Fan Forum Hero

Pretties?
Old 10-14-2010, 08:00 AM
Elite Fan

Go on, then
Old 10-15-2010, 12:20 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by suddenly (View Post)
I know what you mean.
Ah, maybe they just know she's so fabulous she doesn't need promoting.

& pretties would be nice, yes.
Old 10-15-2010, 06:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I thought these tweets are cute

Twitter / Matt Prokop: @jemmamb Me and sarah are ...

Quote:
@jemmamb Me and sarah are gonna be michael and jacki from that 70's show for halloween 4:45 PM Sep 29th via HTC Peep
Twitter / Jemma McKenzie-Brown: haha I just found this fro ...

Quote:
haha I just found this from many a year ago! @followoller @mattpro13 @S_knight05 haha I just found this from many a year ago! @followoller @ma... on Twitpic 11:50 AM Oct 4th via Twitpic Retweeted by 1 person
Old 10-16-2010, 03:17 AM
Elite Fan

Without this sounding really harsh, does anybody else like, not class the new three as Wildcats AT ALL? Not gonna lie, I don't like any of them
Old 10-16-2010, 06:50 AM
Elite Fan

I already almost forgot about them. Probably because I found the last movie rather disappointing & didn't watch it nearly as much as I watched the other two. Actually, I think I only saw Sharpay's parts more than twice.
Old 10-16-2010, 09:01 AM
Elite Fan

You didn't like the last movie?
Old 10-16-2010, 09:15 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Without this sounding really harsh, does anybody else like, not class the new three as Wildcats AT ALL? Not gonna lie, I don't like any of them
I kinda thought Rocket Man was sort of entertaining....in an annoying way...he made me laugh out loud a few times...but def. not the person to have taken the reins as the "new troy" But as a person/actor I'm bleh/not crazy about him

The other two didn't care much for either

And the 3rd one was the best overall for sure but I def. found some issues with the story line but acting/musical #'s wise it was the best.
Old 10-16-2010, 09:19 AM
Elite Fan

Tiara is singularly the most annoying character, ever I could seriously punch her in the face
Old 10-16-2010, 09:43 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Tiara is singularly the most annoying character, ever I could seriously punch her in the face
She was really irritating. I didnt like 1 thing about her Not even her accent (to me) and I love English accents...so thats tough to do

And the other kid didn't have much in the movie but yeah
Old 10-16-2010, 10:03 AM
Elite Fan

Her accent was so... overly British When I first watched it, I was like, we don't even talk like that?!
Old 10-16-2010, 12:25 PM
Elite Fan

Yes, it sounded a little fake. But then again, I couldn't do it better.

And IA with Jess, acting/musical wise, it was the best one, but the storyline was bleh and therefore I didn't like it all that much.
Old 10-17-2010, 03:27 AM
Elite Fan

I could Obviously

If you could, what would you change about it?
Old 10-17-2010, 03:47 AM
Elite Fan

A lot. To start, Sharpay would have obviously gone to Julliard, Ryan wouldn't have turned against her. I don't understand why he did because this time, she did absolutely nothing wrong. It was Gabriella who chose to go to Stanford early, Sharpay didn't force her to. Then, I would've never taken Troy & Chad apart, but made both of them go to UofA, Troy missing his prom because Gabriella was so stubborn to not return to East High was really lame too. I mean, that's her problem, not Troy's ... Briefly, I thought the writer(s) just screwed up the story line, mainly were Sharpay, Troy & Chad were concerned. Also, Gabriella's character was flat, she did stuff, but to me there were no real explanations why. Maybe because there was so much focus on Troy throughout the movie. I was really disappointed when I walked out of that cinema, TBH, so I downloaded & watched it again, hoping I'd like it better the second time around but I didn't.
Old 10-17-2010, 04:08 AM
Elite Fan

It's always really interesting to hear about others' views I know what you mean about Sharpay and Ryan falling out - it always makes me cry when they do But I know that they love each other and they'll be fine in the end, so it's okay I would love for them two to go to the prom together and win Prom King and Queen I know, I know, people would see it as incest, but I love them I don't think Ryan turns against her as such, I just feel like he has a little more independence and he looks out for himself a little more, I guess. I agree with your point about Sharpay getting into Juillard - both of the twins should go! But then again, I do quite like the reality of their graduation. Sure, everyone is happy, but not everyone has what they originally want, you know? For example, all Troy's inner conflict about what to do and where to go, and how that affects Chad. It's a perfect ending, but not perfect in that everything actually is perfect.