Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-15-2007, 02:26 AM
Elite Fan

Mick/Coraline/Josef Thread #1 ~ Gruesome Threesome

Mick/Coraline/Josef Appreciation Thread

banner made by pinkpaisley

banner made by Juju

We were talking about this is the Shannyn/Coraline thread, but this is much better.

Josef and Coraline have known each other a century longer than Mick has known Coraline. Is it possible that Josef turned Coraline? Probably dated her first?

Like the philosopher Jagger once said: You can't always get what you want.
Yvonne

Last edited by Brilliant Disguise; 05-14-2008 at 02:39 AM
Old 11-15-2007, 08:58 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Good idea for a thread

Personally, I don't see it. It's so much responsability to turn someone, I think Josef wouldn't want that kinda weight on his back Although we've seen that sometimes people get turned in the heat of the moment/by accident, so who knows. As far as dating, I hope not

I'd like to see some flashbacks of them hanging out, though, all three of them, it seems like maybe they had a very strong friendship at some point, so that's one aspect of it I'd like to see being explored
Old 11-15-2007, 09:02 AM
Pav
Elite Fan

If that's what happened... Wicked! I think it's unlikely though, at least it didn't happen the same way, IMO.
Old 11-15-2007, 09:07 AM
Part-Time Fan

Josef seems to be more on Micks side than on Coralines, so I don't think he dated her. That may be how Mick met Josef though.

Icon credit: Emelie
Old 11-15-2007, 12:26 PM
Addicted Fan

I would think Josef's comments about her and about Mick's and Coraline's relationship would have been different. I believe though, that they probably were a tight knit trio somewhere during the time, before Mick got turned. I just don't see Josef taken in "a stray" like Mick out of a sense of responsibility or to not be exposed for some reason. To me it feels like they had been friends before the wedding ... which makes me think the three of them probably were?

Stef
Old 11-15-2007, 01:52 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I personally think Mick met Josef after he was turned, and that Coraline introduced them...
Old 11-15-2007, 03:13 PM
Elite Fan

Now, here's another threesome I could get around. They'd be perfectly messed up together.
Old 11-16-2007, 07:01 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovecat (View Post)
I personally think Mick met Josef after he was turned, and that Coraline introduced them...
Well, I guess we need to be patient to find that out. Hopefully they will shed some light on their relationship soon.

Stef
Old 11-17-2007, 02:01 AM
Pav
Elite Fan

History repeats itself, houw true will that be for Mick, Josef and Coraline?
Old 11-17-2007, 01:57 PM
Fan Forum Legend

You sound like someone narrating an episode, Pav
Old 11-18-2007, 11:31 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaotic4life (View Post)
Well, I guess we need to be patient to find that out. Hopefully they will shed some light on their relationship soon.
I've never done patient. I wanna know!

Yvonne
Old 11-18-2007, 02:09 PM
Extreme Fan

I'm definitely intrigued about these three...how they all met, how Josef/Coraline know each other, etc. I hope they explore it further.

Icon credit: Here
Old 04-29-2008, 02:10 AM
Elite Fan

Wow, had to dig up this thread!

I wonder what will happen between Coraline and Josef now that Josef turned him and Mick has both bloodlines running through him.

What do you all think?

I wouldn't mind seeing a big blow out between the two.

Yvonne
Old 04-29-2008, 06:33 AM
Elite Fan

Josef and Coraline haveing a major fight, because they both want to sire Mick Bring it on!

I would love some Josef/Coraline action
Old 04-29-2008, 05:14 PM
Extreme Fan

You know I don't know if there would be a blow out or if I would want one. Although it would be funny to watch because they have much history but I don't know. I kind of want to know what Josef knows about Coraline's family. If he knew she was Lance's sister. I never really got the impression that Josef disliked Coraline, like when he talked about Coraline being dead during the Morgan thing, and this could totally be just me, I got the impression that he wasn't entirely happy about the fact that she was "dead". He saw why Mick did what he did, just like with Lola. But that doesn't mean he has to like it.

Also, I would like someone to be on Coraline's side. Not if she does something crazy evil, but in a general sense and that doesn't mean he has to be against Mick. I think Josef and Coraline have more of an understanding of what it's like to be a vampire then Mick does. They've had a few centuries more practice. Either way I would just really love to see some Josef and Coraline scenes together, in present day. I don't count the Morgan/Josef scene since she was pretending not to know him.