Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-29-2013, 05:20 PM
Passionate Fan

Aww, I love all those pictures . Too bad Kelso ruins their brief private moment and sits between them.
Old 07-29-2013, 05:34 PM
Fan Forum Star

I love all those moments too. Hyde's smile in the last picture is of a man in love.
I am an original”
Old 07-29-2013, 06:48 PM
Part-Time Fan

I love how in the third picture they're making the same face!
Old 07-29-2013, 07:01 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by thepurplecookiemonster (View Post)
That is cute.
I am an original”
Old 07-30-2013, 05:39 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanselnext (View Post)
Aww, I love all those pictures . Too bad Kelso ruins their brief private moment and sits between them.
Yeah, stupid Kelso. As usual, he's thinking only of himself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by msstock87 (View Post)
I love all those moments too. Hyde's smile in the last picture is of a man in love.
It sure is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thepurplecookiemonster (View Post)
They're so in love that their faces have become in sync.
Old 07-30-2013, 05:15 PM
Fan Forum Star

That's a cute way to look at it Lisa, their faces are in sync.
I am an original”
Old 07-31-2013, 06:22 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
That's a cute way to look at it Lisa, their faces are in sync.

I love this scene. Jackie's so protective of and clearly compassionate toward what Hyde went through. And it turns her on.

And this scene indicates Hyde shares these kinds of things about his childhood with Jackie in private.

Old 07-31-2013, 05:48 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MistyMountainHop (View Post)

I love this scene. Jackie's so protective of and clearly compassionate toward what Hyde went through. And it turns her on.

And this scene indicates Hyde shares these kinds of things about his childhood with Jackie in private.
Yes, I love this scene too. I think Jackie gets so turned on because hearing about his awful family life makes her want to comfort him physically. What a lucky girl. She really does have it all
Old 07-31-2013, 06:15 PM
Fan Forum Star

I love that scene so much.

I love how in that last picture you can't see Hyde's face, but I can tell he is smiling.
I am an original”
Old 08-01-2013, 06:02 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Yes, I love this scene too. I think Jackie gets so turned on because hearing about his awful family life makes her want to comfort him physically. What a lucky girl. She really does have it all
I like this interpretation. I also think she's turned on by the fact Hyde survived all the things he did and turned out to be the compassionate, noble, self-sacrificing badass he is.

Quote:
I love how in that last picture you can't see Hyde's face, but I can tell he is smiling.
Yes, you can.
Old 08-01-2013, 05:46 PM
Passionate Fan

So I found a hidden zen moment that I never saw before because my TV is not widescreen.

So I was watching Season 6 episode "Substitute" and after Jackie says "No I'm the pretty one" to Mitch she walks off to the left side and I could never tell before if she went to sit on Hyde's lap or stand next to the deep freezer. But on the widescreen TV you could see on the left side (but only a portion of her left side is shown) that she goes to stand right next to Hyde. I could never see that before because I don't have a wide screen TV but I saw it on one of the TV's at work.

After seeing this on the wide screen TV I seriously want to rewatch all of S5-S7 to see if there are any hidden zen moments.

I also saw Season 6 episode "Sparks"and one of my favorite moments is when Jackie is concern that Hyde is going to get hurt during the canoe stunt but she gets all happy when Hyde tells her he'll be driving the car and then they kiss
Old 08-01-2013, 05:55 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
So I found a hidden zen moment that I never saw before because my TV is not widescreen.

So I was watching Season 6 episode "Substitute" and after Jackie says "No I'm the pretty one" to Mitch she walks off to the left side and I could never tell before if she went to sit on Hyde's lap or stand next to the deep freezer. But on the widescreen TV you could see on the left side (but only a portion of her left side is shown) that she goes to stand right next to Hyde. I could never see that before because I don't have a wide screen TV but I saw it on one of the TV's at work.
I saw that episode and noticed that today too! My feels went all a-flutter .
Old 08-01-2013, 06:20 PM
Fan Forum Star

I love finding hidden zen moments! Even to this day I still find one sometimes I have never seen before.
I am an original”
Old 08-02-2013, 06:36 AM
Fan Forum Hero

OMG. *flails* I WANNA SEE! I have a widescreen HDTV, and they do show widescreen high-definition T7S now, don't they? *flails s'more*

There has to be hidden Zen on the edges of the screen during seasons 5-7. One of my favorites is that scene in season five (I think) that's focused on Eric and Donna on the Formans' porch, but we see Jackie tossing a basketball at the hoop, and Hyde approaches. He says something I can't make out. They kiss. Then she shoves him away -- like he'd teased her lovingly about something (hence the kiss and the shove).
Old 08-02-2013, 04:49 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
OMG. *flails* I WANNA SEE! I have a widescreen HDTV, and they do show widescreen high-definition T7S now, don't they? *flails s'more*
If you have a widescreen tv you should be able to see it since I believe most programs on TV are broadcast in widescreen.

I found something else that I didn't notice before in the Season 6 episode "I Can See You For Miles". There's a pink poster and there's a drawing on it located in Hyde's room after Jackie decorates his room. The drawing on the poster is of a little boy who has his arm around a little girl's shoulder and the text on the top says " Love is" with two hearts right below it. Anyways the little boy looks like he has a mini afro so I want to think that Jackie drew a mini Hyde and a mini Jackie on that poster. Was Jackie artistic? The drawing was cute and I think its cute that she would put that in his room

Quote:
There has to be hidden Zen on the edges of the screen during seasons 5-7. One of my favorites is that scene in season five (I think) that's focused on Eric and Donna on the Formans' porch, but we see Jackie tossing a basketball at the hoop, and Hyde approaches. He says something I can't make out. They kiss. Then she shoves him away -- like he'd teased her lovingly about something (hence the kiss and the shove).
What episode is this?

Last edited by hanselnext; 08-02-2013 at 05:23 PM