Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-22-2011, 04:29 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sansa (View Post)
It seems Chuck doens't completely trust Sarah (or anyone for that matter) yet when it comes to his family. Like he feels if its his family that's affected, it's only him who can fix it... or he goes through a complete "suicide mission" mentality on it sometimes.
true!!
Old 12-22-2011, 02:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I still haven't watched the episode... on saturday I think i'll watch them both.
Old 12-22-2011, 07:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by bandcandy (View Post)
I still haven't watched the episode... on saturday I think i'll watch them both.
tsk tsk. XD We're terrible.
Old 12-23-2011, 02:26 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sansa (View Post)
tsk tsk. XD We're terrible.
You started us on this path.
Old 12-27-2011, 11:34 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by bandcandy (View Post)
You started us on this path.
Fridays are just generally a terrible days for me okay??

Mondays worked. damn NBC for changing this stuff up.
Old 12-27-2011, 03:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah I agree.. I have work at like 7am, so If i stay up I only get 4 hourssleep. Whereas Mondays I work the late shift on tuesdays. NBC ruined my planning.
Old 12-28-2011, 05:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

And right now I'm working 3 day 12 hour shifts so when I get home I get super tired. :||| xD
Old 12-28-2011, 06:45 PM
Master Fan

So what are the thoughts on the big baby drama? I love Sarah to much to hate on her from keeping it from Chuck but....I really hope for Chucks sake its not Sarahs and it's just a baby she somehow became responsible for. Just because her keeping the fact she has a kid is much bigger than her not telling him about a baby she had to protect.
Old 12-28-2011, 07:25 PM
Ultimate Fan

I don't think it is hers. That seems like something too big for them to do to Sarah, for her to basically abandon her child for 5 years. That would turn off too many fans I think - including me. I think it is a baby from a past mission that she was trying to protect.

ETA - It would also have been something that would be hard to fit in with her CIA history, if she'd had a child.
Old 12-28-2011, 08:08 PM
Master Fan

^^Exactly it seems to soap operaish for CHUCK. One thing I've seen debated is how Shaw knows and people freaking saying Sarah told him and not Chuck but the way I understood it was that Shaw knew because of the intersect 3.0 not because she told him. The same thing with him knowing what all her scars were I like to think that's from the intersect too not her telling him in an intimate setting. Maybe it's just my CS brain making me see it this way but idk I can't imagine her telling all that to me Shaw was saying the intersect told him that stuff.
Old 12-28-2011, 08:34 PM
Ultimate Fan

Yeah, I think it was the intersect (but 2.0 - he never got the 3.0 thanks to Chuck ).
Old 12-28-2011, 10:57 PM
Master Fan

Right...wait but then why didn't Chuck know all that?
Old 12-29-2011, 12:46 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by weejad (View Post)
I don't think it is hers. That seems like something too big for them to do to Sarah, for her to basically abandon her child for 5 years. That would turn off too many fans I think - including me. I think it is a baby from a past mission that she was trying to protect.

ETA - It would also have been something that would be hard to fit in with her CIA history, if she'd had a child.
Yeah. It just doesn't really fit with what we know of Sarah... I mean, she can be a hardcore, cold spy, but family has also always been important to her, even if her own family hasn't been perfect... I think if that was her child she wouldn't want her baby to go through what she went through in growing up wtihout her mother really.
Old 12-29-2011, 08:54 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowgirl08 (View Post)
Right...wait but then why didn't Chuck know all that?
Not sure, but did Chuck ever flash on Sarah after that one time in the pilot? Shaw's intersect may have been different, giving him more control over his flashes. Maybe Chuck never flashed on that info on Sarah because he never felt a need to flash on her after he had 2.0. Or maybe Decker provided Shaw with some info that wasn't in the intersect. Who knows?
Old 12-29-2011, 11:59 AM
Master Fan

Yeah but CHUCK tends to not fall in line with pas storylines so who knows. Maybe Chuck was just being his adorable self and not using the intersect to look at her file. Should be a great episOde tomorrow I'm pumped!