Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-17-2016, 07:50 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by msstock87 (View Post)
I would love to see that! I wish we could have seen that now.
She'd invite everyone over for a viewing party.
Old 08-17-2016, 08:47 PM
Fan Forum Star

Hyde being the good husband, would put up with the party.
I am an original”
Old 08-18-2016, 07:32 AM
Fan Forum Hero

And he'd also be proud of his wife.
Old 08-18-2016, 08:42 PM
Fan Forum Star

Of course he would.

God I love these two.
I am an original”
Old 08-19-2016, 07:14 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
God I love these two.
Old 08-20-2016, 10:40 PM
Fan Forum Star

I love the looks on their faces there.
I am an original”
Old 08-21-2016, 07:12 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Me, too. They're so happy and in love. And that's how I choose to remember them.
Old 08-21-2016, 09:58 PM
Fan Forum Star

It's the best way.
I am an original”
Old 08-22-2016, 05:40 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I like when they're happy and peaceful together, as in so many scenes they're not the focus of. It allows us to imagine in-character conversations and behavior occurred off-screen during their OOC episodes in S6 and S7.
Old 08-22-2016, 10:39 PM
Fan Forum Star

I like that too. I feel those behind the scenes, little moments gives us real insight into their relationship.
I am an original”
Old 08-23-2016, 06:00 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I like that too. I feel those behind the scenes, little moments gives us real insight into their relationship.
Definitely. I always factor those moments/interactions in when writing fanfic rot he comics.

What's one of your favorite J/H moments (doesn't have to be one of the subtle ones) from S1-3 and from S5-7?
Old 08-26-2016, 03:15 PM
New Fan

I still like the first few moments when you first find out they're a thing. I just finished this show two weeks ago but I've already watched the first few episodes of season 5 a crap load of times. (This may have something to do with Hyde's beard though). I don't have specifics yet...

ALTHOUGH! I do have a moment of looking too into things! When Jackie comments on not reading Nancy Drew cause there's too many pages in like season 6 at some point, she has a book in her lap. Like she's saying what she think she should but she has the book in her lap which we normally wouldn't have seen before.

I LIED! After Jackie and Hyde first hang out at the mall, and Kelso and Fez are trying to serenade Jackie. Hyde comes down with two cokes (which means they were planning on hanging out longer) and Jackie in a suggestive voice says that she had a good time that night and kisses Hyde. When she leaves he entirely goes along with it with his "isn't she nice?". THAT was the beginning of what would one day be a magnificent duo.

Last edited by Kyrene; 08-26-2016 at 05:45 PM
Old 08-27-2016, 06:05 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyrene (View Post)
ALTHOUGH! I do have a moment of looking too into things! When Jackie comments on not reading Nancy Drew cause there's too many pages in like season 6 at some point, she has a book in her lap. Like she's saying what she think she should but she has the book in her lap which we normally wouldn't have seen before.
I do think Hyde encouraged Jackie not to suppress her intelligence. Hyde's often seen reading the newspaper, and he's got a stack of books on his dresser. They played chess together, and my head!canon is that with Hyde, she could be fully herself whereas with Kelso, she pretended to be academically disinterested during their S3-S4 relationship to strengthen their bond.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyrene (View Post)
I LIED! After Jackie and Hyde first hang out at the mall, and Kelso and Fez are trying to serenade Jackie. Hyde comes down with two cokes (which means they were planning on hanging out longer) and Jackie in a suggestive voice says that she had a good time that night and kisses Hyde. When she leaves he entirely goes along with it with his "isn't she nice?". THAT was the beginning of what would one day be a magnificent duo.
I wonder what would've happened had Kelso and Fez not shown up in the basement. Would Jackie and Hyde talked while they drank their cokes? I think they probably would've watched TV together. Exciting. But maybe that extra half-hour together would've begun a friendship between them.
Old 08-28-2016, 10:39 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MistyMountainHop (View Post)
I do think Hyde encouraged Jackie not to suppress her intelligence. Hyde's often seen reading the newspaper, and he's got a stack of books on his dresser. They played chess together, and my head!canon is that with Hyde, she could be fully herself whereas with Kelso, she pretended to be academically disinterested during their S3-S4 relationship to strengthen their bond.
Yesssss. I agree. And since the majority of Hyde's "conspiracy theories" are actually just legit views on government and such (except maybe the car run on water), he'd also open her mind up to a LOT. And she would definitely start to care about things around the world, in their country, because you know that man went on plenty of rants, and I highly doubt she had no opinions or just ignore him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MistyMountainHop (View Post)
I wonder what would've happened had Kelso and Fez not shown up in the basement. Would Jackie and Hyde talked while they drank their cokes? I think they probably would've watched TV together. Exciting. But maybe that extra half-hour together would've begun a friendship between them.
I'm going to try to pay more attention they HAVE to have been alone in that basement at the beginning of a scene since then. I doubt they went from that date, never hanging out, to spending a summer together, even before they start making out. They DEFINITELY have just hung out.
Old 08-28-2016, 10:22 PM
Fan Forum Star

One of my favorite things to do is to try to find little moments of them I have never noticed before. I like the one where I discovered in the episode where in Fez's fantasy of jumping over the shark, you see Jackie subtly reach for Hyde's hand. She was dating Kelso at the time. It was a little thing but I had to re wind a few times to see if I saw it right.
I am an original”