Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 06-23-2011, 07:51 PM
Extreme Fan

You should Sara, that would be awesome!

Went to Mesa College yesterday and apparently I need 4 more English classes, 1 Math class, I multicultural class and 2 P.E. classes to get my AA. You guys think I could knock all those out in 2 semesters?

Avatar made by soulmatejunkee on Livejournal
Old 06-23-2011, 08:48 PM
Master Fan

I actually got to choose my job. After so long looking for one thing, I had a real choice. It's so weird. I got offered the 8th grade Math position first but declined for Kindergarten. I get to keep my years of experience which is great so I don't have to start at the bottom of the pay scale. I go in Tuesday to sign everything. I'm so happy to have this off my shoulders. And to actually have time before the year starts to think. I've been hired one, two and three days before the first day of school each of the three years I taught. I just wanted a week and I've got 2 months.

I think you can definitely get that done in a year, Shannon. I'd split your English and PE so you don't get burned out of either one. But four classes a semester is a dream. I took loaded semesters (six classes) for three years so I could do my clinicals, student teach and graduate in four years. Some of it was rough. Pardon my ignorance, but what is an AA?