Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-05-2007, 04:09 AM
Fan Forum Star

CTV Episode Thread - 1.10 Hi, Society

Here we can discuss the episodes as they air in Canada

So what did you guys think of Hi Society?
Old 12-05-2007, 07:32 AM
Dedicated Fan

I just watched the episode And I loved it! Hands down the best episode for me so far

Leighton was awesome and her chemistry with both Ed and Chace was just so evident.

Hmm even though I ship NB more than CB, that CB make out on the bed was pretty hot But Chuck looked so sad my heart broke for him.

The NB scenes made me so happy I loved the fact that he went after Blair and not the other way around and that sex scene was just WOW. Enough said. (will change icon later!) Chace and Leighton looked so beautiful together and the way they set it out was just And when he looked into her eyes, you could see the Oh and I loved the way he was kneeling over her and putting on the bed, I wanted to see more of that Didn't like the song 'Apologize' for that moment But the lyrics used - heatbeat and stuff was sweet.

I read some people didn't like Nate's smirk when him and Blair were going into the bedroom? I think it was more of a thank you to Chuck rather than a 'I'm gonna get laid, high five kind of look?' Hmm not sure but Chace looked hot

My wish for future episodes: More semi-naked Blair and Nate scenes

What did everyone else think?
Old 12-05-2007, 08:27 AM
Fan Forum Star

I absolutly loved it too

Leighton has Chemistry with everyone. Her scenes with both Nate and Chuck were so hot! I loved how it all played out aswell.

Loved the scenes with Blair and Serena.

The Dan and Serena moments were so sweet aswell.
Old 12-05-2007, 08:55 AM
Dedicated Fan

^ Oh mee too, I mean I still had my guilty CB but at the end NB so squeee! I hope it lasts though!

Yeah I loved the B/S scenes too, it seems like they've finally got their friendship back on track, no drama well for now anyway

D/S were cute, I loved the way Dan lifts her so easily

And apart from NB we got RL so that was pretty sweet
Old 12-05-2007, 09:42 AM
Elite Fan

Awww my CB! *dies*

-points to cap to prove my intense adoration-

Again, is it bad I made 650 caps of the CB makeout scene? Seriously, they are just owning this show for me.

And I also realized how cute NB are as friends. Even if I love them as a couple also, as I want my CB to be endgame - I'm so thrilled to see that NB could make it work

{Max&Alec}
Old 12-05-2007, 09:48 AM
Dedicated Fan

^ I was soo suprised we got that scene, but my god was I happy! That kiss was just so hot but yet sweet. For the first time I really saw a real connection between the two and I liked it! 650 caps?! Seriously?

I'd love NB to be the endgame but as long as their happy for more than a few episodes I'd be happy! I just want to see a real relationship between the two And if that didn't work, I'd settle for a CB relationship instead =]
Old 12-05-2007, 10:21 AM
Elite Fan

Um yes I was just clicking at every possible angle and whoops - 650 caps.

{Max&Alec}
Old 12-05-2007, 10:29 AM
Dedicated Fan

Aww! I bet half of the caps were just of that kiss. On. her. bed. When she was on top of him!

Gah NB and CB are love. I've never really liked multi ships but I definately do this time
Old 12-05-2007, 05:40 PM
Loyal Fan

Hu.. I though we weren't able to talk about the epi before it airs on the US, thats why I kept myself away form de PC all day.. lol.. anyway, I guess I was wrong...

Now, about the episode per ser... AMAZING!!! I've never been so entertained in my life... tha whole CB thing was SO SAD!! I almost die when I saw Chuck's sad face... it broke my heart in two.. and the words of Gossip Girl: "Spotted, Chuck Bass losing something no one knew he had to begin with, his heart".. how sad is that!!!! SD scenes were cute, but not as cute as Lily/Rufus.. that was amazing...

I don't really like NB, I don't dislike 'em either, but I don't know.. even though I can't dare to deny how HOT that last scene was... almost as hot as CB in Blair's room... that was some serious hotness...

Leighton's acting was SUPERB, as usual.. the chemistry with Blake, Chace & Ed was sooooooo great... I totally love her.
Old 12-06-2007, 03:39 AM
Master Fan

leighton owned..

cb were soo hott..

great eppy
Old 12-06-2007, 04:29 AM
Fan Forum Star

Hey Vale thats why I created this thread so for those that can watch it on tuesdays can then talk about it here without spoiling anyone else
Just did my revoew of the ep on the US episode thread so I'll post it here as well

Absolutly loved the episode. Blair was amazing in all her scenes with Chuck, Nate, Serena and Jenny.

Chuck/Blair - were amazing in this episode. Their makeout scene at the begining was I loved when she walked in he signaled the band to play and there dance was sweet. I hate that his plan backfired. Instead of Blair not wanted Nate it had the opposite effect.

Nate/Blair - I still love these two. Its about time he realised what a wonderful girl she is and it was great to finally see him wanting her and chasing after her. Loved their conversation when Nate was asking her to the ball. Their scene at the end was hot

Serena/Blair - Their scene about Romeo and having a ball to die for was great I love their friendship. When she was reading Serena's card I loved that line where she said God stop you sound like me

Blair/Jenny - We only really got one scene with them when Blair told Jenny that if she fixed her dress all is forgiven, Jenny has the need to be Blair's friend she wants to fit in and be accepted. Can't wait to see how their friendship develops.

Blair herself was amazing she looked stunning in her dress and stole every scene she was in
Old 12-06-2007, 05:32 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamer~Candy4eva (View Post)
Hey Vale thats why I created this thread so for those that can watch it on tuesdays can then talk about it here without spoiling anyone else
Oh, I get it now... thanks for doing it, cuz I was dying to comment!
Old 12-07-2007, 01:47 PM
Fan Forum Star

I know me too I get to wactch it earlier aswell