Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-31-2007, 08:27 PM
Moderator Support Team

Chuck Versus the Tango (1.03) Episode Discussion

Episode 103 | Season 1 | 10/08/2007
A precious painting of water lilies changes hands several times. In each transaction someone is murdered. Its ultimate destination: the Miller Gallery in Los Angeles. Meanwhile, Chuck has a gun in his face - a kid playing video games at Buy More needs his toy weapon recalibrated. Big Mike tells Chuck he has to step it up if he wants the Assistant Manager job, challenging him to fix all the broken computers in two days or the job goes to Harry.
Old 07-25-2008, 09:36 AM
Fan Forum Star

this ep!

Does anyone know the song playing in the beginning when sarah walks into buymore? I'll be FOREVER grateful if someone tells me!
Icon: ?
Old 06-12-2010, 10:39 AM
New Fan

I'm new to this board and actually just finished watching series 1 of Chuck. I've got a question about this particular episode. Sorry about the giant kick.

In this episode they mention that there are no pictures of La Ciudad and nobody knows what he/she looks like. When Chuck sees the scar of on the neck of la Ciudad hower he makes some sort of connection and realises that the Woman is La Ciudad, probably because the scar is mentioned in her file. We then see flashes of a movie where La Ciudad is being cut with a knife.

To me it seemed a little bit strange that his piece of video would be present in the Intersect. A man torturing a woman... and that's caught on video? Or was it just the brain of Chuck putting all the things together and were the scenes not really in the Intersect?

Any thoughts on this?
Old 06-12-2010, 10:47 AM
Passionate Fan

I think it was supposed to be in the intersect. Couldn´t the torture have been captured on some kind of surveillance camera?

I also think it´s possible that there was video footage, that got feed in the intersect and was later lost. So it´s still possible that there were no pictures available anymore, but the intersect had some video. They certainly expected Chuck to be able to identify her somehow. So they thought there might have been something in the intersect.

Chuck & Sarah
Old 06-12-2010, 11:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

perhaps they didn't know the woman in the video was La Ciudad, but since they expect La Ciudad to be in that event, Chuck's brain/intersect was able to make a connection that this baddie in his head is = La Ciudad.