Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-10-2012, 04:24 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Blair Waldorf Episode Discussion 6.05 "Monstruous Ball"

EPISODE 6x05: Monstruous Ball
Airing: November 12, 2012 at 9PM ET/8PM CT

THE TRUTH — After Eleanor gives Blair an ultimatum, Blair is even more determined to remedy Waldorf Designs’ problems by making a splash with a dress at the upcoming Cotillion, but a shocking revelation at the ball affects everyone. Serena becomes worried about Steven’s attitude toward her, but after some investigating she discovers the surprising reason why. Chuck finds an unlikely ally as he tries to drive a wedge between Bart and Lily’s relationship to help expose his father’s secret. Meanwhile, Dan publishes another article, but the effect is just the opposite of what he was hoping for. Chace Crawford and Matthew Settle also star. Amy Heckerling directed the episode written by Sara Goodman (#605).

Episode Discussion Rules: Talk of the episode can be in the discussion thread as soon as it airs on the east coast. You don't need to wait until a certain time to talk about things in those threads! SO, if you miss and episode or are on the west coast & don't watch it online, technically that will be a spoiler to you, but it is not considered spoilers! I'd advise not looking here or in future threads if you haven't seen the episode yet & don't like spoilers.
Old 11-10-2012, 06:41 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks Em!! I guess we should be expecting lots of crazy drama at cotillion.
Old 11-11-2012, 06:59 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Cotillion is about anything and everything but cotillion
Old 11-12-2012, 09:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

yes, and the episode didn't disappoint in that respect. lol Things actually happened and the storylines were a lot more intertwined opposed to last episode.

Blair... not sure why trusting Sage again seem like a good idea. But okay at least she's trying. Her reaction to the sex tape well I was expecting something like that from her and I do think she had a right to be angry. One thing I found particularly annoying is that they had SB make up (which honestly felt out of nowhere) only to break them apart with the reveal. Seem pointless. I do want them to make up but at least make it somewhat believable

Well at least for me CB are still moving along...
Old 11-13-2012, 06:01 AM
Elite Fan

byeeee Blair
Old 11-13-2012, 12:30 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaleidoscope eyes (View Post)
yes, and the episode didn't disappoint in that respect. lol Things actually happened and the storylines were a lot more intertwined opposed to last episode.

Blair... not sure why trusting Sage again seem like a good idea. But okay at least she's trying. Her reaction to the sex tape well I was expecting something like that from her and I do think she had a right to be angry. One thing I found particularly annoying is that they had SB make up (which honestly felt out of nowhere) only to break them apart with the reveal. Seem pointless. I do want them to make up but at least make it somewhat believable

Well at least for me CB are still moving along...
ITA what is that annoying teenager doing here? Make here go away and she did, right? Ugh! Better not come back!
Old 11-13-2012, 12:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

So far I've only seen the CB scenes but I've read some reactions about the rest of the episode and it defimitely seems better than the last episode which felt disjointed.

I actually want to see a scene with Sage since it's her disappearing (at least for a while)
Old 11-13-2012, 02:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by issa (View Post)
ITA what is that annoying teenager doing here? Make here go away and she did, right? Ugh! Better not come back!
I hope she doesn't. She's not even that good of an actress. That blonde minion is way more entertaining.
Old 11-13-2012, 02:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Just because this is GG she'll probably be back but I have no idea