Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-03-2011, 05:10 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Sorry to double post...

September 2011: 1x04 Pigeon

What are your thoughts about this episode?
Favourite scene?
Least favourite scene?
Favourite quote?
Least favourite quote?
Favorite character(s) this episode?
Least favorite character(s) this episode?
Questions and speculations?
Any other comments?
Rate this episode on a scale of 1 to 5

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 09-04-2011, 07:32 AM
Master Fan

Thanks for putting up the new title Chelle
Old 09-04-2011, 05:43 PM
Graphics Team Manager

I kept going to do it the past few days, but kept forgetting finally got around to it yesterday though

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 09-20-2011, 01:15 AM
Elite Fan

What are your thoughts about this episode? Here we have an episode where Olive has more screen time, which I find is a good introduction to the following episode (Girth) which is an Olive episode. It is a well done episode, with a unique kind of storyline which seems unlike any of the others. I like how each episode has a unique spin, not just a boring storyline.

Favourite scene? Digby going to find Young Ned, and Digby opening the door for Olive. He is a clever dog.

Least favourite scene? I could not pick one.

Favourite quote? Ned: “Just because there is a dead body doesn’t mean you’re gonna get paid.”
Emerson: “Just because there’s vodka in my freezer doesn’t mean I have to drink it, wait yes it does.”

Least favourite quote? “I’m going to kill myself.” - Emerson. I have picked this one only because I do not want him to kill himself just because Ned and Chuck keep having personal conversations around him.

Favorite character(s) this episode? Digby. Emerson.

Least favourite character(s) this episode? Olive for the most part of the episode, as as much as I prefer Ned/Olive to Ned/Chuck, her trying to get the Aunts to go to the Pie Hole and to see Chuck was not the nicest thing to do. She was a little pushy. But she comes around in the end, so that makes me like her again. Plus she sings, so I like that bit too.

Questions and speculations? If Elsa loved Jackson, where did her daughter come from?

Any other comments? When Ned and Chuck are talking after Ned catches her holding Lefty Lem’s hand, you can see two people enter the Pie Hole behind Ned, then the camera goes to Chuck while she says something before returning to Ned and you see the same girl that came in before come in again.
Mixing up narcolepsy and necrophilia is funny, but also would be bad if you did say the wrong one since they are completely different.
I love how you are just watching an episode and then suddenly Olive (and/or Vivian) starts singing .

Rate this episode on a scale of 1 to 5 4. It is a good episode, but I do not like the fact that it makes me dislike my favourite character for a little while.
Old 09-20-2011, 03:32 AM
Graphics Team Manager

What are your thoughts about this episode? Love the episode
Favourite scene?Ned giving Chuck bees scene, & the dancing scene at the end. So the rooftop scenes
Least favourite scene?When the camera moves through the windmills, it made me dizzy? I have no idea, so just going with that
Favourite quote?Narrator: Digby proved that love can overcome any obstacle. (there’s more to it, but I like that bit )
Least favourite quote? I don't know
Favorite character(s) this episode? Emerson, Lily, Vivian, & Olive all had some great lines
Least favourite character(s) this episode? I’m not sure that I have one...
Questions and speculations? Nope. That’s a good question Aurora, I think it’s one of those things you’re not meant to question or pick up on . Bit like your picking up on the fact that the woman enters The Pie Hole twice
Any other comments? I love the singing too Aurora
Rate this episode on a scale of 1 to 5 5

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 09-29-2011, 11:13 PM
Elite Fan

Well I like to pick things up that I am not meant to then .

Almost time for the next episode .
Old 10-04-2011, 02:39 AM
Graphics Team Manager

October 2011: 1x05 Girth

Favourite scene?
Least favourite scene?
Favourite quote?
Least favourite quote?
Any other comments?

Halloween ep for Halloween month

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 11-03-2011, 09:04 AM
Master Fan

Poor Halloween month episode
Old 11-06-2011, 05:57 PM
Master Fan

I'm sorry This was never one of my favorites

Some things from what I remember:

Favourite scene?

I think one of my favorites is the conversation between Chuck, Olive and Emerson with John Joseph Jacob's mom. I love how blunt she is

Favourite quote?

The "Bang! You're dead/You can't die of evilness" conversation.

Oh, and of course the Narrator: "Though Olive Snook had won the race for her life, in the race for The Pie Maker’s heart, she had once again placed second." It broke my heart

I didn't really care much for the jockeys.

How on Earth did Lily and Vivian not recognize Chuck's voice???
Old 11-15-2011, 04:16 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I am not forgetful . We can just do this next episode until January since it's about half way through the month. Sorry

November/December 2011: 1x06 Bitches

Favourite scene?
Least favourite scene?
Favourite quote?
Least favourite quote?
Any other comments?

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 11-27-2011, 09:22 PM
Elite Fan

I thought I would catch up before leaving .

Girth

What are your thoughts about this episode? One of my favourite episodes!

Favourite scene? So many, but I will go with the start when Olive is talking to Chuck about how she knows Ned better than Chuck when it comes to if he likes Halloween or not, then how she did not tell Chuck’s aunts about her being alive because she thought it would make their heads explode.

Least favourite scene? Ned left Olive to go to Chuck .

Favourite quote? When Olive is talking to Chuck about how she did not tell Chuck’s aunts about her being alive because she thought it would make their heads explode. I love the whole scene, and the little rhyme Olive does then.

Favorite character(s) this episode? Olive and Emerson.

Questions and speculations? Is Ned really related by blood to his half brothers? I know they were a minor part of the episode, but as you can see below that little part did give me questions. I know there was something between Ned and Chuck, but it seems risky to me for them to sit next to each other.

Any other comments? The age difference between Ned and his brothers bugs me. They look too close in ages for Ned’s father not to have cheated on Ned’s mother to have them. Unless they are just the new wife’s children, not Ned’s father’s. In the first episode it was only nineteen years and thirty four weeks after Ned’s mother died, and in this episode it was almost twenty years since Ned saw his father with the new family. I doubt that much time has passed since the first episode and the second episode, so if Ned’s father did not cheat or the children are not the new wife’s then they are too old as surely it is only months at the most since the first episode.

Rate this episode on a scale of 1 to 5 5.

Bitches

What are your thoughts about this episode? Finally Olive gets to join in officially. She was helping in the last episode, but that was more because she was involved.

Favourite scene? Ned’s dream .

Least favourite scene? Watching the death of Harold.

Favourite quote?
Emerson: They’re all breeders too.
Olive: They make children for their polygamy cult?
Emerson: Dog breeders.
Digby: Woof.
Olive: They make dogs for their polygamy cult?

Least favourite quote? The narrator saying that Ned realised he does not want to hold Olive?

Favourite character(s) this episode? They all seemed to have good moments, as well as bad. No one was really standing out to me.

Least favourite character(s) this episode? The wives all had traits which annoyed me.

Questions and speculations? Emerson makes a good point. I wish Ned could have “one woman to have and one woman to hold”. That way he could be with Chuck and Olive. Not that I really agree with polygamy. Open relationships are a different story though. And if it meant that Ned and Olive would be together, then I would not have been complaining .
Why must Simone come back later? She really does not seem like the nicest person. Plus she has Emerson trained, that does not sound like they could make a healthy relationship.
Can I have one of the pies Ned makes?

Any other comments? To prove my point from the last episode. This episode the part at the start is set only eleven weeks after Ned’s mother died. I really am convinced that Ned’s half-brothers are not actually related to him.
Digby covers his eyes at the start when Ned and Chuck are kissing and talking about wearing too many clothes (before Chuck becomes Olive).
Ned is so funny and clueless the way he seemed to have no idea that she had feelings for him.
It is good to see Olive and Chuck showing a good relationship, at least at the start. Communicating more than fighting over Ned.
Knowing that the corner was going to be said to have a crush on Emerson, it makes the way he looks at Emerson when he pays him so different. It is not just a smile of gratitude, as I am sure there is more than that in the look he gives Emerson.

Rate this episode on a scale of 1 to 5 3. It is not the best episode or the worst either.
Old 12-15-2011, 05:01 PM
Graphics Team Manager

^ Maybe you should stop looking so far into things

Girth

What are your thoughts about this episode? While it is good, I feel you can also pick it apart too...
Favourite scene? Olive jumping on the bed, Digby watching her, then her falling off the bed... Then when Olive is hiring Emerson, & he laughs at her (he did tell her no )... Then Emerson “asking the money”
Least favourite scene? Not sure
Favourite quotes?
1 - Olive: Promise you won’t laugh?
Emerson: No
Olive: I used to be a professional horse jockey
Emerson: *starts laughing*

2 - Emerson: I love you shovel
Least favourite quote? Again, not sure
Favourite character(s) this episode? Emerson
Least favourite character(s) this episode? John Joseph Jacobs?
Questions and speculations? Not really a question, but I think this is the only episode that Olive is wearing a real revealing outfit & Chuck isn’t. I mean sure neither wear real revealing outfits, but it does make the comment Mama Jacobs makes about Olive dressing with “bait” since she was single wrong.
How does Pinky get killed so quickly? When Olive, Emerson, & Chuck are leaving Mama Jacobs’ house, Olive says “we need to check on Pinky”. Next scene we see him dying. Then later you see Olive, Emerson, & Chuck with Pinky’s body. How did Mama Jacobs get there first? I guess she could have had a more direct route & could have gone straight there while Emerson may have had to keep stopping while driving, & there could have been traffic. It just seems questionable to me
When Vivian is talking to Ned about his father, she says that no one remembers his father, but they do talk about Ned & how he turned out. Why did Chuck never go see him then? Did the idea just never cross her mind or had she just never heard any comments about how he turned out?
Any other comments? Aurora I think that the twins are meant to be around a year old in that scene, but yes I agree that the timing doesn’t really seem to fit as there probably isn’t that much time since the first & fifth episodes. I read somewhere that his father remarried a year after Ned’s mother died. So that would mean that 1 year & 9 months have to have passed between Ned’s mother dying & that Halloween, however it says that Young Ned is only in his first year at the school... So that would imply you are right & that the dates they’ve used are wrong as they don’t really make sense.
Rate this episode on a scale of 1 to 5 4.5

Bitches

What are your thoughts about this episode? Not really a stand out episode to me either
Favourite scene? The end when Chuck hugs Digby & pretends it’s Ned
Least favourite scene? Emerson’s dream was a little weird, but not sure I’d say it was my least favourite scene
Favourite quotess?
1 - “Your conscious calls you on the telephone?” Ned

2 - “I’m going to hug Digby & pretend that it’s you.” Chuck

3 - Chuck: What do you need to be happy?
Ned: You
Least favourite quote?
Favourite character(s) this episode?
Least favourite character(s) this episode? The Snuppy guy who wanted to clone Bubblegum
Questions and speculations? No
Any other comments? I like the bridesmaid dresses
Rate this episode on a scale of 1 to 5 I’ll give it a 3

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 12-15-2011, 05:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheali (View Post)
When Vivian is talking to Ned about his father, she says that no one remembers his father, but they do talk about Ned & how he turned out. Why did Chuck never go see him then? Did the idea just never cross her mind or had she just never heard any comments about how he turned out?
Maybe they've just been talking about him since he came back after Chuck died
Old 12-15-2011, 05:58 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by funky_chick (View Post)
Maybe they've just been talking about him since he came back after Chuck died
Yeah that's a possibility too . It just sounded a little odd to me

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 12-20-2011, 03:00 AM
Master Fan

My laptop won't play my dvds guys, it works with cds but can't read dvds. I'll have to download then