Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-19-2007, 07:04 AM
Ultimate Fan

I just love the fact that Mick knows when Beth is in danger or there is something wrong.

I wanted to ask you guys, I ship mick/beth. I love them together so much! Do you guys ship mick/coraline too? I don't but I have to say they make a hot and sexy couple too.

I think in my opinion, Mick still has feelings for Coraline but in a physical and lust way.

Mick has these major feelings for Beth in a love,caring,sensual,beautiful way. That is just my opinion
Old 11-19-2007, 07:46 AM
Part-Time Fan

No, I don't ship Mick/Coraline. Mick is too good for her. I'm MickBeth all the way. I think Mick is not in love with Coraline, I think he's just sortoff addicted to her. And Beth can help him get over the addiction. I think Coraline would be better for Josef than for Mick

Old 11-19-2007, 08:11 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScorpioGrl (View Post)
I think in my opinion, Mick still has feelings for Coraline but in a physical and lust way.

Mick has these major feelings for Beth in a love,caring,sensual,beautiful way. That is just my opinion
ITA. I really don't think Mick is in love with Coraline. He loves Beth whether he fully realizes/accepts it or not.

"Ron had had a fit of gallantry and insisted Hermione sleep on the cushions from the sofa, so that her silhouette was raised above his. Her arm curved to the floor, her fingers inches from Ron’s. Harry wondered whether they had fallen asleep holding hands."
Ron♥Hermione
Old 11-19-2007, 10:49 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss A Rod (View Post)
No, I don't ship Mick/Coraline. Mick is too good for her. I'm MickBeth all the way. I think Mick is not in love with Coraline, I think he's just sortoff addicted to her. And Beth can help him get over the addiction. I think Coraline would be better for Josef than for Mick
I agree! Except for the last part 'cause I honest don't wish Coraline on Josef or anyone

Mick is connected to Coraline, she sired him, there's a strong bond and he's totaly addicted to what she represents, but it's far from love...love is what he's starting to experience with Beth
Old 11-19-2007, 11:40 AM
Dedicated Fan

Yeah I only ship Mick and Beth ... I do see chemistry between Mick and Coraline but I don't think that what he felt for her was love. He certainly does need closure from his relationship with her.

I was just watching the balcony scene again and I found what Mick said "well maybe he would have done that anyway" (about killing Coraline) - it was like he was saying that he's a vampire - hense a monster so killing her would have just come naturally. Mick really doesn't see how beautiful he really is. I think he starts to believe it in the way that Beth looks at him but he gets scared and pushes her away.
Old 11-19-2007, 12:17 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
I was just watching the balcony scene again and I found what Mick said "well maybe he would have done that anyway" (about killing Coraline) - it was like he was saying that he's a vampire - hense a monster so killing her would have just come naturally. Mick really doesn't see how beautiful he really is. I think he starts to believe it in the way that Beth looks at him but he gets scared and pushes her away.
Well, put.
Although I still think that Beth is a little too naive, as into realizing that Mick really has a constant struggle going on as to be as gentle and loving as he is. Something Mick is very aware and careful about. He knows that one day he might loose against his inner self and he could never live with Beth seeing that.

Stef
Old 11-19-2007, 12:44 PM
Dedicated Fan

Yeah she only see's the one side to him but I think she is aware of his "vampire side" but he hides it from her too! She has never seen him lose control! ... whenever he has been in a situation where he is killing another vampire - she is never around to witness it. Even when he was fighting the bad vampire in the latest episode he kept looking out for her ... he didn't want her to see him in that state. He is ashamed of it.
Old 11-19-2007, 12:58 PM
Fan Forum Legend

He doesn't want her to think of him as a monster Not that she ever will, be he doesn't know that
Old 11-19-2007, 01:40 PM
Elite Fan

This is so heartbreaking!
Old 11-19-2007, 01:47 PM
Fan Forum Legend

"I found my guardian angel."
Old 11-19-2007, 02:25 PM
Addicted Fan

Awww ... lovely caps.

Quote:
He doesn't want her to think of him as a monster Not that she ever will, be he doesn't know that
I don't know if she wouldn't be quiet shocked to the core, if she'd be confronted with the truth. I am sure she would get over it eventually, but I think it would take her awhile to readjust her image of him.

Stef
Old 11-19-2007, 04:55 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaotic4life (View Post)
I don't know if she wouldn't be quiet shocked to the core, if she'd be confronted with the truth. I am sure she would get over it eventually, but I think it would take her awhile to readjust her image of him.
ITA.

The caps are beautiful. Mick and Beth are so cute.

"Ron had had a fit of gallantry and insisted Hermione sleep on the cushions from the sofa, so that her silhouette was raised above his. Her arm curved to the floor, her fingers inches from Ron’s. Harry wondered whether they had fallen asleep holding hands."
Ron♥Hermione
Old 11-19-2007, 09:34 PM
Master Fan

Hey, guys...Just found this post in the livejournal listing reasons why Beth/Mick belong together...thought it was so nicely done, posted by alexandral:

Alexandra Leaving - 10 Reasons why Beth belongs to Mick and 15 reasons why Mick belongs to Beth, in pictures

"I will not let anything happen to you."
Walter and Paige

credit for the icon: Chiara G
Old 11-19-2007, 10:42 PM
Absolute Fan

Thank you, Jules, for the link. I love it. It's cute and hilarious at the same time.

Ron♥Hermione
Old 11-19-2007, 10:53 PM
Ultimate Fan

I agree with you guys 100%. I never said that Mick is still in love with Coraline.

Beth is the one he loves in a pure and beautiful way.