Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-06-2011, 09:33 AM
Elite Fan

Blair Waldorf EPISODE DISCUSSION: 4X14 •Panic Roommate •

EPISODE 4x14: Panic Roommate
Airing: February 7, 2011 at 9PM ET/8PM CT

FLORENCE AND THE MACHINE PERFORMS / ANDREW MCCARTHY DIRECTS -- Blair (Leighton Meester) enlists Nate’s (Chace Crawford) help to win over her high-strung boss, Epperly (guest star Caitlin Fitzgerald), at W Magazine. Damien (guest star Kevin Zegers) stirs up more drama on the Upper East Side. Chuck (Ed Westwick) finds himself torn between business and pleasure. Florence and the Machine performs an acoustic version of “Cosmic Love.” Blake Lively, Penn Badgley, Kelly Rutherford and Matthew Settle also star. Andrew McCarthy directed the episode written by Jake Coburn
Episode Discussion Rules: Talk of the episode can be in the discussion thread as soon as it airs on the east coast. You don't need to wait until a certain time to talk about things in those threads! SO, if you miss and episode or are on the west coast & don't watch it online, technically that will be a spoiler to you, but it is not considered spoilers! I'd advise not looking here or in future threads if you haven't seen the episode yet & don't like spoilers.
Old 02-06-2011, 10:29 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for starting! Panic Roommate, I like the title!
Old 02-06-2011, 11:26 AM
Elite Fan

i was afraid i'd mess it up!

and yes the tittle is very relevant
Old 02-06-2011, 04:38 PM
Fan Forum Hero

You did awesome bb!! I'm proud!
Old 02-07-2011, 03:14 AM
Elite Fan

cant wait 4 the ep
BN interaction hopefully it ends well
love the title exactly coincides (sp?) with the week of the Roommate release
Old 02-07-2011, 05:52 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaleidoscope eyes (View Post)
You did awesome bb!! I'm proud!
Awww

And i think they planned it that way..i mean they often use tittles for promotion of movies for the cast members
Old 02-07-2011, 10:12 AM
Fan Forum Hero

yeah like 'The Townie'!
Old 02-07-2011, 10:20 AM
Elite Fan

Old 02-07-2011, 10:45 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Can't wait to watch this episode!
Old 02-07-2011, 12:43 PM
Elite Fan

I hope we get lots of CB and NB!
Old 02-07-2011, 02:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

CNB!!! would be awesome!
Old 02-07-2011, 02:58 PM
Elite Fan

yes!!! I am almost excited for this episode
Old 02-07-2011, 03:12 PM
Fan Forum Hero

well good!!!
Old 02-07-2011, 08:01 PM
Elite Fan

So apparently C's using of R morphes into genuine feelings and at some point she says "I know you better than you know yourself"
Raise your hand if you didn't see that coming!
And D/E/D scheme against B for some reason so B has to find someone to sleep with epperly. C declines, so she gets N to do it but I'm really not sure about the details.

Then Blair gets R who found out C has used her to give C a second chance and wait for it... He sends her a thank you txt. Post or pre makeup sex the story doesn't say,
Looks like a pass for me though (another)
And if one day you should behold a miracle, as I have in you, you will learn the truth is not found in science, but by looking into your own heart. And in that moment you will be blessed - and stricken.
For the truest truths, are what hold us together, or keep us painfully, desperately apart.
Old 02-07-2011, 08:14 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Couples

Gossip Girl 4x14

What a snooze fest.

I mean, I didn’t have super hopes that Eric/Damien would be real, but I at least thought we’d get scenes. And the scene last week with Damien and Ben… I was hoping it would lead to more. Now Serena/Ben and Serena willing to risk her family for him. YAWN

Nate and Blair need to become besties RIGHT THIS SECOND. His favorite movie is Sound of Music. ROTFLMAO! Nuns and Nazis. I love that she gave him an ass-slap. And his “I wasn’t that selfish was I?” in mocking B was HILARIOUS.

I liked the Nate/Epperly scenes. I wanted them together. Bummer.

They wasted an Eric storyline. SURPRISE. Also, WTF. I really am never getting Chuck/Eric. Because this is a job for CHUCK, not ****ing Dan Humphrey.

Serena and Dan make no sense. A couple episodes, they were all about each other, and now she doesn’t give a ****. I’m sorry, HOW is this a real couple?

Are they trying to parallel CB and DS? Because the parallel was AWKWARD! CB makes sense. It’s how they are. Chuck knows B is finding BLAIR WALRORF first, but DS? I don’t know what they’re doing.

Speaking of, I’m confused on Chuck and Raina. He doesn’t actually like her, right? And he was faking the hiding place thing, right? Just going with it? (Despite the fact that I’m still of the mindset of Chuck in the Palace in sophomore year of high school after S went to boarding school. But it’s the pilot, so who cares? Ugh)

I was REALLY happy to hear/see the Palace. IT IS MY FAVORITE!

CB! I loved them teaming up and working to get their way. I love that she wanted him to sleep with Epperly to get her to relax, and Chuck wanted to know how to get Raina to fall for him. I loved the fake phone calls. Scheming buddies FOREVER!

And I was THISCLOSE to killing people about Blair. But she got promoted. So I’m okay. I won’t complain. Although I hated that it seemed like they were making B unable to handle things. I’m glad she said she was able to get the gift bags to the right place.

This show is boring as ****.

OH! One last thing!

“I have seen every episode of Oz.” ERIC WATCHES FOR BART! I mean, Robert was in Oz. *giggles* ♥