Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 12-07-2007, 11:30 PM
Total Fan

Ep. 1.09 - To Drag & to Hold - Disc. Thread (Dec. 7, 9:00 PM)

Episode 1.09 - To Drag & to Hold

The Club delve into San Francisco's drag queen community while investigating a murder. Meanwhile, Tom and Heather tie the knot, and Luke finally discovers the truth about Jill and Hanson's affair.

Writer: Gretchen J. Berg, Aaron Harberts
Director: Mel Damski

information from tv.com
Old 12-08-2007, 03:12 AM
Fan Forum Star

thnx for the new thread I'll try find the new ep today

Karen | Icon: shinebrighterxx] ღ [/SIZE]
Old 12-08-2007, 09:20 PM
Total Fan

I had to watch it on tape and apparently ABC's clock does not agree with my VCR's because I missed probably a minute or two at the end. So, if anyone can transcribe from the time Lindsay says something like, "Heather makes me respect her a little bit more," I'd appreciate it.

As for the rest of the episode, I liked the case, hated the back-up M.E., and was annoyed by all the wedding cliches. After two weeks of Denise sort of having a heart, she reverted to A+ a-hole last night. I'm still enjoying Jacobi even when he's being a playa and love his tender side when it comes to Lindsay. Claire was, of course, in Mom-mode at the end with Jill - though I'm not sure why she needed to take half a day off the day before someone else's wedding when she wasn't even in the wedding party. It was also nice to see Mr!Claire again, albeit briefly. Cindy was her usual perky self and while I generally despise overly perky people, she's not bugging me (yet).
Old 12-10-2007, 05:27 AM
Banned

The Club delve into San Francisco's drag queen community while investigating a murder. Meanwhile, Tom and Heather tie the knot, and Luke finally discovers the truth about Jill and Hanson's affair.
Old 12-10-2007, 11:33 PM
Total Fan

Thanks for the information AngieHarmonFan. A friend has the whole episode on tape but this will hold me until she brings it to work.

As for Denise, I was just as disappointed by her behavior before she became intoxicated as I was after. The whole deal with forcing Jill to attend the wedding was just wrong. And getting drunk at an event that she was supposedly considering a work-related function was stupid on her part.
Old 12-13-2007, 02:11 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by dukesmom (View Post)

As for Denise, I was just as disappointed by her behavior before she became intoxicated as I was after. The whole deal with forcing Jill to attend the wedding was just wrong. And getting drunk at an event that she was supposedly considering a work-related function was stupid on her part.
I hope we get to see her face some consequences for that little fiasco.
Old 12-14-2007, 12:56 AM
Total Fan

My co-worker did bring the tape to me and I watched it Wednesday after work and I'm really glad I did because I recognized the FBI guy. The actor, Joe Flanigan, plays Lt. Colonel John Sheppard on Stargate: Atlantis. I had seen his name in the opening credits of WMC and was wondering if there was another actor with the same name because, based on what my VCR taped, he never appeared in the episode. Now I know he really was in the episode.
Old 01-09-2008, 04:27 AM
Master Fan

Watched this ep yesterday. I thought it was a good ep.

Really liked that scene where Lindsay is in Tom's office saying she genuinely wishes him happiness. Angie did great in that scene.

Felt bad for Jill, though I guess she had it coming.

Really excited about the next ep. This Kiss Me Not killer things sounds like a great plot.
Old 02-11-2008, 01:45 PM
Loyal Fan

I love this show

I really liked this episode.
I kinda expected that Denise will tell about Hanson and Jill. I'm sorry for Jill and Luke. I really like them together.
Heather bugs me. I don't know why, but i don't like her.

avi by: asiangurl408
Old 02-17-2008, 08:06 AM
Master Fan

I'm glad you enjoy the show

I felt really bad for Jill and Luke too. I really liked them together.

I don't mind Heather, but she's not my favourite.