Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-10-2014, 01:40 PM
Master Fan

Love that Chuck and Blair are still included on those lists and they can still trend world wide spontaneously. They are so iconic! They have even more fans NOW thanks to Netflix. It's funny how just the most random tweets about them from tiny accounts get so many RTs and FAVs

I know that's never going to happen EVER. lol Ed and Leighton have both moved on to bigger and better things but it's cute that more than 2 years later there's still so much enthusiasm for them.

And just for grins and giggles
There are so many tweets, posts and edits about how Chuck looked at Blair. How much love Ed projected in that role. But I think the way Leighton portrayed Blair's love for Chuck is very underappreciated:
Just a few looks

This is my favorite because it's after 5 years of marriage, a son, more than 10 years after falling in love:

I will always appreciate Leighton for always selling Blair's love for Chuck. What a wonderful actress.
Old 09-10-2014, 04:54 PM
Master Fan

Forever loving this gif tbh

"because you believe in me"
Old 09-11-2014, 11:43 AM
Fan Forum Hero

It's such a sweet moment that one
Old 09-14-2014, 05:05 AM
Fan Forum Hero

AWWW so much loveeee

Here is a lovely Chuck and Blair essay

Quote:
"If you were a fan of Gossip Girl, I’m pretty sure you fell in love with this couple. I mean, how could you not? They’re one of those typical couples that no one would have expected: Blair Waldorf, with her perfect life where everything is just as planned, and Chuck Bass, the rich and spoiled bad boy that collects girls like trophies. At the beginning of the show, I would have NEVER imagined that these two would end up together, but probably it was in the intentions of the producers since the very first episode. In fact, Blair and Chuck always had a particular chemistry throughout the show."

"I love Blair and Chuck, because even after so many breakups and attempts to part, they just can’t live without each other. "
Note: It has a few inaccuracies but overall its cute and very true

Read more: I don’t care, I ship it! — Blair and Chuck | lovingseriesly

Old 09-24-2014, 03:16 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Chuck and Blair - A L W A Y S | Part 1

x

Part 2 is coming soon
Old 09-25-2014, 02:22 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Awwwwww, I miss these two.
Old 09-26-2014, 02:59 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^^ so very much

x
Old 09-26-2014, 11:44 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww, so cute!
Old 09-29-2014, 11:07 AM
Fan Forum Hero

So much perfection

Always | Part 2

x
Old 10-15-2014, 11:03 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I really liked buzzfeed wrote this article and its damn popular

25 Life-Changing Relationship Lessons We Learned From Chuck And Blair
“Three words, eight letters.”

Quote:
FRIDAY NOVEMBER 7th is Chuck and Blair’s 7th LIMOVERSARY

We invite all fans to celebrate with us by sharing your fanarts, fanfic, fanvids, and however they'd like

7 Prompts for Inspiration:

- 7 YEARS BEFORE 7 YEARS AFTER

- "Oh B. What's it going to take for you to RELAX?" "Chuuck!"

- "You can SEE RIGHT THROUGH ME can't you Chuck? Into my core."

- "You're SPECIAL enough on your own. You don't need some group to say you are."

- "Blair, we're not living in PARIS in the 20s." "We both wish we were."

- "You two have some strange FORCE-FIELD EFFECT on each other. Physicists should study it."

- "It's the BOY that blames the girl, not the MAN. And that's what I want to be with you."
  • Use as many of the prompts as you like or feel free to do your own thing
  • Prompts are both quotes and the words in CAPITAL LETTERS in the quotes except for the first prompt “7 years before 7 years after”.
  • Submission Deadline is November 7th but we're more than happy to take them later too!
  • Use the #Limoversary tag on tumblr, twitter, instagram and Facebook so we can track your contributions
  • You can also directly submit your arts to us via the Limoversary Tumblr (happylimoversary.com/submit)
  • Need more inspiration? Visit the Limoversary Tumblr. We will be updating it frequently You can even ASK FOR A PROMPT
  • Questions? Follow @Parisinthe1920s. and please don’t hesitate to tweet or DM us.
  • We will start reblogging to the Limoversary Tumblr on Monday, November 3th and continue until the #Limoversary hash tag is exhausted. We will also be tweeting arts from @Parisinthe1920s. Again, we will be happy to take late submissions
We hope you are as excited as we are and will join us in our Limoversary celebrations one more time!

Thank you Martiza de Crawford (possitivetension) for the beautiful poster

With everything we won’t let this go!

Last edited by lessismore; 10-16-2014 at 06:09 AM
Old 10-22-2014, 10:52 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I am so happy Fran vidded CB again and she made not one but TWO AMAZING VIDEOS!!

Also here is another amazing video from another queen

And I found anaother great video too. I am so happy for new vids. Hopefully they will vid for limoversary too.

ALL PERFECT. Chuck and Blair ARE PERFECT

Last edited by lessismore; 10-24-2014 at 12:39 AM
Old 10-24-2014, 12:40 AM
Fan Forum Hero

We will be doing a #GGRewatch for #limoversary celebrations on Friday, Nov 7th. We will rewatch 1x7 and 1x8 consecutively

Quote:
FRIDAY NOVEMBER 7TH IS
CHUCK AND BLAIR’S 7TH LIMOVERSARY
We invite all fans to celebrate with us by sharing your fanarts, fanfic, fanvids, etc

7 Prompts for Inspiration:

- 7 years before 7 years after
- "Oh B. What’s it going to take for you to relax?" Chuuck!
- You can see right through me can’t you Chuck? Into my core.
- You’re special enough on your own. You don’t need some group to say you are.
- "Blair, we’re not living in Paris in the 20s." We both wish we were.
- You two have some strange force-field effect on each other. Physicists should study it.
- It’s the boy that blames the girl, not the man. And that’s what I want to be with you.
  • Use as many of the prompts as you like or feel free to do your own thing
  • Submission Deadline is November 7th but we’re more than happy to take them later too!
  • Use the #Limoversary tag on tumblr, twitter, instagram and facebook so we can track your contributions.
  • You can also directly submit your arts to us via the Limoversary Tumblr
  • Reminder: Your contribution does not have to be limo-centric. We are celebrating all Chuck and Blair things
  • Need more inspiration? Visit the Limoversary Tumblr. We will be updating it frequently.You can even ASK FOR A PROMPT
  • Questions? Follow @Parisinthe1920s. and please don’t hesitate to tweet or DM us.

We will start reblogging to the Limoversary Tumblr on Monday, November 3th and continue until the #Limoversary hash tag is exhausted. We will also be tweeting arts from @Parisinthe1920s. Again, we will be happy to take late submissions

We hope you are as excited as we are and will join us in our Limoversary celebrations one more time!

Thank you Cosmokaramel for the gorgeous gifset poster

WITH EVERYTHING WE WON’T LET THIS GO! <3
x

Quote:
Seven years later. Seven years before.

Crazy how time flies by, isn’t it? Come November 7th it will be Chuck and Blair’s 7th limoversary. For those of you who have no idea what “limoversary” is it’s the anniversary of the epic 1x07 Gossip Girl episode. Remember that one? The one when Blair let her headband down and danced for Chuck? When she let loose and didn’t hide under what she had to be or how she was supposed to be. She let go of her control and Chuck Bass watched as she did so.

What followed after the striptease was Sum 41 playing in the background, the mood changing to an old Hollywood movie. Chuck and Blair in his limo. Her thanking him for the drive home and him not being able to stop thinking of her up there. “You were amazing up there” he says while she lets go of even more control and lets her lips meet his. Not that long after he pulls away, asking if she’s sure and the rest is history…

Every year we Chairleaders celebrate the limoversary by making graphics, videos, and writing fan fiction and more. This year won’t be any different except for a tiny thing that I’ll mention soon. Please check out this post for more details. You’ll find prompts, hashtags, and so much more.

Another thing that’s so good about limoversary is that we’ll have a live re-watch of 1x07 AND 1x08. Join us at 6 PM EST to watch 1X07 and then at 8 PM EST we’ll watch 1x08. If you have any questions about it feel free to ask me OR go and follow parisinthe1920s because they seriously have all the answers. They are like Gossip Girl…only less hairy.

The live re-watch will happen over at twitter and parisinthe1920s is going to hold it and live tweet a long. You should really come join and if you want to you can discuss the episode(s) with other Chuck and Blair fans here.

When it comes to download links I’m sure that more details about that will come soon however, you can always sign up to get Netflix for free in one month.

Important Links:

parisinthe1920s ~ twitter | tumblr

Hashtags ~ twitter: #limoversary | tumblr: limoversary
x
Old 11-02-2014, 02:52 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Don't forget

image-credit: me
Old 11-07-2014, 03:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It's the 7th Limoversary today Can't believe it's been 7 years already!!
Old 11-09-2014, 04:17 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Happy 7th Limoversary!!! (I couldn't post any sooner sorry)

x

x

x

Thank you all for contributing, Chuck and Blair is celebrated as they deserve to be again thanks to all amazing fans

Here are perfect limoversary videos

And there are amazing fics!

more: http://happylimoversary.tumblr.com/

Last edited by lessismore; 11-09-2014 at 04:30 AM
Closed Thread   Post New Thread