Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-04-2010, 11:16 AM
New Fan

Saving Sarah Walker and Yvonne Strahovski.

Where is the Sarah Walker who loved us? Where is the woman who was happy in Burbank? Where is the actress who fell in loved to the camera?

Before Sarah was the spy sexy...

the sweet girlfriend angel's face...

the funny's employee that everybody adored...

"And... and... you can stop me any time with the compliments if they're becoming... you know."

Then she start to change from episode 15: Chuck Versus the Beefcake and episode 16: Chuck Versus the Lethal Weapon for the season 2 to the end. New makeup and hair that erased the sweetness of her face and make her older. Now, Sarah looks like a woman 40 years old, married and sad. She has lost her smile.

The best character in the show, most complex, played by the best actress, He can't be treated so badly on.

Yvonne is so pretty's girl without makeup.

Sarah is cute even with blood on his nose.

I understand that a character suffers a transformational character arc during the course of the show, but doesn't erase his charm and angel's face. Don't delete that child Sarah hid her work and peered shyly when she was with Chuck. That child couldn't have a home and childhood because she had to help his father with scams him and always they were traveling. That woman who fell in love in the first episode Chuck and half the world.

Yvonne Strahovski doesn't need the makeup, and comb as a mature woman to show that something has changed in Sarah. She's really good actress.

Please, help me to save Sarah and Yvonne before it is too late. I´m from Spain and I speak a little bit english (I´m sorry), but surely you will know how to make the show's producers Sarah will be back the funny, attractive, cheerful and youthful. That woman of 28 years old who hid her inside a child. That girl, that despite her spy work, she enjoyed family's life she never had and now she share with Chuck and his friends in Burbank.

Thank you very much everybody.

"When you meet someone you care about It's just hard to walk away."
Old 01-04-2010, 11:43 AM
Elite Fan

Hello there! Welcome to the board. =)

There's a Yvonne/Sarah thread you can post at here.
Old 01-04-2010, 12:42 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the help Nic, was about to do that
Gonna close this one. You may use the link AstronomySnap provided
Welcome!