Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-03-2007, 11:01 AM
Addicted Fan

That would def. for once be a unique turn on TV, not sure I would like it, but I would most certainly appreciate the effort to go a completely different route for once

Stef
Old 11-03-2007, 11:12 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I'd just hate it if they ended up separated because of the whole immortality thing

But we're worrying ahead of time, I guess, there's still so much that can happen before they have to deal with that
Old 11-03-2007, 02:12 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovecat (View Post)
I know, I agree It'd be really different and refreshing if it ended with them together forever as vampires I guess we'll see though. There's no way Mick would turn her, at least not right now, even if she begs him to.
Well I would love to see them together and her turned in the end. But at the same time I agree Mick wouldn't do it. But she's sneaky, if she said something like, I'll get Josef to do it or another vampyre....Mick would probably want to be the one to do it if she was going to do it anyway. I hope this makes sense.
Old 11-03-2007, 02:26 PM
Part-Time Fan

I must say, I was a little bit disappointed by this ep. I liked the part when Beth was on the drug, but overall, I expected more from it.

Old 11-03-2007, 02:46 PM
Elite Fan

Really? I thought it was an awesome episode!
Old 11-03-2007, 04:51 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms_Melika (View Post)
Really? I thought it was an awesome episode!
I couldn't agree more!

I loved the tension between Beth and Josh. I loved that Beth found her inner vampire and tried seducing Mick!

I was a little disappointed that Mick was able to kill Lola so easily. I mean, she was pretty powerful and fast. She should have been harder to kill.

But I loved Josef's story. He revealed a little more of what was really going on as the story continued. He wouldn't reveal it all at once. And the friendship between Josef and Mick is very strong and it shows. They really are more alike then they like to admit.

Overall, another wonderful episode! Can't wait for next week!

Like the philosopher Jagger once said: You can't always get what you want.
Yvonne
Old 11-03-2007, 06:46 PM
Elite Fan

That's so true! I'm so psyched by this show.

That gave me an idea for a title suggestion for the Beth Thread:

Beth/Sophia Thread
Old 11-03-2007, 06:58 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss A Rod (View Post)
I must say, I was a little bit disappointed by this ep. I liked the part when Beth was on the drug, but overall, I expected more from it.
What *exactly* didn't you like about it. They can only pack so much into one hour. Sure they could of done more, they can do that with every episode.
Old 11-03-2007, 07:56 PM
Elite Fan

Maybe it was the lack of other characters. Like we didn't see any kind of flashback in relation to Coraline or any talk of her. You think with the history that Josef was discussing about Lola that she would have been mentioned.
Old 11-03-2007, 08:19 PM
New Fan

This episode is really good...just can't wait for next week i wonder what would beth think about seing "caroline"...and mick chasing her...
Old 11-03-2007, 10:03 PM
Elite Fan

I wonder, if Coraline returns, what kind of effect she will have on Mick.

He's ignored things about her really. We've just seen some flashbacks.

I would have though with this episode and Josef talking about Lola that Mick might have talked about Coraline.
Old 11-04-2007, 01:22 AM
Elite Fan

This episode rocked, from beginning to end. Not only the M&B scene were great. The whole episode was awesome
Old 11-04-2007, 01:25 AM
Addicted Fan

That's what I think, the episode had everything (Except Coraline ) ... this show is truly getting more amazing by the week.

Stef
Old 11-04-2007, 01:30 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms_Melika (View Post)
I wonder, if Coraline returns, what kind of effect she will have on Mick.

He's ignored things about her really. We've just seen some flashbacks.

I would have though with this episode and Josef talking about Lola that Mick might have talked about Coraline.
I thought about that too. But then again, Josef wasn't too fond of revealing too much to Mick. So, Mick let him be and didn't interfere with his own problems/past relationships. At least, that's how I saw it.

Like the philosopher Jagger once said: You can't always get what you want.
Yvonne
Old 11-04-2007, 03:43 AM
Dedicated Fan

^That's how I saw it too!
Omgosh, I loved this week's episode!
I thought it was great. The music was good, delving into Josef's past was interesting (Although, I wouldn't have minded a flashback), The M/Bness was

Although, I do think that it was too easy to kill Lola. Bit dissapointed, but they only have an hour, so there's only so much you can do..
And Holly Valance, I haven't seen her in anything for ages!

baby you're a wrecking ball, crashing into me...