 02-22-2018 at 10:32 PM
Old 02-23-2018, 01:42 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I wonder if that's the 11th ep.
Old 02-23-2018, 06:26 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
This promo confirms a few things. Darius imprisons Juliette after she wants to leave, avery has a fling with alanna, but will hopefully come to his senses and come to save juliette. Maybe with help of cia special units (wouldn‘t be the first time they operate in south america lol), so they can bring not only juliette back but also hunt down all officials of this cult.

‘Nashville’ Recap: Season 6, Episode 8 — EP Interview on Juliette’s Whereabouts | TVLine

Marshall told a straight lie when pretending hayden/juliette is at the center of attention in this interview. He also admitted he gets a lot of negative comments from viewers every day. But in his eyes people don‘t understand that what he does is „real drama“. He‘s just too deluded and stupid to search the reasons for unhappy fans in his writing.
Hi LG! I couldn't bring myself to watch Nashville last night but kept an eye on what people were saying on twitter & don't like these writers and Marshall are making Avery move on romantically with a woman his good friend is already seeing and are all band mates together! I get Avery is hurting with Juliette was so brainwashed and lost her big heart and soul with love for him and Cadence she didn't come home with him! However, his daughter should be his only focus along with restarting his solo music career but no we have to get go into Soap Opera mode and ruin not only Avery's love story with Juliette but also his friendship with Gunner for a newbie who will never come close to Juliette's angelic voice!

I also don't like now Juliette will finally snap out of this F in brainwashed state, get her big ole heart full of love,soul,passion,and fire back and will want and need Avery to come back to get her with cia special units, and feel she will call/face time Cadence and want to speak to Avery to say she is sorry,loves,misses them, and needs him to come back for her! I still hope we are right and he does come to his senses and save Juliette! I just say why when Juliette finally sees Avery is right and Darius is dangerous our girl is in trouble while the man she loves is having a stupid fling with a annoying newbie because god forbid in Marshall's vision any man on his show be single for one minute! I feel there is still a good chance we are right and he saves Juliette with help of Cadence wanting her mama back or calls Juliette himself and notices she is in danger!

I also agree that TV.Line article was BS too!
Old 02-23-2018, 06:55 AM
Fan Forum Star

This is just too much, and way too weird.

honey, you are so f i ne, you blow my mind | Chris Evans - 8 years celebration & 100k
boston | los angeles | ♡ Candice |icon by summer falls
Old 02-23-2018, 11:02 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
DC Extended Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by holding my heart (View Post)
This is just too much, and way too weird.
Absolutely.
Old 02-23-2018, 06:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Too funny.
Old 02-23-2018, 07:13 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Absolutely.
I agree and so not the Nashville I fell in love with! I am happy we finally see a little of the old Juliette re-emerge and kick this brainwashed woman with no big heart and soul full of love of her own, but care for her being imprisoned in this Bolivian Cult & really in danger while Avery is kissing on his good friend Gunner's flingand they fight! We better be right LG and Avery comes to his senses dumps this new chick & comes back to this Bolivian Cult to save her in 6.11! I still think she will face time Cadence and ask to speak to Avery,apologizes to him,says he was right about Darius being dangerous,says she loves and misses them, & wants him to come get her again! LG Do you still think Avery will come to his senses about this new chick & still will save Juliette? & Do you think Juliette calls him like i think or he will have a hunch something is wrong?

I also don't like Marshall after reading his little interview with TV.Line, yes Avery has had to put up with a lot from Juliette over the years but in S4 she was changing for the better without losing her fiery side, & I could tell Avery still was in love & wanted to give her another chance but was scared and let Layla use him to get back at Juliette for Jeff's death by starting a fling with her,Avery finally realizes she is a crazy biatch and dumps her azz, for hurting the woman he still is in love with in Ju, & they were going to finally reunite their love story with them meeting at the airport on her arrival back to Nashville but the higher ups of Nashville and Lionsgate decided to change that happy ending to a cliffhanger because they were close to a deal with a new network to take over the show and thought the cliffhanger would seal the deal! They said at the time if the deal fell thru Lionsgate would release the alternate Javery ending? Now I wish CMT never picked it up so I could see their happy ending/love reunion!

Juliette's behavior for 5-6A was all his and the writers fault, she was trying to be better and Avery was the one kissing on her in her SUV, wanting to move back in, & was his choice to re start their love and sex life together again after she did try to seduce him, he first stopped their kissing but 10 seconds later carried her to bed to make love! Now Marshall and co are the ones that made this stupid cult story arc up to brainwash her so much, loses her own big heart and soul of love to this said cult and leaves her family again! I say WTF to it all for season 6 part B!
Old 02-27-2018, 06:32 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by gannet123 (View Post)
I agree and so not the Nashville I fell in love with! I am happy we finally see a little of the old Juliette re-emerge and kick this brainwashed woman with no big heart and soul full of love of her own, but care for her being imprisoned in this Bolivian Cult & really in danger while Avery is kissing on his good friend Gunner's flingand they fight! We better be right LG and Avery comes to his senses dumps this new chick & comes back to this Bolivian Cult to save her in 6.11! I still think she will face time Cadence and ask to speak to Avery,apologizes to him,says he was right about Darius being dangerous,says she loves and misses them, & wants him to come get her again! LG Do you still think Avery will come to his senses about this new chick & still will save Juliette? & Do you think Juliette calls him like i think or he will have a hunch something is wrong?

I also don't like Marshall after reading his little interview with TV.Line, yes Avery has had to put up with a lot from Juliette over the years but in S4 she was changing for the better without losing her fiery side, & I could tell Avery still was in love & wanted to give her another chance but was scared and let Layla use him to get back at Juliette for Jeff's death by starting a fling with her,Avery finally realizes she is a crazy biatch and dumps her azz, for hurting the woman he still is in love with in Ju, & they were going to finally reunite their love story with them meeting at the airport on her arrival back to Nashville but the higher ups of Nashville and Lionsgate decided to change that happy ending to a cliffhanger because they were close to a deal with a new network to take over the show and thought the cliffhanger would seal the deal! They said at the time if the deal fell thru Lionsgate would release the alternate Javery ending? Now I wish CMT never picked it up so I could see their happy ending/love reunion!

Juliette's behavior for 5-6A was all his and the writers fault, she was trying to be better and Avery was the one kissing on her in her SUV, wanting to move back in, & was his choice to re start their love and sex life together again after she did try to seduce him, he first stopped their kissing but 10 seconds later carried her to bed to make love! Now Marshall and co are the ones that made this stupid cult story arc up to brainwash her so much, loses her own big heart and soul of love to this said cult and leaves her family again! I say WTF to it all for season 6 part B!
I agree with this statement. The same people who wrote this ridiculous storyline can unwrite it ASAP.