Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-24-2011, 04:50 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Aurora, aww I'm sure it won't be that bad

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 11-24-2011, 06:17 AM
Elite Fan

No it will be. And if you turn out to be right I will be pleasantly surprised, and I will waste my sister's credit finding a way to text you to tell you that too (even if you are on a boat then so will not get it ).
Old 11-24-2011, 06:23 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Well I hope to get look forward to getting that text then

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 11-25-2011, 12:42 PM
Master Fan

Aurora hope it'll be a great trip
Old 11-26-2011, 09:10 PM
Elite Fan

Thank you Pelin .

I hope everyone has a good rest of the year .

Chelle; you are modding Merlin (at least currently)? I never remember to post on that board since we are usually ages behind in the episodes, but love that show .

Last edited by room to breathe; 11-26-2011 at 09:18 PM
Old 11-26-2011, 11:21 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Yeah I am, I have no idea for how long either . I'm the same, since we got the episodes months later, I stopped posting. At least now we're only about 2 weeks behind though, but I post on enough boards so never went back (which is good for you since you can just continue watching while you're on holidays). Speaking of Merlin, that's on in just over an hour

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 11-28-2011, 10:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

So, are you a temp mod for that board?
Old 11-29-2011, 01:28 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Yeah I am I prefer out colours, much nicer

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 12-02-2011, 02:25 PM
Master Fan

Sorry I feel like I neglected this board lately All week I was very busy and when I had time I didn't feel like posting

Started taking extra driving lessons because I suck at it and I really don't like the teacher
Old 12-02-2011, 09:23 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Pelin

& you're not neglecting, just busy

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 12-07-2011, 04:41 PM
Graphics Team Manager

How are anyone that's around?

Yes I'm aware that I'm double posting, but I don't care

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 12-07-2011, 05:11 PM
Master Fan

Waiting for summer holidays . It's so freaking hot here
Old 12-07-2011, 05:15 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Aww, well feel free to send some heat to me if you don't want it . It's meant to be Summer here, but it's raining & cool

When do the holidays start for you?

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 12-07-2011, 05:17 PM
Master Fan

Really? Send me some cold weather pleaaaaaaase

In two weeks. And I have the rest of this week off because of religious holidays (that I don't celebrate, but I'm supposed to skip work anyway ).
Old 12-07-2011, 05:19 PM
Graphics Team Manager

We'll just have to trade weather for a while *tries sending some of her cooler weather*

Well even if you don't celebrate, it's still days off ... Hope the next two weeks pass quickly for you

Chelle » join GTmy art