Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Mid-Season TV Shows   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-24-2008, 02:38 AM
Master Fan

Cappie/Scott Michael Foster #3: Because we'll gladly take that Cappieccino now!

Welcome to the 3rd Scott Michael Foster/Cappie Appreciation Thread!
This thread is dedicated to Cappie, as portrayed by the charismatic new actor, Scott Michael Foster.

{PM faith grows old to be added or ask in the thread!}

1. faith grows old
2. hunee
3. kbear78
4. a*shot*of*whiskey
5. jules166
6. ***BLONDIE***
7. Whordy
8. killyourfrriends
9. onetreehill1216
10. tooty
11. crisTM
12. MiniGuini89
13. bluerose4lyphe
14. *Stacy*
15. joiefanforever
16. revolution.
17. -CrazyBeautiful-
18. Dreamer~Candy4eva
19. HaleyBub
20. loveelle25
21. Dorkodancer147
22. OneTreeHunny
23. upchitzcreek
24. Ness23
25. *Mrs.Dusick*
26. K.Corinne
27. Sweet Lil Angel
28. Tutor_Girl_88
29. Jennnyy
30. Luna8
31. Undeniable
32. mara_loves_cappie
33. rylinn212
34. BlackHalo

Other Projects:

+ Teenage Dirtbag .... Thayer
Plot: A popular high school girl is harassed by a delinquent boy (Scott Michael Foster) until they are placed in creative writing class together.
Through written words, they create a bond, but tragically a bond that cannot withstand her social pressures or his brutal home life.
View the trailer; visit the film's myspace for more info.

+ Quarterlife .... Jed
Plot: In this internet pilot, Magazine editor and writer DYLAN KRIEGER (Tulloch) sends her friends into fits when they discover that she
keeps a rather insightful video blog about them on a website called "quarterlife."
Visit the official site for more info.

+ The Horrible Flowers .... Billy
Plot: The female leader of a threadbare garage band nearly destroys herself on the eve of her success when she returns
to the family she left behind. With hypnotic performances by Emily Cline (In The Company Of Men) and Rena Owen (Star Wars).
Visit the film's myspace for more info.

;;Scott/Cappie Related Links
Official ABC Family Greek Page
Scott's IMDB Page
Scott's Personal Myspace
Sirens Eye Myspace
Scott Fan Club on Myspace
Greek Myspace Page
Greek Fans on LJ

Visit Scott's Thread on the Male Celebrities Board!
Visit the Quarterlife Thread on the TV Board!

;;Latest Scott Pictures

;;Latest Cappie Pictures

;;Icons

By: Lexi, pibby on LJ, and Linds

;;Art

By: ***BLONDIE***

Scene of the Moment:

How you feeling, you good? Okay. I want you to relax, alright?
You know, there are these moments in life when you are confronted with something that you think is monumental but ten, twenty years down the road, you look back and you laugh...
This is not one of those moments! This is the most important thing that could ever happen to you or any of us in this entire world. Good luck, don't lose.

Last edited by ***BLONDIE***; 04-06-2008 at 01:12 PM
Old 02-24-2008, 02:57 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the new thread, Karen! I prefer this title, too. I just thought it was super adorable how Scott said, "I'm a new kind of wild." Hee.

Old 02-24-2008, 03:15 AM
Master Fan

YW..

I know, wasn't he sexy? His voice was so sexy too.
Old 02-24-2008, 04:42 AM
Fan Forum Hero

thanks for the new thread karen

and yea, i cant recall what even happened in the last episode accept cc's goodbye
Old 02-24-2008, 11:42 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I hear that, Lexi. It's been ages since I watched, my memory is crappy, and well... C/C's goodbye was definitely the scene that did and still does stand out for me.

Old 02-25-2008, 11:01 PM
Master Fan

Well if I'm being honest.. I think Cappie and Casey is really all I ever remember from any of the shows. However, sometimes other stuff stand out, but they are my main focus and that makes me feel guilty sometimes.
Old 02-26-2008, 04:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Aw, nothing wrong with that, Karen! I've definitely been that way with other shows, which is why I guess I feel lucky to have found this one. I do adore C/C but I enjoy most all of the other friendships/interactions. Super rare for me. LOL.

I just noticed that the 'Latest Scott Pictures' could be updated. I'll get around to that soon, if not today.

Old 02-27-2008, 01:23 PM
New Fan

heey guys. i was just watching episode 9. when rebecca and cappie were supposed to do the "no sleep for 30 hours" thing. and rebecca threated cappie with telling the whole campus his real name. has his real name been mentioned? does anybody know what that is? i'm so curious!
Old 02-27-2008, 01:39 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ Welcome to the thread, hun. I don't think they've mentioned Cappie's name. I think it's one of those things that we're supposed to wonder about, you know? I would love to know, that's for sure. Hee.

Anyone watch Quarterlife on NBC last night? So much Jed goodness in that first episode, and my favorite Jed moment ever, "You're doomed... but not to be an editorial associate." Gah.

Old 02-27-2008, 04:57 PM
Master Fan

New thread! Thanks Karen!
Old 02-28-2008, 03:46 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by resurrection (View Post)
heey guys. i was just watching episode 9. when rebecca and cappie were supposed to do the "no sleep for 30 hours" thing. and rebecca threated cappie with telling the whole campus his real name. has his real name been mentioned? does anybody know what that is? i'm so curious!
Welcome to Fanforum and The Greek Board ..

Yeah, I watched Quarterlife, but I don't think it will last past one episode. It did horrible in the ratings and I read somewhere that it was such a flop, they considered pulling it from the schedule.

I hope that's just a rumor, but I know the ratings were really bad. I'm sure. it's because everyone who's a fan, has already seen it and might not have tuned in for the reruns.
Old 02-28-2008, 04:14 AM
Master Fan

thanks for the new thread, Awesome title!
Old 02-28-2008, 03:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, it's definitely too bad about QL. I was hoping it would do well, of course. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Old 02-28-2008, 10:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

cappies real name is seymour... seymour butts
Old 02-28-2008, 11:21 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Web-based "quarterlife" canceled by NBC after flop
By Steve Gorman

LOS ANGELES
- "Quarterlife," the first Web-based drama to air on network television, has been cancelled by NBC after a dismally rated first episode but will move to sister cable channel Bravo, people close to the show said on Thursday.

The highly touted online series about a group of young artists bombed in its NBC debut on Tuesday night, drawing the network's lowest ratings and smallest audience for that time slot in at least 20 years, according to Nielsen Media Research.

The show ranked a distant third place for the 10 p.m. hour, averaging just 3.1 million viewers and a meagre 1.3 rating among advertisers' favourite demographic, adults aged 18 to 49, the precise audience for whom the series was designed.

The program had been scheduled to move to Sundays on NBC starting March 2.

But two sources close to the program, though not authorized to speak publicly about its scheduling, said "quarterlife" has been removed from the NBC lineup.

It will be shifted instead to the Bravo channel, which like the broadcast network is owned by General Electric Co.'s media division, NBC Universal, they said. No new air date for the six-part series has been set, however.

A network spokeswoman confirmed that "quarterlife" would "continue to air ... on an NBC Universal-owned network."

"Quarterlife" originally was created for the social-networking site MySpace.com by Marshall Herskovitz and Ed Zwick, Emmy-winning producers of "thirtysomething" and "My So-Called Life."

Consisting of 36 eight-minute "webisodes," the series began running on MySpaceTV.com and quarterlife.com in November, with two new segments appearing online each week.

NBC made headlines when it announced in the midst of the Hollywood writers strike it was picking up the series as a mid-season replacement show, and heavily promoted the drama in the run-up to its prime-time launch.

At the time, "quarterlife" was touted as a new model for the development of video entertainment, marking the first program to originate independently online before moving to a major broadcast outlet.

In a statement on Thursday, Herskovitz thanked NBC for its "efforts make 'quarterlife' a success on network television."

"However, I've always had concerns about whether 'quarterlife' was the kind of show that could pull in the big numbers necessary to succeed on a major broadcast network," he added.

"We live in a media world today where many shows are considered successful on cable networks with audiences that are a fraction of those on the Big Four (broadcasters). I'm confident that 'quarterlife' will find the right home on television as well."
>> source.