Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-18-2007, 05:06 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I've wondered about her parents before, hopefully they'll bring it up...
Old 11-18-2007, 05:38 PM
Elite Fan

At least if they address it, even if just in a minimal way, that would satisfy our curiosities
Old 11-18-2007, 06:00 PM
Extreme Fan

lol I noticed the file being out of order and that the psycho guy just KNEW how to use the iphone. It cracked me up. But yeah, overall I love the episode. Hm. I'm curious about Beth's parents now too. Interesting.
Old 11-18-2007, 09:11 PM
Elite Fan

I really didn't enjoy this week that much.

Julie--I hadn't thought about your point about parole for death-row inmates, but that wasn't too big of a deal.

I just couldn't get behind how much Audrey could see into MickBeth.

Then the lack of most of the supporting cast just frustrated me.
Old 11-19-2007, 05:35 AM
New Fan

I didn't mind the episode, not the most block buster one we've seen either. I just look at it like this, if it does manage to entertain me, it was worth watching.
Not every show will be an event. It had it moments for sure, I won't rehash.

Agree with above points.
Old 11-19-2007, 07:47 AM
Part-Time Fan

I liked this episode a lot - but it was the small moments I enjoyed the most. I actually loved the scene where Mick was "torturing" that guy who tried to attack Audrey after her shower. He just looked so ANGRY. Oh, I loved when he said, "Me casa es su casa" (Sorry if that's spelled wrong). And the whole ending scene was so sweet.

When is the show going to be picked up for an entire season?! They have taken the 18-45 demographic almost every week, and they had over 8 million viewers this week! COME ON CBS! Arg!
Old 11-19-2007, 07:58 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Julie--I hadn't thought about your point about parole for death-row inmates, but that wasn't too big of a deal.
It actually really bothered me. It was such a blaring error on the writer's part imo. I was like what?? And I saw someone mention they stopped watching the ep after that point - not a good thing.
Old 11-19-2007, 12:04 PM
Master Fan

I don't think the majority of people know that much about prison stuff - I didn't see that error until someone mentioned it (and obviously the writer's didn't either). It was an error but I don't see it as a huge thing to make a person quit the show over! Hello, it's TV - they make this stuff up! We are just lucky they make this stuff up sooo delightfully! And I think their attention to detail about Mick - about the ring not being silver, about what happens with the bullets etc - has been way above average. The people doing this show obviously care a lot and think about it a great deal (hmm, almost lik us!)

I felt the same way about Audrey, she just didn't seem like a real character, she just seemed like a construct to get Beth to find out about Mick, to bring up her own parallel story. Hard to explain. She just didn't ring true somehow as a person. Not sure if it was the fault of the way she was written or acted or some combination.

Loving this show, though, and want it to continue. Also missed Josef and I hope they will find interesting stuff for him to do. LOL, can't say I missed Josh though!
Jason B is #1 with me
Fang-fan
Old 11-19-2007, 12:20 PM
Master Fan

I don't know. I've seen more than a few people upset about that error and these are people that haven't been that happy with the writing to begin with. As for it being about "prison stuff" I just thought it was a common sense thing really. I'm not too versed in the legal system but I still thought that was pretty blatent. You definitely can't come up for parole if you've been sentenced to death. I guess I'm the only one here that thought that it was kind of a big deal though, it's fine. We can all have different opinions on what we like or dislike about certain eps I still like the show and definitely look forward to it each week.

And this person is not quitting the show, just didn't finish the ep. But I agree it's not that huge a detail to quit the show over.

Last edited by JulieB; 11-19-2007 at 12:52 PM
Old 11-21-2007, 12:55 PM
Extreme Fan

I really didn't mind about the Iphone issue or the parole thing. I don't think many viewers really noticed that. So many of us just take for granted that EVERYONE knows how to use cell phones that it just wouldn't really cross your mind. The parole thing was just mentioned so if you missed paying attention even for a couple of seconds you could have missed that. I too, liked the way Mick was so angry with the guy that tried to attack Audrey. I love that Mick is so "gallant"! The scene at the end was just too precious....

MyrnaLynne: I agree with you about Audrey. I don't think the actress was very good in the part. She was very "bland" to say the least. She looked familiar to me though....

Last edited by Lady2theMax; 11-21-2007 at 01:31 PM
Old 11-21-2007, 01:18 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Isn't it possible that his parole was before his death sentence was given? That he was just in jail and then given parole and then he went back and got sentenced ?
Old 11-21-2007, 01:41 PM
New Fan

I just love that Audrey "feels safe with mick"
Old 11-21-2007, 03:04 PM
New Fan

Episode 9 Preview

I am so worried about Episode 9 after seeing the preview. I hope that maybe the Mick/Coraline kiss is a "dream" or "nightmare" or something of Mick's and it doesn't really happen. I am going to be so upset with Mick if he really kisses Coraline And the preview makes it look as if Beth is outside his door knocking when/if he kisses Coraline. So, then, what if Beth walks in on them somehow! I am just so worried about this. I am too obsessed with this show. I'm starting to worry myself.
Old 11-21-2007, 03:39 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I know the feeling But I wouldn't worry. Dream or not, we all know who Mick really loves, and that's Beth
Old 11-23-2007, 08:14 PM
Elite Fan

Well said Tar! She's only an infatuation. Beth is Love!