Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-31-2011, 01:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

#405: "Home Coming and Going" Episode Discussion

Home Coming and Going

Original Air date: January 31, 2011
Episode: 4.05

Lasker Parkes (Jonathan Silverman), Peter (Devon Werkheiser)'s dad, comes to visit Kappa Tau, and Cappie feels pressure to impress the him. Cappie plans an Everest party for Homecoming, complete with ice luges throughout the house. Lasker wants to know who is Peter's big brother in the. Rusty wants to be Peter's big brother, but Peter wants Cappie. Meanwhile, Casey tries to convince Ashleigh to find a job and move out, but Ashleigh keeps dragging her feet. Casey and Evan go to an alumni dinner because their law professor will be there. Casey gets into a fight with Ashleigh. To impress Peter, Rusty plans to steal the A&M goat mascot at night, but while they're in the process, Dale and some Omega Chi members interrupt with the same plan. Calvin finds out that Heath is a stripper, but he gets over it and they both agree to be more truthful to each other. Casey angrily returns to her house, gets drunk on Rebecca's insistence, and goes Cappie's party. When he discovers her, he helps her return home. They start kissing and eventually sleep together.

THE FINAL CHAPTER: "We'll All Be" by same old story

Old 01-31-2011, 10:20 PM
Fan Forum Star

Wasn't a fan of this episode at all. Probably my least favorite of the season so far.

- No Betsy.
- No Cartwright Kids. COME ON, HE WALKS AWAY WHEN SHE WALKS UP? They've been severely lacking in Casey/Rusty scenes since the premiere.
- Rusty stuck in a KT plot. I hate when that happens, I don't curr about the KTs.
- Ashleigh/Casey tension makes me sad.
- I was hoping for a bit more Ash/Rusty, but at least they acknowledged Ashleigh's feelings.
- I did love someone (that's not Evan) vocalizing something about CC. I've always felt the same way as Ashleigh about them, and I did tonight, too.
Old 02-01-2011, 07:31 AM
Fan Forum Hero

It was a bit odd as an episode.

I don't like having Ash and Casey fighting
Ash is so gonna hook up with the professor!

Heath&Calvin are too cute
The ILY

Rebecca is gonna dump Evan's ass soon, you can read it on her face.

Drunk!Casey + Drunk!Cappie = ONS.
I dunno how I feel about this.

I like pledge Spidey and I'm happy he finally chose Rusty as his big bro!

Daley gets more annoying by the minute

Rusty/Casey need a scene pronto!
Old 02-01-2011, 08:10 AM
New Fan

I actually really liked the episode last night...Well more like I liked Casey getting drunk and Cappie and Casey together at the end. I think the end was really cute even though they had been drinking.

Cappie: What's this?
Casey: It's a fairytale
Old 02-01-2011, 08:47 AM
Elite Fan

I really liked the episode last night. I loved the hotness of Casey and Cappie, and really liked Rusty's storyline of trying to get the pledge to want him for a big brother. I cheered when he was able to get the goat. Ashley and Casey fighting was a little awkward, but for me it made their friendship more real. People living together for five weeks are bound to have a few fights, and I'm sure that the two will get over it soon.
Old 02-01-2011, 11:45 AM
Part-Time Fan

Last nights episode was great for the most part
I loved Rusty working to become Pledge Spidey's big bro and they got the goat, I have not been a fan of Dale since he decided to rush Omega Chi and sold out Rusty and Cappie to do it. He even bragged about being the one to out Rusty and Calvin plan for a peace treaty...he is turning out to be a total jackass

I wish they were going to do more with Ash and Casey's professor I thought they had a bit of a spark and tbph I am really not feeling Ash/Rusty like I thought I would.

I liked The casey/rebecca scenes and the rebecca/calvin scenes but I got to say the best scene of the whole night was the last Calvin/Heath scene I love them as a couple so much I really wish they would do more with that relationship
Cappie*Rebecca*Beaver Calvin*Heath Hyde*Jackie Red*Kitty Donna*Eric Pacey*Joey*jack Dawson*Jen Dylan*Kelly
Old 02-01-2011, 11:57 AM
Fan Forum Hero

It was an okay episode.

I never like to see my bbs Casey and Ash fighting. =/ I feel like Casey could have been a bit more kind about the situation. I get that her space is being invaded but it's her best friend, after all, and Ash is doing her best.

Do not want Ash/professor, even a little bit. Don't go there, show.

I actually liked the C/C scene at the end of the ep. I thought it was shot really well, and I loved the use of the "Ring of Fire" cover, which surprises me. I guess I just liked that it seemed like such a real, plausible mistake that two people would make when drinking. And then the preview came on, and it was them having the same argument for the 1415th time. Joy.

Random, but! I thought Spencer looked especially pretty this ep., and I loved Amber with her hair up.

Old 02-01-2011, 12:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

cc sex? i'll pass. thnks.
Old 02-01-2011, 12:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Scott looked hot, though, Lex. I know you can appreciate that. Heh.

Old 02-01-2011, 01:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

ok, you talked me into it!
Old 02-01-2011, 01:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hee! He really did, though. He leans against the door and looks all sleepy from the alcohol. Hot.

Old 02-01-2011, 02:53 PM
Fan Forum Hero

hot, yes, but that ep... so not. ugh. i want a refund. lol.
Old 02-01-2011, 03:08 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, I was pretty bored during it, especially during the first half.

Old 02-01-2011, 04:12 PM
Fan Forum Star

Lexi, we agree on Greek! Amazing.
Old 02-01-2011, 04:30 PM
Loyal Fan

I don't know what to think about Ash.

Casey: Maybe it is fate.