Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-27-2012, 08:06 PM
New Fan

It was sad ending I wish it had a happy ending. I still love show just for all good memories that they will never have back
Old 01-27-2012, 08:08 PM
Loyal Fan

I don't understand all of the hate.

I thought it was a great send off, all of the call backs to past episodes were great, and for me the fact that Sarah is willing to try to make it work is enough, I mean its Chuck and Sarah how can it not work itself out in the long run?
Old 01-27-2012, 08:11 PM
Master Fan

I have always praised "Chuck" when it's been praise worthy. But this is far from it. No happy ending.
Old 01-27-2012, 08:12 PM
New Fan

Actually i kind agree with this review by ign read it if you want

Chuck: "Chuck Versus The Goodbye" Review - TV Review at IGN

Quote:
The very last scene of the series was incredibly poignant and touching. The fact that Sarah was on that same beach where she found a suitably shaken Chuck at the end of the pilot, the way he told her their story (and thus the story of the series), and seeing her laughing and crying reactions to it all… If you love these two characters, how could you not feel a bit weepy watching it?

I really admired that we didn't get that "I remember everything! " moment from Sarah, instead ending on a more subtle note with a kiss that could or could not be "magic." I think it's very clear that Sarah has rediscovered her love of Chuck and will be with him, but it would be sad to imagine her still not really remembering the past five years, including her relationships with all the other characters – and I'll tell you, my wife sure wanted that moment where it all came back to her to be explicit! But personally, I feel like we saw enough signs of things coming back that weren't only about Chuck -- including Weinerlicious and the one and only Irene Demova (awesome callback to the pilot!) -- to conclude that slowly but surely, she would remember everything.

The end of the show left us with the knowledge that somewhere out there, Chuck, Sarah, Casey, Morgan and everyone else could have more adventures together one day. After all, Chuck has the Intersect back, and Beckman once more let them all know she'd be happy to have them work for her again.

In the meantime, Chuck Bartowski once again proved he was far and away the perfect match for Sarah Walker and Zachary Levi and Yvonne Strahovski proved for the 91st time how beautifully they play off one another. Yes, Chuck, Sarah and the viewers went through some tough and trying times to get to a happy ending, but the message was simple at the end of this wonderful
Old 01-27-2012, 08:15 PM
Ultimate Fan

^ Agree completely.
Old 01-27-2012, 08:16 PM
Master Fan

At least Morgan/Alex got there happy ending.

I mean what about everything Sarah has been through in the series? Not to remember anything from it is just horrible. Her wedding? Gone. Her mom this season? Gone.

Last edited by slicknickshady; 01-27-2012 at 08:24 PM
Old 01-27-2012, 08:24 PM
Supreme Fan

I don't know...the ending didn't sit well with me.
I guess I wanted the "I remember everything!" moment from Sarah. Loved the endings everyone else got though and the return of Jeffster .
Old 01-27-2012, 08:25 PM
Loyal Fan

I agree with IGN. It was a poignant and subtle ending. As much as it would have been wonderful with Sarah remembering everything. It was also beautiful that they are going to relive every memories together again and I think it would only make their relationship stronger.

RIP JoJo. Love you. Best friend that anybody can have.
Old 01-27-2012, 08:25 PM
New Fan

Apparently there could be a movie.

Quote:
Also, you gotta wonder if this cliffhanger ending does mean Chuck might come back someday in some fashion, as Zachary Levi told us. "I've pitched some ideas to the powers that be," Zach says, "and I think it would be really fun to do...something. Even if it's a fun, like, hour and a half online-only movie, just for our fans to buy and to enjoy, and for all of us to get back together once a year and to continue these characters and this family." And we see Sarah with her memory back, right?!
Read more: Chuck Is Over. (Sob!) So What Did Those Final Moments Mean?! - E! Online
Old 01-27-2012, 08:28 PM
Ultimate Fan

I wanted her to remember some more. To remember everything in a flash would have not felt right. It would have felt sloppy, gimmicky, cheap. Beforehand, I did want her to remember some more than saw her remembering before the end. But, it IS coming back to her. That is clear. And even more important, she wants to remember, and wants Chuck to help her remember. She wants to remember it with him. Her laughing while he told her their story was wonderful. I'm happy.
Old 01-27-2012, 08:31 PM
Extreme Fan

so that's it!!!
I've so many emotions right now...but I wanted to see a little more like Sarah would evenually remember everything...
IT WAS AWESOME!!!
now let's hope for something more...
Old 01-27-2012, 08:34 PM
Master Fan

To be fair, i did not like the storyline of her losing her memory. I would agree...Remembering everything with a flash would have felt gimmicky but with this storyline that had to be what happened. And it didnt. For them to leave it like that. Is just smh. What was the point of everything that happened the last five seasons?

Now i know why Alex/Morgan somehow made it higher on my OTP list then Chuck/Sarah. After this ending...thankfully im more emotionally invested in them but i wasnt C/S to end how it looked like it was going to.

They never got that white picket fence house. They never started a family.
Old 01-27-2012, 08:35 PM
Master Fan

To be fair, i did not like the storyline of her losing her memory. I would agree...Remembering everything with a flash would have felt gimmicky but with this storyline that had to be what happened. And it didnt. For them to leave it like that. Is just smh. What was the point of everything that happened the last five seasons?

Now i know why Alex/Morgan somehow made it higher on my OTP list then Chuck/Sarah. After this ending...thankfully im more emotionally invested in them but i wasnt C/S to end how it looked like it was going to.

They never got that white picket fence house. They never started a family.
Old 01-27-2012, 08:39 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Have faith. She was clearly starting to remember, and wanting Chuck to help her remember. She, and they, will be fine.
I don´t really doubt that either. I thought the ending was quite beautiful if sad. And Casey, Ellie and Awesome aren´t dead. So it doesn´t have to be a goodbye for good between Sarah and them. She can still see them.

The ending didn´t feel wrong to me. The ending of Chuck vs. Sarah with Chuck not immediately offering to go after Quinn with her did, but that was fixed.

The only other thing I really didn´t like was that Chuck and not Sarah, who made the decision to use the intersect for saving everybody instead of trying to get Sarah´s memories back. I don´t think it was the wrong decision at all, I just think Sarah should have made it. It was her life that had been taken away. She doesn´t only exist as far as Chuck is concerned. That was her sacrifice more than his and it should have been her decision. She would have been victimized less and it would have shown that she is still the same person, despite the memory loss.

Chuck & Sarah
Old 01-27-2012, 08:39 PM
Passionate Fan

Sorry for another dp.

Chuck & Sarah