Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-07-2012, 07:28 AM
New Fan

I am on 3x13 Chuck Versus The Other Guy, do I continue?

Hey, I am on the 3x13 Chuck Versus The Other Guy, just finished and the balance in the Universe is restored.

Morgan is accepted into CIA, Casey is back and the most important of all Chuck and Sarah are finally together for real for the first time.

I have seen some no good revievs of the ending of the Show some angry posts, no real spoilers but i can only imagine what those sadistic screenwritters will do to their relationship, and i can only assume it is not going to be plesant.

For some reason i feel that they should be together, and stay together.

So... do i watch, the rest of the 3rd series? rest of the show? or do I just finish now? or after which episode?

Thanks
p.s. sorry for my English. Yes i made an account specifically to make this post.Watched s1,s2, and 13 ep of s 3 in no more than a week.
Do I need to seek help?
TL;DR - I am way to much invested in this show.
Old 11-07-2012, 11:56 AM
Ultimate Fan

I would continue to the end. Many of the best episodes are after 3.13, and there is especially a lot of CS to love.

A lot of people did not like the end, but many (including myself) did. However I feel that most of the people who didn't like it, disliked it for what was not done, rather than for what was (if that makes sense).

In other words, the finale implied an ending that many people wanted to see directly. I am fine with that, but some were not. While I understand that they felt 'letdown', I also that that those who use that as an excuse to trash the show went way overboard.