Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-15-2011, 02:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kzkirsto (View Post)
Have you guys ever had to deal with a friend like morgan? I honestly think he has the little man complex, or should i say the Napoleon Complex. I mean when he is constantly 'looking up' to Chuck that must take its tole. ya know?
I'll move this to Morgan thread.

But I agree, I think his whole life, Chuck has been 'better' at him. Chuck has always been destined for bigger and better things than Morgan and if it wasn't for Bryce getting Chuck kicked out of Stanford, Chuck would never be in Buy More like Morgan.

After getting kicked out, and Chuck is back to Buy More, maybe things were 'equal' for them again, but even in Buy More, Chuck seems to be more respected among their peers than Morgan was... Then in addition to that, Chuck then gets a spy life...

So yeah, I think all that added up even if Morgan never seemed to have minded it.
Old 11-15-2011, 04:46 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Idk... I think Morgan is proud of Chuck, and wouldn't ever try to stop his sucess.

He knows that in some aspects Chuck is always going to be better, and supports him in that 100%, there doesn't really seem to be any jealously about that from morgan.
Old 11-15-2011, 05:26 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by bandcandy (View Post)
Idk... I think Morgan is proud of Chuck, and wouldn't ever try to stop his sucess.

He knows that in some aspects Chuck is always going to be better, and supports him in that 100%, there doesn't really seem to be any jealously about that from morgan.
No, I know there isn't jealousy... I don't think he is jealous, but is also aware of the differences between the two of them and now that Morgan is at this position where he is 'better' then Chuck for having the Intersect, that small, inner jerk of him came out. XD
Old 11-16-2011, 03:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sansa (View Post)
No, I know there isn't jealousy... I don't think he is jealous, but is also aware of the differences between the two of them and now that Morgan is at this position where he is 'better' then Chuck for having the Intersect, that small, inner jerk of him came out. XD
Yeah that's what I meant. How do I do words.
Old 11-17-2011, 10:41 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I wonder if the Intersect will keep affecting him again. i know he's back right now, but it's not like the 'virus' in that Intersect was removed.
Old 11-17-2011, 11:09 AM
Ultimate Fan

Perhaps being just aware of the Intersect's influence will be enough to enable Morgan to fight it. Plus, I'm sure the rest of team B will be keeping an eye on him.
Old 11-17-2011, 02:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by weejad (View Post)
Perhaps being just aware of the Intersect's influence will be enough to enable Morgan to fight it. Plus, I'm sure the rest of team B will be keeping an eye on him.
Good point. XD Though Morgan jsut being aware of it doesn't sound like something that would happen to Morgan.

I can see Chuck, Sarah or Casey noticing it and slapping him back to reality is more likely.
Old 11-17-2011, 03:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

So that was going to happen to Chuck to? I wonder if he would have been as easily turned back to the good side as morgan?
Old 11-17-2011, 03:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Probably, maybe, if it's a virus taht came packaged with the Intersect. I wonder if Chuck being a jerk will be the result of that virus if it was installed on him? Maybe it will be something else?
Old 11-17-2011, 03:55 PM
Ultimate Fan

I have to ask if Morgan's behavior was the purpose of the altered Intersect, or some side effect. If it was the purpose, to what end? Was Becker's plan to use the changes in Chuck to make it easier to recruit him, like the way that Morgan was able to shun his friends to go work for Verbanski?

Or is there more going on that we haven't seen yet?
Old 11-18-2011, 01:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

i hope it gets explained soon. I think there's a purpose to it all... we just don't know it yet.
Old 11-18-2011, 03:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Maybe it was to get Chuck away from Sarah and Casey, therefore making it easier to get him on side...
Old 11-19-2011, 02:40 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I wonder if the explored that further in this recent ep?
Old 11-21-2011, 03:54 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Nope not really. Ilove his last request with the intersect...

I can't believe he has forgotten all his nerdy stuff...
Old 11-21-2011, 05:29 PM
Total Fan

Since he forgot all that, he had to have forgotten a lot of memories with Chuck as well.