Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-01-2010, 08:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh, I thought she was talking about someone I don't recall seeing before that posted in one of the threads (maybe the Kristin thread?)
Old 01-22-2010, 04:16 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by strawberrypie (View Post)
Well, Jen (lala000) used to post here a lot before she started university .
I joined on here whilst at university, .

Icon credit: artemis_sparks

Last edited by Shahan; 02-08-2010 at 08:03 AM
Old 02-02-2010, 02:32 PM
New Fan

Let me introduce myself

Greetings, everyone! My name's Mario Andre and I'm from Brazil. I've been looking for a place where to share ideas about Pushing Daisies, and I'm hoping this forum is thew one! It's very big, and I admit I'm a little lost, and trying to figure out whre to post fanfiction and fanart, for instance. Besides learning that, I hope to make new friends here.
Old 02-02-2010, 03:12 PM
Master Fan

Hi Mario I think I may have seen you around livejournal... I'm clau019 there.

You can use the guide in the opening post of this thread to find your way on the board or just ask us .

We have a fanfiction thread here, a general fanart here and a thread dedicated to icons here.

There's not a lot of people on the board right now, so it's great to have you.

My name is Andrea, btw.
Old 02-02-2010, 05:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Welcome Mario I'm Julie. Hope to see you around here since, as Andrea said, we don't have many people posting here at this time.
Old 02-02-2010, 05:07 PM
New Fan

Quote:

You can use the guide in the opening post of this thread to find your way on the board or just ask us .

We have a fanfiction thread here, a general fanart here and a thread dedicated to icons here.

My name is Andrea, btw.
Hello, Andrea. Great to see old friends too. Small world, isn't it? Well, I've been looking for new places online to exchange ideas, and if you've been to livejournal you've probably already seen my fanart and fanfic. But you might enjoy seeing those again.

I'm glad to know this firum is still active. Most PD forums I've seen look more like ancient civilizations, once thriving with life, now just in ruins and abandoned. That makes me wish to be back in 2007, when the first season of the show was on in the US.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ice_ice_baby (View Post)
Welcome Mario I'm Julie. Hope to see you around here since, as Andrea said, we don't have many people posting here at this time.
Hi, Julie, nice to meet you. It's understandable if there aren't many people right now, but as I said earlier I'm lucky the forum isn't completely abandoned with just very old messages. That's kind of creepy, don't you agree?

Last edited by ice_ice_baby; 02-02-2010 at 05:16 PM Reason: double post
Old 02-02-2010, 05:17 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I hope you don't mind I merged your 2 posts together. We're not supposed to double post
Old 02-03-2010, 11:59 AM
New Fan

Quote:

My name is Andrea, btw.
Just one more question, this one of a technical nature. When I post fanfiction or fanart in the links you indicated, should I use "reply to thread" or "post new thread"? I'm not sure what each of the does. And what's double posting? I did that apparently but I don't know what I did. Thanks!
Old 02-03-2010, 12:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

You click "reply to thread" in the threads you want to post things in. And double posting means making two posts in a row in the same thread.
Old 02-03-2010, 12:27 PM
Part-Time Fan

Welcome Mario!
I'm Julie, and I'm glad you've found this PD site. This is such a wonderful site with great people!
Old 02-04-2010, 12:24 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by bfishes (View Post)
Welcome Mario!
I'm Julie, and I'm glad you've found this PD site. This is such a wonderful site with great people!
Thank you, Julie. I'm glad to learn this is such a great site!
Old 02-08-2010, 08:12 AM
Loyal Fan

Welcome Mario!
When I first joined, the board seemed so big too and I got a little lost at first but as time went on it became alot more easier. The same will happen for you!
And like the girls have already said our posters have gone down in numbers dramatically so it's great to have another member on here. It truly is an amazing board and hopefully you'll have as much as we do on here and decide to stick around. I look forward to reading your fanfic and seeing your fanart.

Old 02-15-2010, 02:01 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shahan (View Post)
Welcome Mario!
When I first joined, the board seemed so big too and I got a little lost at first but as time went on it became alot more easier. The same will happen for you!
And like the girls have already said our posters have gone down in numbers dramatically so it's great to have another member on here. It truly is an amazing board and hopefully you'll have as much as we do on here and decide to stick around. I look forward to reading your fanfic and seeing your fanart.
Thank you for the welcome and the advice, Shahan. It took me a while to reply because I was organizing my material. Now I have posted some CGI images of a Pie Hole branch I call "The Pie Hole Too", and the first chapter of my story. I hope I posted everything in its right place.

My story is a Pushing Daisies/Wonderfalls crossover that is based on a simple premise: what if Aaron Tyler and Ned the Pie Maker switched places and went to solve mysteries in each other's cities on Halloween? In case you don't know Wonderfalls, let me add that this idea has great potential because both characters are played by Lee Pace, so naturally Ned and Aaron are both dead ringers.

Anyway, I do hope fans from this forum decide to embark on this adventure with me, then I'll be more than glad to post the other chapters as well. Enjoy!
Old 02-16-2010, 04:25 PM
Loyal Fan

Thanks! I'll definitely check them out.

Old 02-20-2010, 05:31 PM
New Fan

Hello everyone!
my name's Romina, I'm from Montevideo, Uruguay, and I'm 24 years old.
I really love Pushing Daisies, the show has been cancelled a long time ago but i'm still a fan, i rewatch the episodes and i can't believe it's gone...at least on tv ...
I'm a law school student, in march i start my last year.
My fav character is Ned, because I LOVE Lee Pace. This guy is so talented and perfect!! But honestly, all the characters are great and the story...a beautiful fary tale.

Other shows i watch: Glee, 30 Rock, Supernatural...
My english is not very good, but i will try to be clear and understandable. I think this forum is fantastic, and i will like to be a part of it.