Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-06-2011, 11:39 PM
Master Fan

I loved SC on ATWT, so I see why you have a crush. He's super nice from what I heard. Thanks for the pics. Especially the Bo and Hope one. They used to be a fave of mine!

-Hannah
Old 03-06-2011, 11:39 PM
Master Fan

Umgirl - Not gonna lie, it really hurt, but I've wanted my belly button pierced since I was like six years old so I was gonna do it. It hurt really bad for like the next 24 hours too but now it feels a lot better. It only hurts if I bump it or something.

Sara - Yeah I got a bar with like the fake diamonds on both end.
icon
Old 03-07-2011, 10:49 AM
Master Fan

Oh, yikes! Good thing I have a deep aversion to pain then. LOL Glad it feels better though.

-Hannah
Old 03-07-2011, 12:35 PM
Master Fan

My mom loves Bo and Hope too. Them and John and Marlena are what I remember most about watching with my mom and aunt when I was little. The lady in line behind us brought Bo and Hope's wedding that she had recorded on VHS. I'm not sure if she had them sign the cover or anything or just wanted to show it.

They were all fantastically kind. I've been to lots of autograph signings and sometimes the people are great and sometimes they don't even look up, you just slide whatever you want under their hand and keep walking but this was one of the most polite groups of people ever. The authors of the picture book are also producers so they were interested in favorite scenes and places to see, the author of the new novel series thanked me for buying her book (even though some random guy gave it to me for free) and said that she hopes I enjoy it and to message her on twitter with my review. I feel bad because I probably won't read it. Not really into the trashy romance genre. The cast itself was incredibly polite. Bo and Hope were first and they made it seem like you knew them forever. She was like, "Thanks so much for coming. It's great to see you." Peter (Bo) noticed my mom was in her wheelchair and asked how she was feeling and how the day was going. Then we got "stuck" by Shawn and I may have tried to get him to re-enact page 171 of the book because he was signing that page for the lady behind us (you can see some of the photo in my picture). It was a shirtless shot. No dice though. So I got the regular picture instead. I teased Molly whose character just had a miscarriage last Thursday that I felt like I owed her a card or flowers or something because I felt so bad about the baby. She talked about filming those scenes and how hard it was to imagine being in the situation since she's only 22. My mom told her that she's had to go through it and that she pulled it off well. So she came around and gave my mom a hug. And Deidre Hall is just amazing. I don't think she's aged at all. She asked if we saw her cookbook, which they were selling but wasn't all that exciting. We told her we had and that it looked fun. Which was true, just not fun enough to buy. And she liked the picture my mom wanted her to sign so she talked about how much she remembered the shoot.

You can tell why my mom had such a blast. She kept looking through her book all evening before we got our other horrible news. Thanks for the messages though. They're not going to attempt much until around 4:00 because they wait 24 hours for some reason. Mainly swelling and such. They're still not sure if it was a heart attack or a stroke and because of the coumadin, they can't do the picc line yet or he could bleed out. They're keeping him the coma and his body temp at just 70 degrees. His kidneys failed but that's not surprising. It's happened to my mom three times with all her stuff so we know that even though it's not great, it's not something to be overly concerned with. There's a lot of people there today so my mom and I will probably go up there tomorrow. My aunt's still a little banged up too so hopefully she's been checked out enough that she's okay.

And apparently I'm into novel writing now. Yikes. Sorry about all that guys.
Old 03-07-2011, 02:58 PM
Extreme Fan

Aww thanks guys. I have a very "crap happens" type of attitude, so we'll see what happens.

That's awesome that you got to meet them Sara! Awesome pictures!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Umgirl (View Post)
Um, SpunkiiMonkii7078, did that hurt? I tried getting my ears pierced a few times but flipped out. I have an aversion to any sort of pain, unless I'm knocked out like a light. LOL
I know what you mean Hannah haha. I felt the same way about getting my tattoo but I love it so much that I'm so glad I got it Sometimes you just have to bite down on something hard and do it, you'll love the end result. Go get those ears pierced! I want to get a second tattoo, just don't know what I want.

Going to play bar trivia with my brother tonight! Going to be a blast!

Avatar made by soulmatejunkee on Livejournal
Old 03-07-2011, 10:31 PM
Master Fan

I have two tattoos but I was drunk at the time and don't remember. LMAO

Aw, Sara. I'm glad she had such a good time and I'm glad Deidre Hall was so nice. I've heard she's been nasty to fans in the past, so I'm glad that you and your mom had a good time! And I'm sorry about your uncle/aunt! Keep us informed about what is going on. Did something happen to your aunt? You said she was still banged up. Maybe I missed something about that.

-Hannah
Old 03-07-2011, 10:43 PM
Master Fan

They were coming back from the grocery store when it happened. There was an ambulance coming up behind them so my uncle pulled to the side. Once it passed, they went back into traffic but my aunt noticed he kept swerving, then she noticed he was unresponsive. She shifted into neutral and they went down an embankment into a small sub-division. When she finally got the car to stop, she was about a foot away from crashing into someone's house. They drove through one of those big ComEd power boxes and hit some trees and bushes so the airbags popped out and everything. Luckily, it's all fairly new homes and stuff out there so the trees were pretty scrawny. She got a pretty good burn from the airbag. I'm not sure how since I've never seen them deploy. She also had some good bruises since she got jostled a lot and said her neck was bothering her.
Old 03-07-2011, 11:45 PM
Master Fan

Wow. That's awful. I hope she takes care of herself and I hope your uncle gets better.

-Hannah
Old 03-08-2011, 02:02 AM
Fan Forum Star

That's horrible hun
Old 03-08-2011, 02:10 AM
Fan Forum Star

That's horrible hun
Old 03-08-2011, 10:45 AM
Master Fan

They're pulling the plug tomorrow. They tested him off machines yesterday and the neurosurgeon says theres zero brain activity. Depends on my dad if we'll go up now or wait for him to come home and go. I just can't believe this.
Old 03-08-2011, 06:39 PM
Elite Fan

So sorry to hear this. If you need anything, message me any time. Stay strong.
Old 03-08-2011, 08:12 PM
Extreme Fan

Omg Sara I'm so sorry! If there's anything I can do please message me, even if it's just to talk

Avatar made by soulmatejunkee on Livejournal
Old 03-08-2011, 09:50 PM
Master Fan

Oh, Sara, that's awful. I'm so sorry! :/

-Hannah
Old 03-09-2011, 04:10 AM
Fan Forum Star

OMG so horrible. Sorry to hear that