Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-15-2012, 08:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

1. Hyde reveals Jackie's middle name to be "Beulah" ("Halloween")
2. Hyde teaches Jackie Zen ( "Cat Fight Club")
3. Jackie begins to hero-worship Hyde ("Moon Over Point Place")
4. Hyde tells the cop that the pot is his and not Jackie's ("Moon Over Point Place")
5. Hyde comforts Jackie when she cries. ( "Kelso's Serenade")
6. Hyde strokes Jackie's hair to comfort her ("Kelso's Serenade")
7. Hyde called Jackie doll ( "Kelso's Serenade")
8. Jackie bribed Hyde with a meal at the Sizzler -- "They have three different types of Jell-o" -- to get him to spend time with her ("Kelso's Serenade)
9. Hyde called Jackie Small Grasshopper. (" Cat Fight Club")
10. Jackie bought Hyde a new pair of (scuffed) boots ("Kelso's Serenade")
11. Jackie kissed Hyde on the side of the mouth. ("Kelso's Serenade")
12. Hyde admitted that Jackie was "nice." ("Kelso's Serenade")
13. Hyde tells Jackie she'll find somebody better than Kelso. Jackie: "But what if I never find anybody else?" Hyde: "Oh, you will, man. You'll find somebody great." ("Kelso's Serenade")
14. Hyde tells Jackie if he didn't know her -- and had never talked to her -- he'd find her "totally hot". ("Kelso's Serenade)
15. Hyde was impressed that Jackie kicked Laurie's ass. ("Cat Fight Club")
16. Jackie actually shined Hyde's boots ("Cat Fight Club")
17. Hyde looked proud when Jackie confused Donna with her Zen. ("Cat Fight Club")
18. Hyde said that having Jackie in the basement was better than having Laurie there because whereas Laurie's "like a big, cancerous tumor," Jackie's "like a tiny, benign cyst." ("Cat Fight Club").
19. Jackie was happy that Hyde said she was better than Laurie and gave him Monopoly money for it. ("Cat Fight Club")
20. Hyde defended Jackie in the circle -- "It's her first day" ("Cat Fight Club")
21. Jackie buys *Film* to try to impress Hyde. ("Moon Over Point Place")
22. Hyde is upset that Jackie bought pot, as if he's afraid for/protective of her ("Moon Over Point Place")
23. When Jackie breaks up with Kelso she runs to Hyde for comfort. ( "Kiss of Death")
24. When Hyde says Fez did the right thing by not taking advantage of a drunk Jackie ("Roller Disco")
Old 11-15-2012, 09:19 PM
Fan Forum Star

4. Hyde tells the cop that the pot is his and not Jackie's ("Moon Over Point Place")
8. Jackie bribed Hyde with a meal at the Sizzler -- "They have three different types of Jell-o" -- to get him to spend time with her ("Kelso's Serenade)
13. Hyde tells Jackie she'll find somebody better than Kelso. Jackie: "But what if I never find anybody else?" Hyde: "Oh, you will, man. You'll find somebody great." ("Kelso's Serenade")
14. Hyde tells Jackie if he didn't know her -- and had never talked to her -- he'd find her "totally hot". ("Kelso's Serenade)
17. Hyde looked proud when Jackie confused Donna with her Zen. ("Cat Fight Club")
18. Hyde said that having Jackie in the basement was better than having Laurie there because whereas Laurie's "like a big, cancerous tumor," Jackie's "like a tiny, benign cyst." ("Cat Fight Club").
19. Jackie was happy that Hyde said she was better than Laurie and gave him Monopoly money for it. ("Cat Fight Club")
20. Hyde defended Jackie in the circle -- "It's her first day" ("Cat Fight Club")
22. Hyde is upset that Jackie bought pot, as if he's afraid for/protective of her ("Moon Over Point Place")
23. When Jackie breaks up with Kelso she runs to Hyde for comfort. ( "Kiss of Death")
24. When Hyde says Fez did the right thing by not taking advantage of a drunk Jackie ("Roller Disco")
24. Because Hyde wondered why Jackie always came to him. "( Kiss of death")
I am an original”
Old 11-16-2012, 07:52 AM
Fan Forum Hero

24. When Hyde wondered why Jackie always came to him. ("Kiss of Death")
25. When Jackie clung to Hyde's arm and had an iron grip on his hand -- and fight as Hyde might to free himself, he couldn't ("Moon Over Point Place")
Old 11-16-2012, 12:33 PM
Fan Forum Star

25. When Jackie clung to Hyde's arm and had an iron grip on his hand -- and fight as Hyde might to free himself, he couldn't ("Moon Over Point Place")
26. Jackie tried to beat Hyde up when he revealed her middle name. ( "Halloween")
I am an original”
Old 11-17-2012, 07:57 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I had to change my #24 (check it out) because the original one was from S3.

24. Jackie signed herself and Hyde up for roller-disco lessons at Skateworld ("Moon Over Point Place)
26. Jackie tried to beat Hyde up when he revealed her middle name. ("Halloween")
27. Jackie tells Hyde that he's "one of the coolest, sweetest guys" she's ever met. ("Moon Over Point Place")
Old 11-17-2012, 01:32 PM
Fan Forum Star

24. Jackie signed herself and Hyde up for roller-disco lessons at Skateworld ("Moon Over Point Place)
26. Jackie tried to beat Hyde up when he revealed her middle name. ("Halloween")
27. Jackie tells Hyde that he's "one of the coolest, sweetest guys" she's ever met. ("Moon Over Point Place")
28. Hyde laughed at Jackie's middle name again while burying the files. *Snickerss Beulah* ("Halloween")
I am an original”
Old 11-18-2012, 07:17 AM
Fan Forum Hero

28. Hyde laughed at Jackie's middle name again while burying the files. *Snickerss Beulah* ("Halloween")
29. When Jackie surprise-kisses Hyde in her car ("Kelso's Serenade").
Old 11-18-2012, 12:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

30. Kelso said " Bad Jackie, but didn't seem to mind as much as he let on that Jackie kissed him". ( Kelso's Serenade")
I am an original”
Old 11-19-2012, 08:08 AM
Fan Forum Hero

[QUOTE=msstock87;66427454]1. Hyde reveals Jackie's middle name to be "Beulah" ("Halloween")
30. Hyde said, "No! Bad Jackie!" but didn't seem to mind as much as he let on that Jackie kissed him. ("Kelso's Serenade")
31. Jackie tells Hyde, "No offense, but with an alcoholic mom and an absent dad, you were bound to end up in jail sooner or later." ("Halloween")
Old 11-19-2012, 01:46 PM
Fan Forum Star

30. Hyde said, "No! Bad Jackie!" but didn't seem to mind as much as he let on that Jackie kissed him. ("Kelso's Serenade")
31. Jackie tells Hyde, "No offense, but with an alcoholic mom and an absent dad, you were bound to end up in jail sooner or later." ("Halloween")
32. Hyde was clearly affected by what Jackie said about him being in Jail. ( " Halloween")
I am an original”
Old 11-20-2012, 07:46 AM
Fan Forum Hero

32. Hyde was clearly affected by what Jackie said about him being in Jail. ("Halloween")
33. When Hyde tries to get cheating Kelso caught by convincing Jackie to "surprise" Kelso (and Laurie) ("Vanstock").
Old 11-20-2012, 04:49 PM
Fan Forum Star

32. Hyde was clearly affected by what Jackie said about him being in Jail. ("Halloween")
33. When Hyde tries to get cheating Kelso caught by convincing Jackie to "surprise" Kelso (and Laurie) ("Vanstock")
34. Hyde told Jackie she couldn't let the Canadians win, so she would come to Vanstock. ( " Vanstock")
I am an original”
Old 11-21-2012, 07:35 AM
Fan Forum Hero

33. When Hyde tries to get cheating Kelso caught by convincing Jackie to "surprise" Kelso (and Laurie) ("Vanstock")
34. Hyde told Jackie she couldn't let the Canadians win, so she would come to Vanstock. ("Vanstock")
35. Hyde sings the Three's Company theme song with Jackie and Laurie to make Kelso uncomfortable... and to hint "subtly" to Jackie about what was happening between Kelso and Jackie ("Vanstock").
Old 11-21-2012, 11:15 AM
Fan Forum Star

34. Hyde told Jackie she couldn't let the Canadians win, so she would come to Vanstock. ("Vanstock")
35. Hyde sings the Three's Company theme song with Jackie and Laurie to make Kelso uncomfortable... and to hint "subtly" to Jackie about what was happening between Kelso and Jackie ("Vanstock").
36. Hyde shooed Jackie into the van and told her to hide, so she could catch Kelso in the act. (" Vanstock")
I am an original”
Old 11-21-2012, 08:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

36. Hyde shooed Jackie into the van and told her to hide so she could catch Kelso in the act. ("Vanstock")
37. Hyde tries to get cheating Kelso caught by asking him in front of Jackie how Laurie's shirt got into his room ("Laurie Moves Out").