Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-30-2010, 08:26 AM
Elite Fan

Episode Discussion: 7.02 Counseling

7.02 Counseling

W: B.J Novak D: Jeffrey Blitz

Summary: Corporate assigns Michael to counseling with Toby. Dwight vows revenge on the Steamtown Mall after a shop owner snubs him. Meanwhile, Pam conspires to change her job title.

Promo

Old 10-01-2010, 05:47 AM
Moderator Support Team

Saying pretty much what I said on The Office board.

Loved the Michael/Toby stuff.

The Dwight/Andy/Jim stuff was ok.

Didn't like the Pam storyline. I didn't mind the direction.....even liked it...........but not how she went about it.
Old 10-01-2010, 03:43 PM
Master Fan

OMG Enigma! I thought I was the only one who didn't like the Pam thing. U absolutely hated how she went about it and didn't get why she didn't even discuss it with Jim? :/ But I liked that she had her own thing going on and how happy she was. lol I also loved the the Jim/Pam/Dwight cold open and their stuff about whether Pam was good at sales. lol

I liked the Michael/Toby stuff and the Jim/Dwight/Andy stuff was amusing.

-Hannah
Old 10-01-2010, 08:00 PM
Moderator Support Team

Nope you definitely weren't the only one. I thought I was. Glad I'm not alone. I thought she could have have come to that realization and gotten the position on her own. This wasn't some prank. So, yeah, hated it.

The cold open was funny,
Old 10-02-2010, 06:17 AM
Elite Fan

I think the office is on a roll this season with solid group episodes.

I loved everything Kelly said this week. She cracks me up.
Old 10-02-2010, 09:01 AM
Master Fan

She totally could have gone about it in a different way; it was just, imo, nasty. I did like the showdown with Game though. More or less because he has no backbone. Seriously he knows she's lying and ends up backing down to such a degree. Idiot. Although at least Pam will have a job she likes though.

Kelly was awesome. I loved the TH where she said she talks so much, she's learned to tune herself out. LOL

-Hannah
Old 10-02-2010, 09:10 AM
Master Fan

I'm totally enjoying Kelly too. It's not that I ever disliked her, but I'm glad that she's got a little more substance to her and yet she still says weird things.

I felt it was a little out of character for Pam to create a new job for herself and convince people otherwise but I feel more like it was to prove that she's a good saleswoman since she sold it to Gabe. Since he's not at the very top, I doubt it will last but it could lead to something else.

I really enjoyed the Dwight/Andy/Jim adventure. Love watching the boys play. The whole Pretty Woman element was a funny touch.

Erin's bit with the disposable camera cracked me up.

I was happy to see Mose. And Mose with a Cabbage Patch Kid in a Baby Bjorn was even better.

I agree that this season has been off to a great start. I've thoroughly enjoyed both episodes so far and that's a good sign for the rest of the season.